Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 44.44%
  • Good

8 44.44%
  • Okay

2 11.11%
  • Boring...

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 353 Discussion / 354 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 353 Discussion / 354 Predictions

Well for all we know, Silver could have been separated from Gray during Deliora's attack. Which later ended with the both of them assuming the other is dead. I think Tartaros saved Silver and claimed it wasn't their fault. All these years, Tartaros has been manipulating Silver. In fact, I don't think we have ever seen a flashback of Gray seeing his parents die. I could be remembering wrong, though.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Well for all we know, Silver could have been separated from Gray during Deliora's attack. Which later ended with the both of them assuming the other is dead. I think Tartaros saved Silver and claimed it wasn't their fault. All these years, Tartaros has been manipulating Silver. In fact, I don't think we have ever seen a flashback of Gray seeing his parents die. I could be remembering wrong, though.
    Gray's parents were never shown dead.I do like the idea of Silver being Gray's father.Silver is a colour,So is Gray.Mashima named them both after colours.You get my drift =P

He is most probably visiting his deceased wife in this chapter and it seems he hates demons lol.
    Spoiler show

Deliora was a demon (Ding! Ding!)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Compare the ruins with chapter 38 it's pretty certain he is talking about Ul.

We still don't know how Zeref knew about Natsu on Tenroujima.

Silver is somebody related to Ul or he is Gray who traveled back 400 years ago and resided in the Celestial Spirit world to avoid aging.

1 day = 3 months
    4 days = 1 year
    1600 days~ 5 years = 400 years

If I assume that FT was involved in 777, then it could be an aged Gray.

Most Lost Magic Arts had a backdraw.
    Such as overusing turned you into a tree or you lost your physical body.

What if God Slayer Magic is an unfinished form of Magic and if you combine it with other Magic it becomes an uncontrollable Magic named Devil Slayer Magic.
    Such as Dragon+God Slayer Magic = Dragon Devil Slaying Magic(Submission Magic didn't work on Acnologia because he is partially Human and Devil, since Zeref created Devils)

It pretty much looks like the power couldn't be controlled because it killed a Dragon-->It's not Dragon Slayer Magic and it froze the entire surroundings. Even Iced Shell froze only Deloria.

This chapter shows that Dragon Slaying Magic isn't the only magic being able to kill Dragons.

This could be a reason why Tataros is called a Dark Guild, because they involve innocents.
    Oracion Seis wanted to use Nirvana
    Grimoire Heart was looking for the "Keys of Zeref"
    Tataros ???/Slaying Demons while destroying entire surroundings.

Another suggestion would be the scar on the head.
    Carla sees alternative timelines:
    Who died in the vision of Ch. 201(Ultear lost against Zeref and couldn't reset time?)
    The Scar on his head is from a third timeline where he gets shot but survives.

Given the Ranks in Tataros there seem to be 9 coremembers covering up with FT characters:
    Gray = Silver
    Lucy = Leila
    Natsu, Gajeel, Juvia, Laxus, Erza and Wendy would already be 8 characters.

If we assume the 9th character is the guild master which could be the 4th founding member of FT it's quiet possible that Tataros = FT members who travelled back 400 years and went to the year 777

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

It's 100% obvious Silver is Gray's father. WTF people. He looks exactly like an adult Gray. Ice Magic. Obvious. Either that or some time travel stuff again and Silver is Gray.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mm... I'm kinda leaning towards him being Ur's husband, just because I could see a scene where he learns he's fighting her pupil, who both she and his daughter died to save. Then he'd go berserk for a chapter or so before they knock him out and he breaks down in tears and becomes one of the good guys. But I guess you could just skip the whole berserk thing and jump straight to the tears if he found out he was fighting his son. Both Ur and Gray's mother died to Deliora, so if he's visiting a family member killed by that demon, then they're equally likely right now.

As for the E.N.D. mention... I'm seriously confused (and reminded more of the Edolas arc than of Endless, because acronyms.) Zeref's past needs to be explained already, because first he was played up as the embodiment of all evil, and then he was this sad dude who isolated himself so he wouldn't harm others and apologized to his attackers, then he decided to cause mass extinction so humanity will stop repeating it's mistakes, and now we find out he was at odds with a/the dragon/s, who were about 50% bad guys in the past and I need more details. Trying to figure out what's up with Zeref is driving me nuts. I don't even care what E.N.D. is. I just want to know why it was used and opposed. (Though I probably need to know what it does to understand that one.)
    Last edited by SerpentTailedAngel; September 27, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

I am positive it's Gray just because Mashima keeps using the same terms from Rave Master and short terms parts are the same.

Ul/Ultears Fate being similar to Reinas.

Gray is based on Musica. Musica was looking for the Silver Ray
    Ray~Gray
    Gray = Silver

Also Musica fought Demons at the Silver Ray Arc.

The next chapter also reminds me of a Rave character but I forgot which one.

It's doubtful that the "Nakama Power" suddenly becomes bigger than a dragon.

All guilds together had no chance against 7 Dragons and now a character appears being able to kill a dragon?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver did not defeat Atlas Flame. Atlas Flame said that he died a long time ago. What Silver froze was the flame that Atlas flame left behind after he died.

Only cause Silver uses some sort of ice magic doesn't mean he is related to gray. I mean look at makorov. He uses titan magic his grandson uses lightning magic and his son uses orygami magic. Magic types are not being inherited.

I assume Silvers to be Ul's husband.That would explain why Ultear was born with such great magical power as a child. I mean her mother and father were monsters. Silver might not be friendly with Gray seeing that Gray is the reason for the death of his wife and child.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep, it's 99% him

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's "him"? The first picture doesn't work for me.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Silver can't be Gray cause Gray has a scar a horizontal scar over his left eye which Silver's doesn't have.
    Last edited by Mohsen; September 27, 2013 at 06:48 PM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

That Silver guy could be Gray's dad, Ul's husband, or maybe Ul's teacher?
    I think E.N.D. must be an abbreviation of something.... hmm.... E... Natsu Dragneel?

On a side note, I like reading about Chelia. She sounds really great and powerful and has a lot of potential. I'm glad Mashima is distributing power to all the different guilds as well. I mean, of course I am rooting for FT all the way, but it seems unfair if all the powerful ones are concentrated in one guild.

Also...seeing traces of effort in turning Minerva into one of the good guys.... As of right now, I still hate her very much. She could be the one character that is killed off mercilessly and I wouldn't care less... for now... (and then Mashima will give her a very touching background story and I will be sorry afterwards... )

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 353 Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Devil Slayer. I saw that coming from miles. In fact, I thought of this idea the moment Zancrow was introduced. And what's with the Gildarts look, can't Hiro think of a better design.

Wonder how GH used to be the strongest Dark Guild. Maybe Tartarous strength spiked up a bit too much.
    Yeah he looks like a cross between Mest, Sting and Gildartz....also his name is pretty bland.

Devil Slayers? Seriously? Ugh.....

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Wait a minute...Gray....and Silver....they're both named after colors, and not only that its color's that share a bit of resemblance....holy crap forget Ur I think Gray actually is his son.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight 1st is Gray's picture. By "him" I've meant his past/future/whatever version. Or either his dad. I mean deliora-devil thing, ice magic, visual similarities, visiting someones grave in snows, etc?

@Mohsen does he? I've never noticed, can you provide a pic or vid where that scar can be seen?

I liked the theory of 9 keepers of ghost gate or whatever are ex FT/Other guilds members from past/future/whatever and Gray is one of them, also those gates might actually be Lumen Historie. Also don't you think one can actually call himself a devilslayer? I mean if dragonslayers were taught by dragons, Zancrow claimed his power was capable of slaying a god and probably was descended from distant past and now we've got demonslayer magic? Well anybody can call his magic a demonslaying since it can slay a demon, in this particular contex I'd explain his "demonslayer" nickname by his only goal and desire in slaying demons and none other.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    @KingOfNight 1st is Gray's picture. By "him" I've meant his past/future/whatever version. Or either his dad. I mean deliora-devil thing, ice magic, visual similarities, visiting someones grave in snows, etc?

@Mohsen does he? I've never noticed, can you provide a pic or vid where that scar can be seen?

I liked the theory of 9 keepers of ghost gate or whatever are ex FT/Other guilds members from past/future/whatever and Gray is one of them, also those gates might actually be Lumen Historie. Also don't you think one can actually call himself a devilslayer? I mean if dragonslayers were taught by dragons, Zancrow claimed his power was capable of slaying a god and probably was descended from distant past and now we've got demonslayer magic? Well anybody can call his magic a demonslaying since it can slay a demon, in this particular contex I'd explain his "demonslayer" nickname by his only goal and desire in slaying demons and none other.
    Here it is:
    Spoiler show

Still DS magic seems to be the top slaying magic seeing that Godslaying can be learnt from books and the same goes most likely for Demonslaying too. But DS can't be learnt from books. You eihter have to infuse a Dragon lacryma in your body or be taught by an actual Dragon.
    Last edited by Mohsen; September 27, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

sad depressing chapter yet epic NOO how how how how could atlas die its not possible not the second strongest dragonslayer that dragon slayer does not deserve to die, REVENGE OF THE FALLEN
    now ahem now people this new so called weakling of a devil slayer cannot possibly be gray if it was gray would have known the magic right away, it seems he is related to gray but not by much and lets hope so it would be weird if gray's parent's got involved as this will lead to serious issues with how he deals with his clothes taken off which im sure all the ladies of gray will defiinitely cry over.
    Now that i've calmed myself over atlas's death hence the highly charged message posted above, hopefully we see some crazy dragon slaying godly dragon techniques as we know this so called devil slayer cannot even lay a finger on a true dragon slayer and come out even alive less atlas's death will be all in vain and such a cool dragon CANNOT CANNOT and i repeat CANNOT die in vain.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast