Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

9 56.25%
  • Excellent

6 37.50%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 6.25%
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Magi 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 199 Spoiler Thread

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member HaiSuShi's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Weeeeeeeeell...
    Didn't see that one coming.
    But it really, REALLY looks like they could be a couple...(dat hand gesture and her reaction)
    Poor Morgiana.
    Naruto-kun...I've always...always been chasing after you. Even...now. But... once this war ends, I'm going to stop once and for all.
    Next time, I'll be next to you, holding your hand...walking with you! Wait for me!!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah poor Morgiana, and poor Hakuryuu too. She rejected him because she's in love with Alibaba. I wonder how things will have ended up if Mor didn't reject him. He wouldn't be this desperate.
    Alibaba doesn't notice her feelings of course. I kinda want Mor to end up with Masrur right now.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

A refreshing chapter for a ending of arc, very good.
    But what surprise this ending.
    We didn't have many scenes in Reim during Alibaba's training so I didn't realize that, but I can tell that they could be a good couple.
    What makes me sad is Mor face, poor Morgiana.
    Last edited by Leoat12; September 29, 2013 at 04:11 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Die Alibaba!
    Alibaba... How could you...
    I feel so sorry for Mor...

Apart from that... A nice lighthearted chapter after all those fights in the past months...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man. It's funny how one word can make a huge impact in a chapter. And then Mor's stunned/sad face at the end. Poor Mor.

I will say, now that the action's died down a bit, Mor is absolutely gorgeous. The timeskip did wonders for her. You're beautiful Mor, you can find other men who aren't as dense and will realize how great you are!

9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Athrin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My man Alibaba chose up lol. I'm kinda glad it happened this way, because few people ever bat for 1.000 when it comes to dating. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the loss. Definitely see this helping Mor's character a lot.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Medliel's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

After every battle, there’s always a short “Sindria” arc. After this, it’ll most likely be the “Alma Torran” arc, when the summit begins.

I liked Titus’ new outfit, now he can live with Marga, just as they promised each other. Also, he received Scheherazade’s memories, but it looks like he doesn’t remember Ugo and the Sacred Palace, otherwise he would’ve told Aladdin .

It was good to see Olba and the other pirates. He changed a lot I hope he becomes a member of Alibaba’s household later.

I’d like to think Ohtaka is just trolling with the fans and nothing serious happened between Alibaba and Toto. It could be that this is some kind of misunderstanding. But it was painful to see Mor’s shocked expression.
    I can’t wait for the next chapter where they hopefully explain everything.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 199 Discussion/200 Predictions

wooow!!! Titus looks just like a great emperor !!
    I like his new look

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Medliel View Post
    I’d like to think Ohtaka is just trolling with the fans and nothing serious happened between Alibaba and Toto. It could be that this is some kind of misunderstanding. But it was painful to see Mor’s shocked expression.
    I can’t wait for the next chapter where they hopefully explain everything.
    Trolling might go to far but yeah, just destroying a likely and strongly hinted at couple is really unusual, especially considering it's a shounen (which ignore such topics most of the time). I could actually see this being true, it opens up some possible developments. This could be the perfect chance for Morgianna to face Alibaba about her feelings and he might realize he's actually in love with her too. Ofc that would lead to some drama but heck, that would be so refreshing. If it's Magi I can actually see this happening, a usually action-ortiented shounen series focusing on love for two or three chapters would be so awesome Just imagine Alibaba and Mor becoming a couple in the middle of the story and not in some epilogue when the story is over... oh my god

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

And they are back to Sindria, I wonder who Sinbad will hypnotize now. Olba became a bishounen all of sudden. Nice chapter, it seems Ali's relation with Toto is serious, as a Ali X Kougyoku shipper I don't feel sorry for Mor. Can't wait to see her reaction.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What I love about Magi is that you will grow so much within a year. It’s like everyone has gotten growth spurts! Alibaba, your chance is yet to come~!

I admit I really don't like of Alibaba having a girlfriend. But if you read between the lines, it looks like they all have misunderstood it. He must have misunderstood Sharrkan's question and thought of Toto in a different way. Maybe, he did have a girl slept in his room; it was Toto who had taken care of him when he was badly injured after the fight. I'm not quite sure about the "girlfriend" he had said. It could be that he really had a relationship with Toto or the some other ladies before, or they are still in a relationship still with Toto or with some other ladies. Either way, I can't wait to see Mor or Masrur to kick his balls because of the revelation hah

On the other hand, we will not see Titus for a while. That sucks because he finally became a magi and I still want to see him. The events seemed to be rushed, and we haven't seen Mor's interaction with the Fanalis corps, and that message of Mogamett to the people of Magnostadt.

I have to comment about Olba. safdfjdds. HE IS AS TALL AS ALIBABA NOW yet it's been only a year when he was saved by the Aladdin-gang. Growth spurts, growth spurts everywhere!

Aaaaand.. I missed Jafar! Masrur and Sharrkan! And the Carmen family is cute and hillarious!

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Alibaba is just short. He is the oldest of the group and was already 18 so it doesn't make sense that he'd grow that much. Next thing you know Aladdin will be as tall as him. Olba on the other hand is much more believable. I don't remember how old the kid is, though.

In my shock of this possible new pairing, I totally forgot to comment on how awesome Titus looks in the Magi robes and I think he'll do a fantastic job.

Regarding the Mor thing--I think this will be the time for her to realize and face her feelings towards Ali. I think she had them before but didn't really understand or know she had them. When Haku confessed to her, she was thinking of Aladdin and Ali and how she wanted to continue to be by their sides, but I don't think she fully comprehended her affection for Alibaba. I think now might be the time for her to come to terms with that now that she's older and more mature. As upset as I am at Ohtaka's direction with this, I can also appreciate the possible development Morgiana will go through as a result.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Mor will realize about her feeling for Alibaba, but does she going to have courage to do something about this?
    We have no doubt about her physical strength, but what about her sentimental strength?
    I hope that Ohtaka develop about their sentiments and make a good short arc about this. The sentiments of the characters is important, too.

And I don't think that had any misunderstanding in the scene. For me it was quite clear. o.o

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Helade's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohtaka, don´t want a novel with Morgiana, but I can´t accept that things don´t flow naturally, so suffering and development of character in sight.
    There were always signs of feelings of Mor by Alibaba, but these were not reciprocal, he sees her as a good friend or little sister. Also, there are also some sign the interest of Masrur, it seems that he no longer sees Mor as a student or his little sister.

Anyway think that something between Alibaba and Kougyoku, will ever happen not because I like it, but, because it is in his destiny of the rukh.

Titus, the magi emperor looks so awesome.

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast