Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Ichigo's new BANKAI ability hinted in color page

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo's new BANKAI ability hinted in color page

Isnt soul society filled with souls?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    Spoiler show

When bleach resumed its weekly chapter series at the beginning of this month there was an amazing colour page at the beginning. Often we see that authors love to include hints and messages in these types of spreads. I tried reading into it and noticed that Ichigo is engulfed in a black flame-like cloak. Could there be a meaning behind this maybe. We know his father's ZAN was fire based. And it was heavily hinted and implied that Ichigo's also now wields a fire based ZAN. Perhaps it has something to do with his bankai's ability. Black flames....

The most powerful flame definitely isn't black but colorless, more or less "invisible flame" because one fails to see anything at all when the wave length of the spectrum hits below 10^-12 m.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Starrked's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly doubt Ichigo's zanpaktou is a fire type. It's already been established that his zanpaktou is hollow--that's its abilities. Now that he's added his quincy-likeness to the zanpaktou, it'll possess those types of abilities. All that happened in the creation of the blades was that it was extremely hot; that doesn't necessarily mean it's a fire-type.
    Grimmjow and Uryuu are the other two special war powers.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Making it a fire type wouldn't really change it's functionality in the least, really. Not unless he gets some new techniques that would give his flames the versatility of Yamamoto's, but then it would just be a direct copy. I don't think it's a fire-type anyway. Tbh I don't expect Ichigo's new Bankai to have any major ability anyway, in his old Bankai the speed boost was really just part of an overall power boost and I wouldn't be surprised if the same goes for his current Bankai. Even his new Shikai is the same as the old one, just split in two. The only thing I could see changing is that the Quincy part of it might make him able to manipulate his reishi attacks, maybe if a GT misses he can turn it back around like a boomerang, or maybe he can alter it's shape and fire it in the form of a beam or arrow or something, but besides that I don't reckon he'll get such a defined ability as say, Hypnosis or Shunsui's games. It'll probably just be faster and stronger. Also I think it might combine the two swords into one big one.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7