Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inconsistentcies

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inconsistentcies

i REALLY miss the actual "ninja" days in the manga. Like Zabuza Arc, Chuunin Exam were perfect IMO. They used trickery tactics ninja tools and weapons and it was down right brutal. Just part 1 in general was near perfect. Thats the BIGGEST inconsistency i believe. This manga went from brutal awesome shounen to the stereotypical shounen. Like taijutsu, i know im not the only one missing some BA taijutsu fights. Now everyone has these grand scale powers that are just not interesting anymore because it niw is a fight to see who has the biggest nuke and who can shoot theirs first.

If i could change one inconsistency it would be the scale of these power levels, i think if Kishi had made them more grounded like in part 1 the fights in this war would be far more interesting. We would have espionage missions, recon, infiltration, assasinations, missions at night, taijutsu battles, and etc. That would be a dream come true

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol not for me, if I was writing a story about ninjas the last thing they would be doing would be shooting nukes at each other

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

This last chapter was an inconsistency. The biggest insistency was probably Deidara. Haha im using the term wrong, but screw it. The fighting is getting way under rated aswell.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2