Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Golden Time

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Golden Time

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    Banri giving that speech to Linda was so heartbreaking. It was the worst possible way to put stuff into words, not to mention it was a complete dishonesty to himself and Linda. I'm really wondering how he's going to make it through all this in mentally one piece now.
    I wish Linda could be honest and admit she has feelings for him. She's been hiding her feelings since high school. She's the one being dishonest, hiding her feelings from Banri, and herself. Linda told Banri she only ever thought of him as a friend. She rejected him. How can he confess his feelings to her if she has already rejected him? Really, he needs to move on from Linda. She is part of his past, Kouko is his present. I do not think she loves Banri simply because she needs someone. She loves him for who he is, and how he treated her. When the other students were afraid to approach her, Banri befriended her. She would have been all alone without him. Banri was there for Kouko when she broke herself from Yana, he supported her, gave her a shoulder to cry on. This is a meaningful foundation for a relationship. She should be upset that he can't fully commit.
    Last edited by Kaiten; December 25, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 13:

Okay so basically past Banri is throwing a tantrum now... Had to happen, after the regular one stopped being annoying suddenly...
    I really want him to get his memory back. So he ends up alone until he finally mans up.
    I wonder why he refused Kokos kiss...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, nothing much happened during this episode, except for ghost Bani's stupid tantrum. -_-
    Still it was funny seeing Koko getting nervous before the Awa dance and cooking (LOL) the Yakisoba.
    Next episode should be more interesting.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 13:

Okay so basically past Banri is throwing a tantrum now... Had to happen, after the regular one stopped being annoying suddenly...
    I really want him to get his memory back. So he ends up alone until he finally mans up.
    I wonder why he refused Kokos kiss...
    Actually, he has to end up alone. At this point, he can't be true to his past self, nor he can be to his present. Whatever happens, he never has the independent perspective. Even if his feelings are deep, that doesn't make it easy for him to tell any sort of difference.
    That probably resonates in him as guilt and he couldn't kiss Koko.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 14:

I really like the opening song by now. The almost cheerful melody with the rather sad title... I wonder if it has a meaning regarding the story.

Koko really is a pro-stalker. At least in theory...
    I really like Okas pipe look. She looks so cute. Well not that it matters... She is always cute.
    Seems like she has some feelings for Mitsuo after all... But what about Linda...?

I wonder how Ghost-Banri will troll the present one next. He should pretty much loathe the fact that Mitsuo is going out with her.

PS: School swimsuits are the best! \o/

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I too was surprised in seeing Mitsuo and Linda going out together, but I believe there's a reason for that.
    Anyway this was good episode, and how couldn't it have been with two cute girls in swimsuits?
    As for Oka, well it's pretty obvious that she has feelings for Mitsuo, so I'm not surprised of her reaction.
    I wonder if the misunderstanding will be cleared.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad to see the others characters.

Kaga has a best friend now? If I understood well, Kaga wants Banri to be more audacious, I don't think it's possible though, she is torturing herself, as if it wasn't obvious she loves him already. As I suspected Mitsuo wants Linda, seems like Ghost Banri should have cursed him, Oka-chan seems to love him... 2D-kun gets no love.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 15:

Please Banri... Stop with the moe moves... Kokos swimsuit... WOW!
    Playing in the rain... That was epic.
    This episode proved one thing. We need more 2D-kun and more Oka-chan. \o/

How the hell did they just "scratch" the crash barrier? Not that it matters...
    Well I guess old Banri is back now. He really was like a little kid... Those cliffhangers...

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

These last couple of episodes were really adorable, and any episode with Oka-chan in it is a win for me. I also like more 2D-kun.

Only a bro going to go out in the rain and shield his bro's embarrassing swimsuit.

That ending though... I almost had a heart attack. I knew something really bad was going to happen though. The title of the episode kind of gave it away. So old Banri is back? This'll be interesting.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

God, I'm glad that nothing bad happened.
    However it seems like next week Koko will have a breakdown after a certain event, I wonder what will happen.
    Damn, I want to know!
    Anyway I agree with everything that has been said, the latest episodes have been adorable and funny; I do hope that we will keep on having episodes like these.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while since I liked a GT episode that much. Obviously it's because of the 3 others, 2D-kun especially. Kouko and Banri were really lovely in this episode and I have the impression she became nicer.

---------- Post added February 01, 2014 at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2014 at 11:21 PM ----------

What a powerful slap!

I really liked Kouko's discussion with Banri, despite the contradictions until she said it was all because of a dream (and I was thinking, what is her father doing when...).

My favorite part was the one with the supporting characters again, Nana big sis moment was great too, they are definitely the main strength of the series. I don't care about Kouko and Banri can become a different person at any times, because of this it's difficult to take his struggles seriously.

Still no Linda...
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Now, I officially dislike Koko.
    "I don't know how I would live if you were to leave me behind" is such a cheesy line, one that I hate so much that I can't put it into words. Even more reason to believe she's merely clinging to Banri, her savior and what her feels is nothing but an emotional burst to suppress the effect emptiness has had on her in her entire life. I see no difference between what she felt for Mitsuo and what she feels for Banri now. Just how many hours did she need to get over getting rejected by her "destined" one? Probably less than 48. So, I'm flabbergasted when she brings out that line, yeah.
    She just realized how stupid her way of acting was, but I'm pretty confident that Banri will babysit her back into her queen's throne by the next episode. That's what has happened so far, at least.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Koko.... well... I didn't like her at all in the beginning of the series. Then I liked her a little bit. Then I hated her again because she was so clingy and overbearing. And then up to this episode I started warming up to her again.

This episode though I think I had the most mixed feelings regarding her character. I can understand where she'd feel really bad about the accident--she is a very insecure character after all, but then she started going on about being afraid Banri is going to leave her because of these dreams she's having. Yeah, they had a fight and they made up in the end, but it didn't feel right to me, because I don't feel like the two of them are growing as characters, nor do I feel like their relationship is really growing that much either.

Really. I think the only guy on earth that can handle her is Banri and he's almost as difficult to watch as she is because he also makes me rage.

Don't get me wrong--I'm still really enjoying this anime. I can't put into exact words why I'm still excited to watch this, but it's like Koko puts me on a love/hate rollercoaster every few weeks or something.

That aside, I found it strange that the police referred to them as minors, yet they're drinking age? And then they had their parents deal with the accident and insurance issues afterwards although they can legally drink? I don't know. It's something that didn't make complete sense to me. Or maybe I'm missing something and they're actually minors.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 17:

Mitsuo likes Linda, Oka likes Mitsuo, Banri-1 likes Koko, Koko likes Banri, Banri-0 likes Linda and 2D-kun likes Moe. I smell more drama. At some point Banri has to remember what happened in the past... The final trial for Koko and Banri me thinks.
    For now Mitsuo is suspicious... I wonder why though. What would change for him if he knew?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of feel bad for Mitsuo. When they first got to college, him and Banri became quick friends, and I feel like those two were the ones who met each other first (outside of Linda and Banri's past). Then Koko showed up. And then everyone else kind of showed up after that. Sure, everyone met each other around the same time, but at the beginning of the series, I thought Mitsuo and Banri were going to become bros or something. Then he started dating Koko and I feel like Mitsuo got tossed to the side except for the few times we saw him with Banri until now.

And then we found out today that nearly everyone BUT Mitsuo knows about Banri's accident. I would've thought Banri would've confided in Mitsuo about it, but I guess they're not really that close.

I think Mitsuo is feeling left out and has the inkling Banri and Linda have a past... but I think because he also likes Linda and Banri is his friend, he wants to know the connection between the two.

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast