Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket 2

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

The match between Seirin and Shutoku now... I am expecting it to be even greater than in the first season, so yeah expect it to be one of the greatest match by far.

Oh, yeah... Midorima acting angry and all was so... how should I say this... cool, maybe. Even cute. It was a nice add to his character, really.

Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

The suspence will be worth it, so enjoy watching.

This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Please tell me Shutoko's number 8 didn't say he's going to kill Kiyoshi Talk about old school intimidation

Seeing Midorima being even slightly friendly is kinda creepy...seriously. But his shots are just awesome.

I'm really digging the new OST. Can't wait for it to come.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Takao for most underrated non GoM player! He's really good this episode as well as the rest of Shutoku. And for those players everyone on Seirin too, especially Koga (who needs to play more, really good personality and commentary he gives) and Izuki with his moments. There is a good mixture of comedy intentional I guess going on that makes everyone feel more together and from being way too serious.

30 episodes in and reflections on Kurokocchi's effect on everyone really did work to highlight just how far characters and things have come from the start, nice and minor thing to do here.

Is it a good end card this week?

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

As usual, it was a nice episode. There are some great moments in this match. Very nicely done. But... oh, boy... the moment when Midorima was hit through the head and then Kagami got hit by Kiyoshi and Hyuuga a few times... I couldn't stop laughing there. There were some good, funny moments. And... well... Kise was there. Wasn't he the cutest when he said that he didn't have any idea what was going to happen? As expected, this match is going to take a few episodes until it is done. Can't wait for the climax. Kuroko is going in for the second half. Can't wait for the new drive and to see who is going to get whom. Another funny moment was with Kiyoshi telling to bench Kuroko. God... it was so funny!!! Poor Kuroko.

And this is the end card for this week.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

---------- Post added November 11, 2013 at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous post was November 04, 2013 at 06:26 AM ----------

So... wasn't that a great episode or what? The action, the drama, the suspence... everything was done very well. I liked the episode a lot. And, oh God... the Vanishing Drive looks so awesome!!!! There were a few funny moments, such as Hyuuga kicking Kagami in the head (again ) and Kise wanting to play basket... poor Kise. The next episode looks to be a bit of a filler. We will see though.

Spoiler show

for the end card

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Phenomenal point in the match with Kuroko's drive being amazing. Most shockingly the moment when he used it on Midorima and he was stunned there and then poor Takao too .

OST is pretty underrated this season. Looking forward to hearing it used even more especially in the heated moment.

First episode in a while where Ive wanted to peak into the manga volume to see the result.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

So that's that... it's a tie. The episode was a little take off from the intense cracking battle between Shutoku and Seirin. But I liked it. I almost forgot about that. But oh, boy... Kiyoshi is just so cool. I am starting to like him even more. There were a few funny scenes. And oh, my, God... Hyuuga with that blonde hair was just.... He looks so weird with it. The episode was quite emotional, too. All in all, it was kind of a filler episode but I think it's done nicely.

And... the scene with the dog... that was just hilarious!!! Momoi was on heaven nine, for sure. How lucky for her that Kise carried her on his back. I envy her. For the next episode, it looks like the story will continue.

Spoiler show

the end card is...

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

A tie, huh? I like it! Much better than Shutoku losing in my opinion.

Hyuuga... "I'mma take over the school!"

The flashback is all about bromance. Teikou were like tyrants back in Middle School. They'd just crush people's dreams left and right.

Kirisaki Dai Ichi...FTW. I love those guys. Of course they're happy to win like that(whatever way they won). I can't wait...

Lol, at Midorima wanting to shoot the dog. I'd love to see that. I wonder if the dog pisses him off because it looks like Kuroko...?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha... maybe it's because of that. Or maybe Midorima doesn't like dogs.
    Oh, yes... Hyuuga was like 'I will stand at the top of the school and rule over'. So funny and hilarious.
    Well, they are certainly showing Teiko as that kind of a team, and knowing the story in the manga, it sure proves right that they were crushing everyone.
    I can't wait for the next episode, really. Like any other week.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Koga getting even cuter each episode? Totally starting to become a fan. He and Izuki even.

I didnt ever think the match could end in a tie so that was fun.

Will we get another season from this anime, it looked like were at chp 93 now?

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, considering this is a second season... and the fact that it will be around 25 episodes... who knows? If the views are good, then why not a third season? I won't mind at all.

I like Koga; he is so cute!!! I like Shun since the start, even with his puns.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh I forgot to mention the end cards, so far the Takao Midorima one was actually nice, reminded me of a shirt that Kuroko and Midorima had first season. Otherwise the Aomine inserted into this weeks ending (his smile, precious) was better than the actual endcard. Thanks for them.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chelseagirl View Post
    Haha... maybe it's because of that. Or maybe Midorima doesn't like dogs.
    Funny thing is, cats are the animals he dislikes the most.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by KingOfNight; November 18, 2013 at 03:08 PM.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Well, about the end cards, I don't much prefer them this season. Except for Himuro and Atsushi's one, the rest were kind of boring. I liked them more in the first season.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I never really paid much attention to the end cards in both seasons.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

I liked the scene with the dog too much though. Kise was quite happy seeing the doggy, too. That was priceless... his and Momoi's reaction. I had quite the fun out of it. And then again, Kiyoshi... damn, he is so laid back and I am starting to like him even more than before. I think I already said that.
    Last edited by chelseagirl; November 19, 2013 at 01:19 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast