Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 298 Discussion/299 Prediction

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 298 Discussion/299 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Franky doesn't belong to Lukedonia in the slightest, however.
    I know. But he kinda said that he fights on Lukedonias side. In the arc of Zarga and Urokai.
    Besides that Franken is fullfilling Rai's will and Rai belongs to Lukedonia.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

It's quite possible, that Lukedonia see Rai as "higher being", thought originating from their race. Standing above them, not equal. If Rai decides something, it doesn't mean, Lukedonia (represented by Lord and 13 clan leaders) automatically agree. Lukedonia is leaded by Lord, not by Rai.

Maybe somewhat absurd example ... Lord is the king who rules his land, but Rai is the God. King doesn't have to automatically agree with god's will, but will do so in most cases out of respect and according to his own beliefs.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Marzarret's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, another psychotic who thinks that she's any better. Seriously, Noblesse never runs out of this kind of people.
    "Marine Admirals"

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I could see Karias come to fight Ignes, since he's supposed to be coming, at least he's acting out to get approval to go. It would make for a good fight, Ignes is supposedly older than Karias, but he has a completed soul weapon, while she has her modified body enhancement procedures.

I could also see Ignes start losing and then that Werewolf looking guy who's all scared up asleep in the lab tube showing up and wiping the floor with everyone.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can see Rai attempting to go to Seiras battle onky to be stopped by Rajak. Since he and Rael both know about Rai's condition I doubt they would want to let him go. Since Rajak is a clan leader Rai might respect his wishes for now and allow the both of them to go in his place. Depending on how strong Ignes is this might allow her to survive this encounter but if Rai and/ or Frankenstein show up its almost certain death.

While the formula is getting old I don't mind it in this case since I think Ignes dying or being beaten badly will move the story along nicely.
    Last edited by Blackdynamite410; October 01, 2013 at 04:46 AM.

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Review is out (here is a link for any who are interested)

The poll this week is on who you think will ultimately bring Ignes down.

-------------------------------------------

Speaking of Ignes I'm a bit for forgiving of her "similarity" with other Noblesse villains, for reasons I explain in my review. Basically, while I think the series is extremely guilty of overusing her troupe I think in her case there are solid reasons for her to be the way she is in this specific case.

Though I have to agree with the sentiment that it's time to move on from villains with these types of personality's.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Ignes is undoubtedly going to be a problem, and too much for Seira to handle alone. I wonder what sort of modifications we can expect to see from Ignes. Rael and Regis seem like the most likely support Seira is likely to get.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    I can see Rai attempting to go to Seiras battle onky to be stopped by Rajak. Since he and Rael both know about Rai's condition I doubt they would want to let him go. Since Rajak is a clan leader Rai might respect his wishes for now and allow the both of them to go in his place. Depending on how strong Ignes is this might allow her to survive this encounter but if Rai and/ or Frankenstein show up its almost certain death.

While the formula is getting old I don't mind it in this case since I think Ignes dying or being beaten badly will move the story along nicely.
    What I learnt in Noblesse is that none of the clan leaders question Rai no matter the decision he makes. I doubt that Rajak would dare to stand in Rai's way. Not even Rai's most trusted Franken could stop Rai.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    What I learnt in Noblesse is that none of the clan leaders question Rai no matter the decision he makes. I doubt that Rajak would dare to stand in Rai's way. Not even Rai's most trusted Franken could stop Rai.
    I wouldn't call it questioning Rai. Rai normally allows Frankenstein and/ or Seira to do the fighting until things get out of hand or the unexpected happens. If Rajak and Rael ask to go assist Seira I don't think that Rai will see that as questioning his authority. I'm prstty sure the KSA will call Tao or Frankenstein with the details.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdynamite410 View Post
    I wouldn't call it questioning Rai. Rai normally allows Frankenstein and/ or Seira to do the fighting until things get out of hand or the unexpected happens. If Rajak and Rael ask to go assist Seira I don't think that Rai will see that as questioning his authority. I'm prstty sure the KSA will call Tao or Frankenstein with the details.
    That's not how I meant it. I meant that Rajak would never dare to ask Rai to stay behind and not go to the battlefield. If Rajak and co. will go to battle then Rai will go with them. Rai is way too worried about all the kids to let them fight a battle without him being there to look over them.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I see your point. Now that I think about it we didn't see Rajak at the house this chapter so he might already be on his way. Since he thought Rael was patroling the area around the school he might be doing the same.

On a side note I just realized that Rai hasn't killed a woman yet outside of ordering Frankenstein to eliminate Mary.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How many of you think Ignes is acquainted with Rai and/or Frankenstein?

I am aware Rai's existence was a secret from everyone except clan leaders, but seeing his name was used 500 years ago during betrayal to create confusion in Lukedonia... I guess nobles somewhat knew about the tales of Noblesse...

Noblesse Forever!

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose since she's out of Lukedonia, and is part of the Union, she doesn't follow the same rules of the nobles. So there's no reason for her father to hide info about Rai to her. Sure Rai knows about her. But no idea if they have met before.
    Last edited by ukimix; October 05, 2013 at 03:30 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2