Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 48 Discussion / 49 Predictions

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai Nanatsu no Taizai 48 Discussion / 49 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 48 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

3. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

From the second picture I guess Diane is back, isn't she ? That's cool, I hope she has her hammer back too.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, so meliodas is not just getting covered in black demonic marks, he is actually transforming into a demon. At least it would seem to be the case considering those arms. I wonder what it will take for him to go back to human so to speak. He has no control whatsoever and the only person he wasn't aggresive against was elizabth. Perhaps the method to revert him is to beat the crap out of him? Although that would be weird, such a thing would seem to drive him further into his wrath. Perhaps the issue here is getting through to his heart or some other generic shonen thing.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wrath decreases with satisfaction. And after satisfaction comes regret and, in the catholic ideology expiation. All of it could be matching what we know about Meliodas, Danafor and his sword, which he wants to use to atone his sins. If that's the case, only after let loose all his anger with some kind of violent act, he could be again himself. One possibility among others.
    Last edited by ukimix; September 30, 2013 at 08:24 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so Meliodias lost and they got his sword

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously!! after when they have shown how hax sins abilities are ... they are down ... and that man fighting Meliodas is just using some enchantments for his attacks to work on meliodas .... apart from that no special attacks.... raw power .... unhhh!! irritating ...

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Relax man, this chapter looks intense and very interesting. Let's await the scan because with text the pictures get a story.

Anyway, it looked like Hellbram had help from Henricksen. I wonder what that eye looking ball is. I can not wait for the explanation behind this important instrument. Well, Diane is back in business. She didn't dare to come out because she was naked lol and for some reason, but I can not believe that everything will turn out against the sins.

Interesting in here is what Henricksen's objectives are...
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 48 Discussion / 49 Predictions

chapters out

next chapter's title is forced retreat and we don't even know who will retreat there are a lot of possibilities in here

like after grabbing Meliodias Sword the sword reacted to overpower Helbram and Meliodias wake up and fight him
    after a while Ban, King , and Diane will arrive forcing Helbram and Co. to retreat

or

Diane will get all of the Sins and retreat leaving the Sword behind
    -- i will go with this one and also now that the sword is gone the SINS will now start to look for Meliodias' Sacred Weapon

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Seriously!! after when they have shown how hax sins abilities are ... they are down ... and that man fighting Meliodas is just using some enchantments for his attacks to work on meliodas .... apart from that no special attacks.... raw power .... unhhh!! irritating ...

Those enhancements came from 20 holy knights... And given time Melodias would have easily beat him despite such a power up had the battle been drawn out so that he'd release even more demonic energy. It's just unfortunate that Hendricksen's combined input was just more than a match for Melodias. Still that says a lot about just how strong Melodias actually is so not sure what you should be disappointed about.

One thing about this chapter... Why is there such an insistence on taking back Melodias' broken sword? Is it some sort of key or perhaps demonic artifact of some sort necessary for the revival of the demon clan?

We know Elizabeth definitely has something special about her given that Melodias in his awakened form left her alone, so she has some dominion over demons it seems or a power of sort.

Melodias being captured also makes sense since it is clear that Hendricksen has suspicions about Melodias that he planned to confirm. I'd hazard to guess that Hendricksen knew Melodias had demonic powers and likely wanted to know where they came from, he should after all be the only one with a monopoly on demon powers as he keeps the corpse of the demon.

Now the sword? It's still difficult to understand where it would fit in since nothing about it has been revealed much? What exactly is its value that the enemies would go out of their way to retrieve it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Hahahaha…. Should have waited for the translated chapter… That's some interesting power… link … Just think if all sins power to be given to one man …

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamy View Post
    Now the sword? It's still difficult to understand where it would fit in since nothing about it has been revealed much? What exactly is its value that the enemies would go out of their way to retrieve it?
    either the sword is like Meliodias maybe the sword was made from a demon's body part or maybe even the soul of a demon imbued with it

maybe when the sword was made a blacksmith tries to fuse demon body parts to the weapon maybe the blade is from the fang and to make it more powerful maybe he seal a demon's soul in it

i think Helbram sword is like that a sword bathed in demon's blood to make it more powerful

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    chapters out

next chapter's title is forced retreat and we don't even know who will retreat there are a lot of possibilities in here

like after grabbing Meliodias Sword the sword reacted to overpower Helbram and Meliodias wake up and fight him
    after a while Ban, King , and Diane will arrive forcing Helbram and Co. to retreat

or

Diane will get all of the Sins and retreat leaving the Sword behind
    -- i will go with this one and also now that the sword is gone the SINS will now start to look for Meliodias' Sacred Weapon
    Well, the consequences are really important. If the sins are defeated and they retreat then things are not looking good for them. Diane won't have her sacred treasure, Meliodas will have lost his broken sword, etc...

I hope that the sins are not defeated. I think they will stand up again and Diane appearance is the beginning of this revival. But I do admit, I just hope this, for some reason I fear that they will retreat.

What interests me is that demonic part of Meliodas seemed to be something intelligent and concious. The black marks moved and it also protected Meliodas' body (the container). It was the demon who took control of Meliodas and who was fighting Hellbram.

So, the demon might be defeated because of Henricksen's small input but there's still a possibility that Meliodas wakes up before the sins lose everything.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 48 Discussion / 49 Predictions

Fantastic chapter to me.

As it was pointed, it seems Meliodas in demonic mode can't use language. His inexpressive face and eyes show no reaction at all to Helbram words. So up to know he behaves like a wild beast: go and smell some female, and attack a powerful male in the vicinity. Aside than that he went for his sword, but we ignore what is the connection between the sword and him, and what is that sword.

Now, does 'full counter' belong to his human side or to his demon side? I think it's the former case, and what Helbram observed was that Meliodas in his demon side increases his power and lose that power. That's a little clue to understand what kind of being is Meliodas: he seems to have two sides and both sides seems to have their own privative kind of powers. Likely his treasure is a power that activate the powers of his human side.

Now the author shows us a very interesting scale of powers; which from the lowest to the highest would be something like:
    • King with out his treasure
    • Hawk
    • A sin with out treasure like Meliodas, Ban or Diane
    • Geera and Jericho and Knights who has taken demon blood later and not since the beginning (and we ignore what exactly that means)
    • King with his treasure
    • Helbram
    • Helbram with the power of 20 knights (thanks to his link power)
    • Meliodas with half of his body covered with the black mark
    • Helbram with the power of those knights + Hendricksen (this guy seems to be something serious)
    • Meliodas with all his body covered with the black mark (at least hinted in this chapter)

So by the configuration of powers, the chapter apart from developing the plot in a nice way, also has built the world of NnT,... just what other powers will there be in this world, and how they work?

As for the retreat, the question about who is going to do it can also be asked in the terms of the scale: where would you locate Diane with his treasure? I don't think all the sins with their respective treasures are warriors equally powerful. There should be differences between them, and it seems to me King is one among the weakest. .... (Go Diane go!!!)

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Now, it seems kkck was right in that one way to transform Meliodas back into his human mode, it was to beat him. He has no marks any longer in his body.

Is there a connection between Hawk's mom and Diane? Ok ok, Diane wasn't able to go out with out clothes, and surely the tight clothes got ripped in the fall. So she needed her clothes more than her treasure. But how did Hawk's mom now about that?
    Last edited by ukimix; September 30, 2013 at 01:43 PM.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast