Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kyousogiga (TV)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kyousogiga (TV)

So, If I understood correctly, Myoue and Lady Koto want to be together will all their children in Mirror Kyoto while Koto wants to be with Myoue. Then, if Myoue and Lady Koto succeed to go to Mirror Kyoto everything would be fine.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it will be that straightforward. There have only been two proper episodes, so it is hard to tell. Whatever happens, I assume it will be mostly expressed in symbolism and metaphor.

I just noticed that the head priest from episode one, the one who sent the letter, that prompted Myoue to take his family to Mirror Kyoto, also wore the Inari mask. The letter was delivered by a familiar who looked identical to A. I wonder if Koto's sensei is related.

episode 3 spoilers

Finally an episode with Shouko

---------- Post added October 27, 2013 at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was October 23, 2013 at 02:56 PM ----------

Shouko is my favorite, I was really looking forward to this episode. Not as eventful as the first two, but it was nice learning more about Kurama.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

Seems like everyone of the 3 children gets a nice short story... Yase had it really rough... She loved Koto so much because she accepted her for who she is...
    Too bad nobody punished that little demon though...

I wonder which kind of plot will follow...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really enjoying watching the three children's past; it adds some depht to them.
    As for the story, I believe we will see some development towards the end; besides I believe we're already watching it developing little by little.
    Anyway this episode was really good and I really felt sorry for Yase.......it is not easy to abbandon all the good things of the past; I can somewhat relate to her.
    Now I'm really looking forward to watching the next episode.

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Episode 4:

Seems like everyone of the 3 children gets a nice short story... Yase had it really rough... She loved Koto so much because she accepted her for who she is...
    Episode 1 - 5 are extended versions of the 2012 ONA's. The ONA's were roughly ten minutes apiece. Each episode has added 15 - 20 minutes of new content. The 2012 ONA's were primarily about Myoue and his family. The TV anime has largely told the same story, but in a different way. What makes a family, the different type bonds that hold people together, the differing needs of each family member, the differing roles they each play, and the roles that they each need filled. The expanded TV anime says most of this in a much clearer way. Episode five, this week, will be the last extended ONA. Next week will be another special episode, probably unedited versions of the 2012 ONA's. Episode six will be entirely new material. Next week will be about Myoue (Yakushimaru).

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

Well it wasn't entirely new after all. We got to see how Myoue became part of the family and we saw them living together happily After that it was pretty much episode 0 without the messed up pacing. Finally I was able to understand what was going on.
    Looking forward to the return of their parents.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Myoue is immortal? It was nice to know that, also because I didn't know it or expected it.
    Anyway it was a really nice episode, which finallly explained us everything (or almost) about the family.
    Now I wonder if Koto (the mother) will disappear again or at the ened of the next episode she will decide to stay.
    Can't wait for the next episode already.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 7:

What a heartwarming episode. Koto finally came back and the siblings could spend time with her at last. Furthermore her lack of knowledge about technology was funny. Poor Shouko. *g*

Seeing Koto jr. crying like that was very heartbreaking... It is true what she said. Everybody wanted her to do something but nobody listened... In the end her father came back too... That and the mirrow world is collapsing...

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Whoa, what a crazy and yet adorable episode this was with Koko's mama homecoming.
    Now that also the father has returned and the mirror capital is collapsing, I wonder what will happen....

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

I'm still pretty sure, that I don't understand the setting of the worlds here but at this point I stopped caring.
    This episode was there to show us that Koto is the most human character in that world. Furthermore she has some kind of unique power? Shrine doesn't feel like a thread. Nothing does.
    Honestly spoken, I'm still wondering what this is all about.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

If I understood correctly, there are 12 dimensions or parallels as they called them and the 13th one, which is the mirror capital it's a destabilizing element, which risks to destroy all the other parallels if left alone.
    That's why the shrine came to mirror capital: to destroy it or I should say erase it, to stop the Universe's destruction.
    At least that's what I gathered from this episode.
    Anyway it was really a nice episode and Koto sure is crazy for threatenning the shrine like that; I wonder how this will end.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Shoukos derogatory reaction after the head priest said he is a god... LOL.
    Did they just combine evolution and religion? Genius.

Anyway the priest did something and made Koto go into apocalype mode. Kinda business as usual that the first son, who had the power of creation all along, saves her with emotions.

Looking forward to the final anyway... This story still is one big clusterfuck though.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

After learning he is a god, a lot of things made sense to me. But can someone remind me why Koto is so important to destroy the city? Shouko is the one who created the hammer if I remember well, anyone with this weapon could do the same thing I think.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Final Episode:

Basically the story of a lonely god who had no place in the world and just wanted to disappear. But in the end he was saved by the family he created. Koto really was the best thing he ever created.
    In the end everyone is happy.

Final Score: 6.5 The story was too over the place in the first half. It got better but it wasn't a great show.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It wasn't a great show? Hmm, it was indeed chaotic, but I think that this anime deserves a 10/10 score......at least for me.
    Anyway it seems that next week there will be some kind of summary of the whole show, so I believe that next week we will understand better what this anime was about and what it wanted to tell us.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2