Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

2 11.11%
  • Good

4 22.22%
  • Awesome

12 66.67%
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 252 Discussion Thread

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cedre's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 252 Spoiler Thread

@Shinrat3nsei: There is no green nitro category (yet), and the green Nitro was shown as being a green colored nitro before Joa´s arrival.

As Obamamania said, it´s possible that the red nitro are a berserk subcategory and the blue ones a more calmer and rational kind. I like this theory

The one that was at vegetable sky was prolly a blue nitro.

Also I´m starting to think that when Mansam and Ray mentioned there were actually two nitros on Gourmet Pyramid, one of them was either Joa or an acquaintance. The other was just the nitro that fought Toriko and Zebra and was defeated.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    Didn't Ichiryuu defeat the four beast, alone, at a time when it wasn't starved from having been stopped previously? I'd say they are somewhat above the kings at that time, or at least Ichiryuu and Jirou were.
    If I remember correctly, Ichiryuu didn't beat the main body of the four beast, only the four ... what do you called? limbs? children? Whatever they were called. And that four were only at captured level 100, not as high as when the 4HK fought them. And because Ichiryuu defeated them, the main body only got a few human when it absorb the four limbs(?) back. So by the time the 4HK, the main body decided to go along.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/183295/...-mata-noboru/6

is there a possibility that Joa= Fronhze turned Evil. Midora knew this, and then gave up all hope of humanity and turned EVIL!?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation is out:
    mangahelpers.com/t/kewl0210/releases/38804

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

A nitro on the top left corner

http://www.mangabird.com/toriko-252?page=1

They are going to be a main part of the story to come now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter is out on

http://hiwamatanoboru.com/

one more thing. is seams that toriko and rest of HK are also born with gourmet cells
    Last edited by milek; October 03, 2013 at 01:28 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The Flashback is awesome so far and I love on how Ichiryuu can't drink booze while Jirou is a drunkard... I really love Jirou among the three love on how funny and easy going he is like the part where he introduce Setsuno and the punishment gave to him by Acacia where he stand on a rope. And Love the part of the 8 strongest Beasts in Gourmet World I am guessing that Toriko's Pet is one of them

A big revelation will come this next few chapters on how strong the next enemy are because IMO Midora/Jirou/Ichiryuu is not the strongest in this manga but there are some creatures/nitro that are stronger... And like many of you guys predict I think Neo is part or controlled by these creatures... Lastly I think the fight of Midora/Ichiryuu will have some interuption from a third party it is either the Neo or a new strong enemy Pair?

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 252 Discussion Thread

The chapter was awesome!
    I truly enjoy the story right now. All the new info about Acacia, his Disciples and Frohze. It was great to see how they became a family and how they lived for around 10 years. And now as Solar Eclipse draws near we are bound to get even more great revelations.

So we are going to get info on Blue Nitro in the next chapter who are so strong that even Frohze, Ichiryu and Jirou can't cope with them. And Acacia says that they are a key to GOD. That's going to be awesome.

Also it's really intrigueing to learn about Pair. What is this mysterious ingridient.

P.S. About Ichiryu and other Disciples' power... I can't even get how we try to compare him to Heavenly Kings. Heavenly Kings combined barely managed to take down Four Beast, while Ichiryu alone managed to easily take all the four parts of it down. Of course he didn't fight the main body, but if he had to it seems that it wouldn't have been a problem for him. So even at that time both he and Jirou (who easily managed to use his Knocking on main body of Four Beast) were both considerably stronger than all Heavenly Kings combined. Midora obviously was weaker, but I think he would be able to take down at least two of Heavenly Kings at the same time.

P.P.S. In this chapter Midora resembles Toriko even more. That would be a shocking revelation in Star Wars style if in the end Toriko would really be his son.

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter all around. Acacia and Frohze showing midora and co. about family and the like also midora havent been able to change all that much as shown when he attacked the man in the slums. but I think ultimately more than God and other foods we will learn here what will happen to Midora when he has to fight the blue Nitro's....

I think we may even learn why Midora became the way he is and I am postulating Frohze will be life threateningly hurt by them and since no1 can do anything about it and since their focus is directly on finishing the war he will force(may not be the right word but that is what Midora will see) her to cook which will inevitably end the war and her life.

For some time this manga was getting complex without forgetting its core so I cant w8 for the conclusion. Thou with this 1 I kinda am sure why every1 is looking for Komatsu also. He is the 1 thing Nitro's will iinevatably drown to and he may be the real key for God than every1 combined with(cliché but efffective strategy).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My prediction of "Pair" being a talking ingredient is looking better. Unless the Blue Nitro are bringing Pair with them. And when Acacia said "No one" can beat them, is he including himself? The fact that they are that strong and have come in a group means they have to be civilized or else they would've easily wiped out Acacai and crew a long time ago. I'm thinking both sides need each other for something.

And this talk about the King beast species...I wouldn't mind hearing more about them. And I don't think the Demon King Midora was talking about is really a fairy tale. I think Acacia just wanted to calm him down.

Man, Toriko is just getting too good. My future prediction...the Blue Nitro are aliens that took Acacia to another planet. And maybe the Blue Nitro are the older wiser ones. Like, the nitro change "color" as they age. They youngest are one color. Then they are red in their young and wild teenage/college years. Then they are blue in their middle ages (of course their age ranges would be way way longer than ours).
    My One Piece Predictions:
    Spoiler show

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zebura's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

My, my, Shimabukuro's guns ain't ceasing fire - gorgeous story-telling each chapter.

@Jorge: I have 2 reasons why it isn't necessary for Midora and Toriko to be related. Firstly, Midora was born with GC, Toriko was 'injected' after being adopted by Ichiryuu. Secondly, two similar-looking characters does not equal familiarity, take the example of Komatsu and Nakaume. Shimabukuro might be intentionally drawing some characters that way to throw readers off track, and if that is the case he's doing a great job.

Damn has Acacia aged in these 10 years, and it's good to have a closure on the regenerative abilities of GC; if the damage was directly done to GC (spiritual energy), no recovery is possible even with compatible ingredients. Which indirectly confirmed my assumption about Midora's Hungry Space not having a counter besides 'dodging' it. But I could be wrong about the last part. We still do not know so many abilities of the top-tier echelon.

As far as Pair goes, I still believe it's another being, part of an undisclosed third race, or perhaps even one of these 'Blue Nitros'.

Going by the translation of Acacia's last words, we have a Bishokuya who conquered all ingredients, implying that he was round and about through all of GW, and declares that there is no one to beat a Blue Nitro. I've read his sentence as an announcement of great arcs to come.

Keep 'em coming Shima-sensei!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we even sure that these Nitro are there to fight? They could essentially be "bodyguards" for whatever or whoever Pair is, as others have suggested. I don't know what Acacia could have done to obtain their wrath at this time, I'd assume that if they wanted him they'd have done so long ago.

By the way, a "demon king" always has minions so perhaps that's something to think about.
    Last edited by obamamania; October 03, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Zebura
    I agree that it's not necesary that Toriko and Midora are blood-related. It was just my wild guess.

VashDaStampede
    I seriously like your theory about Nitro being aliens that came from another planet. It would be great if it really happens to be like this.
    It would be also great if Acacia is still alive somewhere and possibly in another planet as you stated or maybe in the place he was talking about in the previous chapter.

And about Demon King... If it really exists, then humans shouldn't be fighting between themselves... They might need as much power as possible.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue Nitro? Well shit just got real. LOL
    Anyway what worries me now is that demon that Midora mentioned....Acacia said that it's just a fairy tale, but still I don't think that the author just put it without thinking.
    Guess we will have to wait to know if it's just a fantasy or it's real...
    Anyway I'm really liking this FB because it gave us some nice info about Midora and his family.
    I wonder what led Midora to stray from the right path.....I suppose Frohze's death has something to do with that.
    Can't wait for the next chapter already.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Baby PoundCake's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do Nitro's have to be so fraking awesome??? Gonna have to get a Nitro tattoo now to show my love for this manga!

When I bring it I bring it like a buffet...everybody gets some!!!

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast