Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Will Bann ever make ellaine his?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Bann ever make ellaine his?

As we have seen ellaine was a 700 year old fairy that looked 7 years old who had an intimate relationship with ban even if it was only 7 days long. Setting aside the disturbing implications of ban having interest in a girl that looks 7 years old (I presume she would have an older form as king does) I am wondering if she will ever actually somehow be ban's. It would imply her coming back to life however as far as we know that might actually be possible within nanatsuverse. Will this happen? How could it happen?

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Bann ever make ellaine his?

My theory is: the immortal will reach his happiness becoming mortal and dying. But, he will not rest once he passes the way, but he will go out to his honey moon... So romantic!

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think ban will eventually give up his immortality however not just when he becomes happy or anything. When ellaine died he got a seed to restore the forest. The forest relied on the cup to maintain itself. So once ban plants the seed and restores the forest he will give up his immortality to sustain the forest as it once did. I guess it is plausible he remains as a new guardian of the forest. I wonder if restoring the forest could plausibly restore elaine... I guess there is too much we don't know about fairies just yet.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, their relationship is the most realistic to me. An immortal with a fairy, while we have King who is 700+ and loves Diane, a giant and Diane herself who loves Meliodas,
    Spoiler show
    All these relations seem improbable to me, I would want to know the lifespans of these races. But since Diane thought about having a child with Mel I guess it shows Nakaba knows what he is doing.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The point of the thread is not how plausible any given pairing is, the point is whether ban will ever be with elaine. Is there some mechanism which could actually bring those two back together that does not involve ban dying?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually I would say a magic item or something like that. Or maybe he'll find another way to go to the afterlife and "steal" her for good. It would fit him.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that re-planting the forest would bring Elaine back. It has a lot of magical properties (like being connected to the fountain, being normally unburnable and "saving" Ban when he was falling), so it wouldn't be that far-fetched...
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see him being able to "give up" his immortality just like this. Something more realistic would be him finding his immortality terribly painful and dull after a while with maybe Elaine being able to soothe this for him.

New Reply