Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: How strong is Ignes? Pick the person you think is closest to the same level of power.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Frakenstien

3 27.27%
  • Rajak

5 45.45%
  • Seira

3 27.27%
  • Rael

0 0%
  • Regis

0 0%
  • Other (please post)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 297 Review

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 297 Review

I think I'll have to update powers ratings soon: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ratings-%28%29

Lady WV has overstepped my expectations by far. Also, RK's should have undergone a powerboost

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    The old lord wanted all the old clan leaders to enter eternal sleep so that thier children ccould become successors. The lord wouldn't force his clan leaders to eternal sleep if they wouldn't have successors cause it would mean the clan gets extinguished.
    The problem is that Roctis would need an enhancement that surpasses his own power so that it would make it useful. And as long as scientist can't make something more powerful than a SW or WW-fangs then I can't see how Roctis would get stronger through the enhancement.
    You know I never thought of it like that but you have a good point. I was assuming they didn't have successors but your right considering the Lord's orders they probably should have some.

If Ignes has a werewolf heart or some genes it would mean that the union is either led by the werewolves or the werewolves are weak and lost quite a few of their kind to the union. But after seeing what the 5th elder is capable off I doubt that the union has so many werewolf-bodyparts.
    I don't necessarily think that a werewolves modification would mean either of those things. If Ignes wanted more power than she had access to and a form of modification like that gave her a little boost in some way. I think it would be perfectly understandable for to go for it, that being said I was using werewolves enhancement as an example of ways she could be made quite a bit stronger.

Just think about the difference between and normal human and an enhanced human like any of the RK-3. It's very possible Nobles could receive the same kind of artificial boost in power. While for most I would have to think their pride would prevent them from doing so, it seems like Ignes is a little different.

If the union found a way to overpower something like a SW then why are they still afraid and cautious of Lukedonia? I mean it was even said of an Union member aka Zarga that a clan leaders power can only be reached through a SW. If the Union managed to reach such power levels Zarga wouldn have said in the past or something along these lines.
    They weren't really afraid of Lukedonia at all. Remember they were all prepared to go to war with them on a whim not long ago and were supremely confident that they would be able to do it. It's Raizel that they fear.

You remember that Rajak who some are underestimating a lot made Frankenstein nearly go Berserk?Even Seira is nowhere near rajaks level. Zarga couldn't overpower rajak. Rajak only got hit to aid Franken and Seira. He did all that without his clan leader powers being completely awakened. If Ignes is Rajak level then she is also near Roctis level and should be able to challenge Frankenstein like Rajak did. Which is IMO absurd cause that would mean her own father would have a hard time against her. Knowing Ignes nature now do you think if she reached such strength she would still listen to Roctis? Wouldn't she try to kill him to get even stronger by obtaining a SW?
    Well first we don't really know how strong Roctis is. He's higher ranking as an Elder than bother Zarga and the Lady Werewolf. So he could be stronger than both. Also just because she wants power doesn't mean she'd be willing to kill her father to get it. Especially if she's found a means that she believes will give her even more power.

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    Jammin, you have kept the voting private?
    Sadly yes, I forgot to make it public and you can't edit that in polls.
    Last edited by Jammin; September 28, 2013 at 11:42 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Being from the noble blood line ... and also gone through modifications ... power level nearing to franky is the first thing comes to mind.. and thats what I voted for ... However as mentioned in the series ... The fights are not decided entirely on the power levels.. its the experience that counts... and thats where Ignes lags ... I think in power she actually could be close to Franky ...

As far as the flashback is concerned … I agree it was stretched … It was an important flashback … but must had been wrapped up in no more than 4 chapters… I actually liked Nobleese theme of putting small flashbacks in between the main story line… and such long one actually disconnects us from the current storyline …

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2