Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Bleach 551 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 551 Discussion / 552 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    i Think the one that Will give kenpachi his very well deserved beating will be Ishida, This way Kubo shows us the readers how far ishida has gone in terms of power and that hes Letter A fits him fine.
    I doubt it. The one who will face off against Ishida is most likely Renji. Both are rivals of Ichigo and both represent both sides of Ichigos power. Renji trained to be able to face off against enemy's like Aizen which resulted in his ban kai taking on a new form and Ishida is awakeneing all of his quincy powers.

As for Toshirou he is out even if he reclaims his ban kai. I mean his sword is broken and it won't get repeaired til he recovers. So as long as Hitsuguya is injured even his ban kai wouldn't be able to make him fight agan in a short time.

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I doubt it. The one who will face off against Ishida is most likely Renji. Both are rivals of Ichigo and both represent both sides of Ichigos power. Renji trained to be able to face off against enemy's like Aizen which resulted in his ban kai taking on a new form and Ishida is awakeneing all of his quincy powers.

As for Toshirou he is out even if he reclaims his ban kai. I mean his sword is broken and it won't get repeaired til he recovers. So as long as Hitsuguya is injured even his ban kai wouldn't be able to make him fight agan in a short time.
    No hitsu's zan is self repairing, he just needs moisture for that..

visit me here

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

And here i thought it was obvious that Ishida would fight Ichigo.Fighting Renji? Renji would be defeated quite easily (Iam not underestimating Renji's growth).Ishida is "A".Well letters don't indicate the power level in general but still,Ywach is "A" and Hashwalth,Grandmaster of SR is "B".Quilge did say that Ishida's power should be much higher than his own.

I think that Ywach would have Ishida fight Ichigo,It will not just be because of his power level (Which would be high anyways =P) but the psycological struggle that Ichigo might go through.He might not be comfortable to fight and probably kill Ishida,who was/is (We don't know about Ishida's motives yet >.>) one of his buddies.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Knight 0 View Post
    And here i thought it was obvious that Ishida would fight Ichigo.Fighting Renji? Renji would be defeated quite easily (Iam not underestimating Renji's growth).Ishida is "A".Well letters don't indicate the power level in general but still,Ywach is "A" and Hashwalth,Grandmaster of SR is "B".Quilge did say that Ishida's power should be much higher than his own.

I think that Ywach would have Ishida fight Ichigo,It will not just be because of his power level (Which would be high anyways =P) but the psycological struggle that Ichigo might go through.He might not be comfortable to fight and probably kill Ishida,who was/is (We don't know about Ishida's motives yet >.>) one of his buddies.
    Even with his new found power Ishida doesn't stand a chance against Ichigo.
    I doubt that Ishida is as special as Bach makes his followers believe he is. I mean do you remember Inoue. Aizen also claimed that she is super special and in the end effect she was only used to divide th power of the G13.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well of course Renji can't be a match for Uryu if Ishida gets a real power-up from Bach's blood. The same Renji was absolutly useless during the War even against weaker opponents that Kirge, so don't really get how even with his upcoming power-up and Bankai he might be able to threaten Uryu.

I think Uryu will fight one of the Captains in order to show his strength and then will fight Ichigo.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Even with his new found power Ishida doesn't stand a chance against Ichigo.
    I doubt that Ishida is as special as Bach makes his followers believe he is. I mean do you remember Inoue. Aizen also claimed that she is super special and in the end effect she was only used to divide th power of the G13.
    Well, Orihime's power was/is special the way Aizen meant it. But I doubt Bach refers to Ishida's power in that sense, either. Bach wanted to keep an eye on Ishida and there was no better chance to do it than declaring him as a heir and have everyone else watch out for him.

Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Well, Orihime's power was/is special the way Aizen meant it. But I doubt Bach refers to Ishida's power in that sense, either. Bach wanted to keep an eye on Ishida and there was no better chance to do it than declaring him as a heir and have everyone else watch out for him.
    Or Bach wants to lure Ryuuken out. If Bach needs Ryuuken then he surely will try to force him on his side by taking his son away. I believe that Bach didn't take Uryuu's power back then to not completely turn Ryuuken against himself.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Or Bach wants to lure Ryuuken out. If Bach needs Ryuuken then he surely will try to force him on his side by taking his son away. I believe that Bach didn't take Uryuu's power back then to not completely turn Ryuuken against himself.
    That might be true. Knowing Ishida, I doubt he consulted his father before meeting up with Bach. But also knowing Ryuuken, I truly believe he won't be doing anything against his own beliefs just for temporarily saving his son.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    No hitsu's zan is self repairing, he just needs moisture for that..

One needs a certain amount of reiatsu to sustain bankai or even shikai. If a shinigami is severely injured, he will be unable to maintain even shikai, much less repair it. The state of the zanpakuto mirrors that of the owner.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glougloubarbaki View Post
    One needs a certain amount of reiatsu to sustain bankai or even shikai. If a shinigami is severely injured, he will be unable to maintain even shikai, much less repair it. The state of the zanpakuto mirrors that of the owner.
    I personally dont think the fight is over, if hitsu and soi-fon do survive, then it would be stupid for them to be left like these.

Both will eventually end their fight, even if they require some additional help.

The funny part is, uruhara figured out the bankai problem and the two people he knew are directly linked to the two captains being fodderised right now.

So we know whats coming next, unless kubo trolls us big time

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    i Think the one that Will give kenpachi his very well deserved beating will be Ishida, This way Kubo shows us the readers how far ishida has gone in terms of power and that hes Letter A fits him fine.
    Uryuu defeating Zaraki though..?
    That's going rather a bit far, just not too long ago he was rather useless against a Fullbringer (yeah he was caught off-guard blablabla) and suddenly he's capable of wiping out Zaraki, who might I mention just obtained a new source of power by knowing his zanpaktou (whether just shikai or both with bankai) to add to his already RIDICULOUS power he possess, of all people?

I'm not buying into that, unless he got some really good black-market Quincy steroid boost off-panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That might be true. Knowing Ishida, I doubt he consulted his father before meeting up with Bach. But also knowing Ryuuken, I truly believe he won't be doing anything against his own beliefs just for temporarily saving his son.
    Actually, don't you think he would ? One thing we've learned about Isshin and Ryuuken is that they both are a complete family man who would do whatever it takes to provide help for their sons no matter the circumstance.
    Hueco Mundo/Aizen arc was a different case since Uryuu left to help rescue a human friend even though it was with Ichigo and Uryuu wasn't anywhere in sight during Aizen battle.

Now, if Ryuuken was to side with the Quincy then by my opinion he would've made an appearance or at least something that gave away an idea that he decided to side with them. His lack of appearance up to this point is giving me a stronger idea that he decided not to side with the Quincy and knowing clearly Uryuu is heading straight to battle ahead, there has to be a strong reason why because he might not want Uryuu to be deceived or fooled from Yhwach's actual true plan.

To me, hands down Ryuuken has been one of the most unpredictable character in bleach
    and him taking side with Yhwach is far too predictable.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member unusualangel's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think maybe the "A" designation means Alpha. Just a random thought

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Uryuu defeating Zaraki though..?
    That's going rather a bit far, just not too long ago he was rather useless against a Fullbringer (yeah he was caught off-guard blablabla) and suddenly he's capable of wiping out Zaraki, who might I mention just obtained a new source of power by knowing his zanpaktou (whether just shikai or both with bankai) to add to his already RIDICULOUS power he possess, of all people?

I'm not buying into that, unless he got some really good black-market Quincy steroid boost off-panel.
    I don't think Uryuu's opponent is going to be Zaraki; IMO he's G13's secret weapon, and TBH I think Haschwald is going to kill Shunsui and then face Zaraki.

Having said that though, Uryuu could well be the Vandenreich's secret weapon if they manage to somehow brainwash him. Also, I wouldn't underestimate his power boost until we've actually seen it; it seems as though the black liquid that he drank during the ceremony may be the agent that gave most of the Vandenreich their immense power and/or abilities. As I've mentioned in another thread, I believe this liquid to be the Quincy version of the Asauchi; imagine the power difference between a Shinigami without a Zanpakutou and a Shinigami with a Zanpakutou, and apply this power boost to Uryuu (who, BTW, managed to keep Ulquiorra distracted in his Segunda Etapa form for at least a good 5 minutes)!!!

P.S. My basis for the above theory is that Juhabach told Uryuu that his powers would soon awaken, just as he was drinking the liquid.
    Last edited by Lee.J.Baxter; October 08, 2013 at 02:24 AM.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep Ulquiorra distracted? He was merely toying with him though...
    I'm not counting out the possibilities as well, but not sold into it just yet at this point without witnessing anything.

chapter is out!

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

New Reply
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12