Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply

Thread: Gamer's Diary

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Gamer's Diary

Oh Hi there, I'm kinda new here and an aspiring artist. At first I wanted to find some awesome stories to draw but then why not continue mine...

So it started 2011 I think before I knew SAO(sword art online).I thought it would be impossible for me to finish because it needs details and lots of lotsa details I mean...
    It might have the same genre as sao since its virtual reality game but I promise to make it more unique and some how more slice of life...I really do like to continue this one and hoping for your help guys. If you have more ideas,suggestions please do so...anyone who would like to volunteer to sketch their ideas please do notify me...for now I really need ideas to make it better.

so here's the initial synopsis, I will change it once I completed the whole synopsis:

For Pride,
    For Money,
    For Glory,
    For Friendship,
    For Love
    Or For A New World,

Which one are you?

The story emphasize a gamer's life in a highly popular Virtual Reality MMORPG called "WONDERLAND which was released one year ago in the Philippines.

Having A freewill to be what you wanted to be, the players like "Rosetta" a high school straight student(talk about the scholar nerd in the campus) decided to enter the world of wonderland. As she get along the game she encounter different types of player with diff. agendas. She then understands why most of the players get addicted to the game and not knowing that she gets addicted too. As days pass she then struggles to distinguish reality and fantasy.

so here's my initial main character rosetta:

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DoctorApollo's Avatar
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gamer's Diary

I think you'd really enjoy 1/2 Prince, it's much more slice of life like what you're going for.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gamer's Diary

Oh yeah i've read it already and yes I do enjoy reading it but I want to do smething m0re than 1/2 prince. Thanks btw :-)

New Reply