Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 118

Thread: Kuroko no Basket 2

  1. #31
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    All my favorite side characters (Takao, Sakurai), getting screentime and saying interesting lines (canon confirmation of Seirin's true pairing even..), helped to carry the episode forward even with its predictable match outcome as is often the case with preliminary rounds and just random no name teams. Josei didnt even have any reasonably well designed character anyway and the moment he was shocked over Kiyoshi it seemed the fate was sealed.

    Felt bad for laughing close to the end when the door was being opened and everyone sensed Kagami. Seemed kind of cheesy or overly serious of sorts in a weird way. Good for him if he can earn a place, though I cant see a scenario when all would be on the same team, would make for a wonderful if only scenario

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

  2. #32
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ceará
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,851
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Funniest episode so far to me. I loved that too high laneup.

    Oh, the gate scene was better than i imagined. Really cool. But it lacked an epic ost.

    And we'll see baby Midorima soon.

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

    End card. Mehh card.


    Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

  3. #33
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    What an odd end card. THey could have kept that...

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

  4. #34
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Shumen, Bulgaria
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    The card was ridiculous, me thinks.

    As for the episode, it was great as usual. There were a few funny moments. Kiyoshi's happy, smiling face was so unique and cool. I couldn't stop laughing. Then, again seeing Kise and Midorima again was nice. A little glimpse of Akashi here and there was cool, too. Once again there was a little screen time for Himuro and Atsushi. I liked that. I liked the gate scene a lot. For me it was done quite awesome. And of course, Aomine was there. It was so funny the moment when Kagami got so irritated at not being able to score. And Kuroko calming him down. God!!! I really laughed so hard at that!!!! Kagami's back must hurt a lot. I wonder if we will see a match between Seirin and Shutoku the next episode according to the spoiler. It will be so awesome!! I can't wait to see it.

    On another note, I read somewhere that Makoto Hanamiya from Kirisaki Daīchi High is going to be voiced by Jun Fukuyama. I really can't believe it! What is he trying to do? Make me want like that guy?! If anyone is interested, Jun Fukuyama voiced Kenya Oshitari in Prince of Tennis. I really liked it there. So I really don't know how this will sound. But I was quite shocked. Seems like Hanamiya is going to make an appearance the next episode.

    This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

  5. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    The ending about the gate had me rolling of laughter.

    "There's no evidence. But they all sensed it"

    It's like I'm watching a story about Jesus not a bunch of High schoolers. Ah, that was funny.

    Daisuke Narumi (awesome name for some reason) is voiced by a really popular VA, Nobuyuki Hiyama, I definitely didn't expect him but it's a pleasant surprise.

    Kiyoshi, huh....you know what they say about guys with big hands?
    Last edited by KingOfNight; October 21, 2013 at 06:12 AM.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Shumen, Bulgaria
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Yeah, we all know about the guys with big hands.

    Oh, that reminds me.... it was so funny when Kiyoshi patted Kagami on the head a few times with his big hand. God!!!!! It was such a crack! ROFL at its best.

    This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

  8. #37
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    , did the GM sensed Kagami's aura? You said everything, funny ep, the match permitted to show Teppei's strength. Easy win, i am waiting to see Kuroko dribbling Midorima now.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

  9. #38
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseagirl View Post
    The card was ridiculous, me thinks.

    As for the episode, it was great as usual. There were a few funny moments. Kiyoshi's happy, smiling face was so unique and cool. I couldn't stop laughing. Then, again seeing Kise and Midorima again was nice. A little glimpse of Akashi here and there was cool, too. Once again there was a little screen time for Himuro and Atsushi. I liked that. I liked the gate scene a lot. For me it was done quite awesome. And of course, Aomine was there. It was so funny the moment when Kagami got so irritated at not being able to score. And Kuroko calming him down. God!!! I really laughed so hard at that!!!! Kagami's back must hurt a lot. I wonder if we will see a match between Seirin and Shutoku the next episode according to the spoiler. It will be so awesome!! I can't wait to see it.

    On another note, I read somewhere that Makoto Hanamiya from Kirisaki Daīchi High is going to be voiced by Jun Fukuyama. I really can't believe it! What is he trying to do? Make me want like that guy?! If anyone is interested, Jun Fukuyama voiced Kenya Oshitari in Prince of Tennis. I really liked it there. So I really don't know how this will sound. But I was quite shocked. Seems like Hanamiya is going to make an appearance the next episode.
    Jun Fukuyama? Must see and hear (please get a character song)

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

  10. #39
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Shumen, Bulgaria
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Oh, yes... now that there is a new season, I am expecting new character songs and perhaps duet songs as well. It will be so awesome!!!

    ---------- Post added October 26, 2013 at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2013 at 04:43 PM ----------

    I don't know how anime related this is, but I got to know that there will Duet Series in January 2014! The first one will be with Kuroko and Midorima, and the other is Kagami and Aomine!! How cool is that!!!!!!!

    This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

  11. #40
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    va
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,835
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    I need to know when Kises is, but great for all, will hopefully get them.

    SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

  12. #41
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Shumen, Bulgaria
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    So the episode started with a bang. We will be watching Seirin vs Shutoku for a while. This was one of the matches that I was dying to see. It was a nice episode as usual. It was great to hear Midorima's voice again. And well... as far as Hanamiya is concerned... he is voiced well. There was no doubt in my mind about it, really. Still I don't like the guy. It was a little funny with Momoi and Aomine though. The part about the pants was just hilarious. I can't wait for next episode. It should be awesome.

    This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    How the hell did Aomine jump like that when Momoi tried to kick him? He must be a Ninja. I knew his skills were too good for normal people :P

    Hanamiya is finally here, and he's one of my favorite characters in the series. I love this guy.

    Midorima and Kagami seem to be completely equal at this point. I'm a little hyped for this match since I missed (or rather ignored) it in the Manga. So I'm completely clueless about what's gonna happen.

  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #43
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    France
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,337
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    How the hell did Aomine jump like that when Momoi tried to kick him? He must be a Ninja. I knew his skills were too good for normal people :P
    I was going to write something like this, I can't imagine how Kagami jumps now.

    It will be a battle of endurance then, the match starts well but with Kagami who can rivalize with Midorima and Kuroko's new dribble, I don't see Shutoku winning this, Teppei is here too. That "bad boy" is voiced by Jun, right?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #44
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Shumen, Bulgaria
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Spoiler show


    Yeah, the bad boy Hanamiya is voiced by Fukuyama Jun.

    This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

  19. #45
    MH's Most Friendly Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity destiny4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,772
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseagirl View Post
    So the episode started with a bang. We will be watching Seirin vs Shutoku for a while.
    I’m so looking forward to that game! The little bit that I saw left me wanting more.

    Seirin vs. Shutoku in the first season was incredible; I hope this match is even better!

    Quote Quote:
    It was great to hear Midorima's voice again.
    Midorima is usually cool, calm and collected, so I really enjoyed seeing a new side of him, his angry and determined side.

    Quote Quote:
    And well... as far as Hanamiya is concerned... he is voiced well. There was no doubt in my mind about it, really. Still I don't like the guy.
    He seems like a very, very bad boy and I expect him to be pretty underhanded when playing basketball. And I agree, Jun is perfect as Hanamiya’s seiyuu.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    How the hell did Aomine jump like that when Momoi tried to kick him? He must be a Ninja. I knew his skills were too good for normal people :P
    That scene was funny…and it made me very curious about Momoi’s panties…what kind of underwear was she wearing?

    Quote Quote:
    Midorima and Kagami seem to be completely equal at this point. I'm a little hyped for this match since I missed (or rather ignored) it in the Manga. So I'm completely clueless about what's gonna happen.
    I haven’t read the manga so I don’t have a clue what is going to happen, but for some reason I have this feeling that Seirin is not going to be the winner of the match…

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    It will be a battle of endurance then, the match starts well but with Kagami who can rivalize with Midorima and Kuroko's new dribble, I don't see Shutoku winning this, Teppei is here too.
    All the signs are pointing to the fact that Seirin has the advantage over Shoutoko…which in theory this would mean Seirin should be the winner of the game …but as I mentioned it above…for some reason I’m expecting for Seirin to lose the match…not to win it. I think I’m expecting Seirin to lose because in that way their game against Hanamiya’s team will be extremely important and suspense and drama will be added into the story.

    Quote Originally Posted by chelseagirl View Post
    Spoiler show
    Thank you, chelseagirl! ^_^
    Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan!

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts