Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Samurai Flamenco

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Samurai Flamenco

I loved everyones "HUH" response to everything, it was hilarious considering the events.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

From normal humans to monsters to aliens to God, logical if you ask me. It was so over the top and they found a way to return everything to normal, now we need to see Goto's girlfriend.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The battle against alien Flamenco started epicly but ended anticlimatically. XD
    This show is really the most mindblowing one that I've ever seen and the appearance of an entity comparable to a God made it even more incredible. LOL
    Now that Masayoshi has returned to an ordinary life, I can't wait to see what will happen from now on.
    Oh, and I want to see Goto's girlfriend too.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Goto is mental... I considered something like that at a moment but with all the craziest things which happened in this series. They surprised me, again.

Mari was awesome in this episode. That kid Hazama saved, I remember I expected him to have his own subplot and save him one day, before Mr Gorilla's apparition of course. He is back and is seemingly the new big bad, Goto's GF could still be alive....

Samurai Flamenco is awesome.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I had the feeling that Goto was sending to himself all those messages, but seeing it happening for real, still surprised me.
    I suppose that's what happens when you lose someone precious to you, so I don't feel like saying anything about this.
    The only thing I want to see from now on is Masayoshi helping him out, in order to help him get over it or, who knows, find her GF.
    What the hell was that by the way at the end of the episode? That surprised me. O_O

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty fun episode that went in a direction I hadnt expected. More training montages of Masayoshi and just happy Masayoshi is an excellent turn for this anime as we keep on going to the grande conclusion. I smiled.

girlfriend thing was so odd, fortunately Masayoshi hasnt given up on him and it does at least finally make a potential possibility possible, since well Masayoshi is essentially serving in the same role.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

"Are you talking about yourself?", I was waiting for this one .

I doubt Haiji is an illusion, he is causing real troubles, not like Goto's lost GF.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    "Are you talking about yourself?", I was waiting for this one .

I doubt Haiji is an illusion, he is causing real troubles, not like Goto's lost GF.
    Yeah, the trouble he caused are way too real, so i doubt that he's "just" an illusion.
    However I don't know how he can be in so many places at the same time, but I gave up on the logic of this anime when monsters and aliens started to appear. LOL
    It was an excellent episode and I didn't expect to see Goto and Masayoshi arguing...
    I wonder what is going to happen next.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Goto, when you say thing like" you are a freak" I can't take it seriously. Hazama X Ishirahara-san will happen, their discussion was great. Moe really idealizes Mari .

I am calling it, that taxi driver is Haiji's dad and the big bad.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the anime is going the Goto x Masayoshi route, the love and the only way he knows love is with Goto. I cant wait.

She only viewed Masayoshi as a coworker.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This Haiji guy is becoming more and more misterious.....just what is he, if also Kaname can see him?
    I just can't wait to know the truth, which seems to be coming soon, at least that's what I hope to see in the next episode.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

First portion of the final episode was a bit dull as we already went down that whole Goto san route with the missing girlfriend and much of it did feel a bit on the fake or maybe overdone side of things working with that to make him go all out for Heiji in anger .

But after that it was just simply fantastic and almost an entire fanfic come true even. The nekkid proposal was amazing first with Heiji as like their adopted son of sorts to keep over watching him as he goes on with life, and then with Masayoshi confessing and proclaiming love to Goto, and Goto not even denying or anything and going with it. Truly theyll have many happy days together, it just needed them holding hands (and not arms) at the final scene to be effect.

So overall a wonderful series that did struggle part of the way and had wonky production values at times that kept it from ever reaching masterpiece tier. Concluding two arcs were its best moments since its beginning. I think the other flamengers could have had a bit more development and focus though. DateTime was an incredible ending song as well. 9/10.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Masayoshi saying let's get married came as a surprise for me, even though it was pretty obvious that they were going down that route. LOL
    Anyway the episode was good but to me it didn't have the aura of a final episode.....I don't know how to explain it....it feels like something is missing..
    Besides what the hell happened to Goto GF? I mean...how can an autobus disappear like that? Second season in the near future? Who knows...

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Goto's backstory was really sad, a message as a mental support... And his problem has never been solved. I understand Haiji, I always wanted to see an anti-hero Flamenco, like Batman or something. I think I have heard enough "baka" for the rest of my life.

8/10 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Anyway the episode was good but to me it didn't have the aura of a final episode.....I don't know how to explain it....it feels like something is missing..
    Besides what the hell happened to Goto GF? I mean...how can an autobus disappear like that? Second season in the near future? Who knows...
    That's exactly how I feel, I would want an OVA or something to wrap things nicely. Maybe there'll be a season 2? That's not complicated after everything they've done .

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7