Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Galilei Donna

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Galilei Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 4:

Those pirates are weird... They just happened to be in Germany too?
    Anyway... Tough luck. Good for them that the leader has some kind of honor.

I liked that Kazuki stopped being a jealous, annoying brat for the moment... She was too tsun in the beginning...
    Well the 4th lady is suspicious... I bet she will betray them in the future.
    I believe that the lady belongs to a group different from that led by Roberto and his father.
    Either way, she's hiding something, and I suppose that we shall soon know it.
    Anyway, I really likd this episode and Kazuki just matured a little, which is good, because I too couldn't stand anymore her childish behaviour, even though it was comprehensible after what happened to her family.
    All in all, I can't wait to watch already the next episode.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

First things first, this episode felt really rushed. Next country, finding the next sketch and suddenly BOOM.

Why I really felt a bit sad about the ending of this episode I really have to say... WHAT THE FUCK?! The heroic leader suddenly sold his own people and had almost no problem with them being bombed? I mean holy crap...

How fucked up is the world they are living in?

As I said earlier... Seeing how those two kids smiled at each other seconds before they were bombed into oblivion... Wow...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Those poor children.......damn that was so sad....
    I hope that the treacherous bastard will meet an horrible death.
    All in all, it was a good episode, and they also found another sketch; I wonder where will they go next.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

I'll ask again. How fucked up is that world? o___O
    Furthermore it's starting to get ridiculous... The bad guys are always at the right country... How is this even possible? Even worse they aren't even that bad... At least they care for the main characters... But apparently not for random humans...

I never understood this but... Are they at war? Like world war style? Or is this a world where the difference between rich and poor became so big that everything went down to hell?

Too bad that I didn't care about Robertos or the pirates backstory at all...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe thatthey're in a future where people have increased so much in numbers that the resources of the world are not enought to sustain them.
    That's why poverty spread in the whole world and some people became air pirates.
    Anyway Roberto was kinda ruthless in this episode........but I don't blame him; if something like that would have happened to me, probably I'd do the same...
    But back to the episode, it was a good one and I really appreciated the pirates and Roberto's backstory.
    To cnclude, it seems that Anna knows Roberto; I guess we will soon know about their relationship.

SQUEE x 9000 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I never understood this but... Are they at war? Like world war style? Or is this a world where the difference between rich and poor became so big that everything went down to hell?
    The new ice age has put too much pressure on food and energy reserves. The elite have consolidated control over the remaining, dwindling resources. The middle class have slipped into poverty, while the poor have become poorer.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

Finally an episode where those girls lost... Although I still dislike the man in the suit... Just kill them. You will regrte it in the future...

Anyway how is that fish still able to operate? It was hit multiple times and crashed... Well whatever.

I hope they find the other sketches soon.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, for some reason I believe that to use the Tesoro to its max you need all the sketches and if we think about what Hazuki said (that even hough they lost the battle, they will win the war), it is plausible.
    All in all it was a fine episode, but it was surely convenient for them to land (maybe crash is better) on the island in which another sketch was hidden. XD
    Looking forward to watching the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

That was the first episode I really liked. How the sisters had fun in the hometown and former home of their father was heartwarming and adorable. Especially Hozuki was really cute and so exited.
    The dialogue between Hazuki and the sky pirate was cute too. Now she has a crush too. So only the youngest one is alone... Apart from the goldfish AI.

In the end Anna will rescue those girls. Roberto is annoying anyway...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This was an heartwarming and adorable episode indeed and finally they gave some spotlight to Hazuki and the pirate; it was really a cute moment.
    As for the rest, I really liked to see the girls having a good time and Anna showing her affection to the sisters.
    I do hope that nothing bad will happen to them and that Anna won't be blamed.
    Either way, I can't wait for the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Not bad either. Although I'm not a fan of sudden time travel, I liked Hozukis interactions with Galileo himself.

The whole revelation of Anna being bad was a huge fail though... :/

I guess it's time for the Galileo to fly.

---------- Post added December 13, 2013 at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was December 10, 2013 at 05:26 PM ----------

Episode 10:

So... What exactly was the purpose of that time travel? Did she just travel back so Galileo, who is a genius and a lolicon, could draw those sketches and stuff? Did he invent the Tresoro so Hozuki would be able to solve the problem in the future?
    Not that I'm a fan of that kind of time travel but it worked as a plot device.

That escape was rather... dull and short. What now?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that the meaning of the time travel was the one you said Sky: making Galileo create the Tesoro in order to help Hozuki solve the problem in the future.
    Anyway it was a good episode this one, but I must that something about the last scene was a bit....off...
    I mean, at least make their escape last a bit longer; the way they did it seemed half-assed.....
    Anyway, next week should be the last episode, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing how they will wrap things up.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

Well that trial was cool. Never expected that the attorney would be the air pirate...
    But all in all still a pretty mediocre show which was carried by Hozuki and Haa-nee alone.
    In the end the bad guys are done for and I guess that they will be able to solve the energy crisis...

Final Score: 6/10

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish they could do an OAV just to see how they will solve the energy crisis, but whatever....
    Anyway, my opinion is the same as yours Sky, not a bad anime, but also not an excellent one; still I enjoyed it.
    I will miss this anime.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2