Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 298 Discussion/299 Prediction

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 298 Discussion/299 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; September 30, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by strixflash; September 30, 2013 at 06:33 PM.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Pervy Sage's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 298 Discussion/299 Prediction

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Another utter mindless fool among the Union's top, seriously ?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Rael, with all that incoming ruckus around her, it's a bad moment for making your move on Seira.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Really, a cat fight? Come on...

Then again, the only previous cat fight ended with Seira massacring Cerberus' leader. I don't count Rozaria vs Seira that way, as that was a legitimate battle without tons of name calling and insults.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    Another utter mindless fool among the Union's top, seriously ?
    It's just symptomatic of the fact that Noblesse has really gone downhill. We'll get some silly fight where Ignes outmatches Seira (Regis isn't even a consideration here) and then Rajak or Franky will rescue her. Maybe Rajak and Rael, who knows.
    Last edited by FrostyMouse; September 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Really, a cat fight? Come on...
    I read this as a reply to my previous post about the bad moment to make Rael's move on Sira: "No way, with a cat fight is the perfect moment...." ... But Raell has serious intentions so, definitely not the best moment.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I read this as a reply to my previous post about the bad moment to make Rael's move on Sira: "No way, with a cat fight is the perfect moment...." ... But Raell has serious intentions so, definitely not the best moment.
    I am amused, actually. While I was considering what to write, both your and Gats' posts appeared when I clicked quick reply, so I didn't see them until I'd after posted.

It made for an even a stranger moment, although he'll now probably try the knight in shining armor routine, only to get crushed by Ignes, but the fact that Rael still has serious intentions is odd.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Even though it is just more fighting it is a nice change of pace. We don't have Rai, or Elders involved.

This could go a bunch of different ways actually. Seira would intuitively get overpowered but then who knows when she unleashes her Soul Weapon she might slowly start pushing Ignes back only then for Ignes' body enhancements to kick in. As has been mentioned Rael could come swooping in to check in on his beloved, only to then go super saiyan powerup mode and unleash a crazy power.

You would think that even with all 3 combined, Seira, Regis, and Rael they would still get overpowered only for Franky to then show up and put an end to things. I'm not really sure if Ignes will get killed here, or if she will just be allowed to retreat. I would think she would need to get killed though, because with that kind of nasty personality she is the type of person who would never stop she would always keep coming back to fight and destroy humans, which in this story is simply not allowed.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the chapter was good for what is going to happen next.
    It seems like Ignes is of the generation of Regis and Seira' fathers.I still wouldn't take Crombels words for grated cause his knowledge about the Nobles are lacking a lot. I still think that out of the clan leaders without Kaye is the strongest. I mean not even Frankenstein seems to have face his clan leader in the past. I get this information from Frankenstein himself when he said he once wanted to face all 12th clan leaders together. But there are 13 clans in Lukedonia and the current Lord said that Kaye's clan hardly visited the order and most of the time stayed in their own territory.

So Ignes is going to fight a Noble who could be her daughter age-wise? Well Seira sure is getting easier opponents. First she fights someone who could be her grandfather and now someone who could be her mother age-wise.

I hope Ignes won't meet Frankenstein so soon. Honestly I'm sure that Franken would torture her to get to Roctis.

Ignes is a misled soul like Rael in the past, so I hope that she meets Rai. Rai seems to leave an impact with every word he says on the Noble's weather they are friend or foe. Maybe what Regis said is a hint that Rai will show Ignes the right path so that she could return to Lukedonia.

The funny thing is before the break Lukedonia sent a clan leader to the human world. That clan leader didn't arrive til now. Weeks later ignes decides to visit Korea and one chapter later she is in Korea. What is taking the clan-leader so long. I belive that we will see the same as in the last arc that the clan leader will arrive to rescue guess who Seira from a difficult situation.

Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Hahaha, Frankenstein's balcony is the official Balcony of Pondering. Every character takes their turn going out there and thinking about stuff...

I was expecting Rai to just not say anything to Rael because he didn't know what to say.
    That was a good chapter; it had some of everything and kept my attention all the way to the end, closing with a promising cliffhanger.

I'm expecting a Jammin's Review score of... 3/5

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Seira will lose but her knight rael will come to save the day by nearly dying. Then, like always, the big names will come to wipe the floor with the enemy.

I m still glad there is a fight after so many useless chapters

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it me or have mngacow improved the scans quality?

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Is it me or have mngacow improved the scans quality?
    Yeah seems like it.

I can imagine that Seira and Regis might try not to alarm Rai cause they are worried about him. Which in the end will backfire like always casue they will then make Rai going on a manhunt if anything were going to happen to either of them.

I will wait till the egscans translation comes out but I rather am suprised that Seira is making a line between Lukedonia and Rai. Why is she saying that Frankenstein and co are a seperated group. I mean Rai belongs to Lukedonia and he is the Noblesse so his decisions should be Lukedonias decisions as long as the lord doesn't have any problems with it.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    Yeah seems like it.

I can imagine that Seira and Regis might try not to alarm Rai cause they are worried about him. Which in the end will backfire like always casue they will then make Rai going on a manhunt if anything were going to happen to either of them.

I will wait till the egscans translation comes out but I rather am suprised that Seira is making a line between Lukedonia and Rai. Why is she saying that Frankenstein and co are a seperated group. I mean Rai belongs to Lukedonia and he is the Noblesse so his decisions should be Lukedonias decisions as long as the lord doesn't have any problems with it.
    Franky doesn't belong to Lukedonia in the slightest, however.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast