Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Kuroko no Basket 2

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kuroko no Basket 2

Could next week hurry, this looks like it will be amazing, hopefully, Aomine drops in too even, Kise too.
    Spoiler show

Hanamiya nearly smashing Kuroko there and then the scenes where it seemed like he was going to explode but then went just kidding was extremely hilarious. His VA's and his bakas is too funny, then the ending of the match when he was just kidding yet again. I want to see him stick around. Best minor moment was Izuki getting a score from the inside, and the teardrop from Hanamiya

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chelseagirl's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

It was such a good episode. Kuroko was just amazing and was waiting to see the final straw of his anger towards Hanamiya. It was greatly done. I so love Seirin with everything they do and with their friendship. Off to the Winter Cup then. So next episode will be with that bath scenes... my, my... that will be hilarious. Can't wait. There wasn't much funny scenes in this episode, but oh well...

And I've never heard Mitobe saying anything, so yeah... don't expect him to do it soon, either.

---------- Post added December 20, 2013 at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was December 16, 2013 at 06:28 AM ----------

An update: There will be Duet Series CD in April 2014 with... Murasakibara Atsushi and Himuro Tatsuya!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then, also sometime next year Kuroko will have his own mini-album, too!!
    And I got to know that Yuki Kaida will be voicing Alex in the anime!! So freaking awesome!!!

---------- Post added December 23, 2013 at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was December 20, 2013 at 06:22 AM ----------

Alright, this episode was quite funny!! I enjoyed it totally. The hot spring scene was one of the things that I wanted to see, so yeah it was beyond my imagination. God... I couldn't stop laughing. Poor Hyuuga... Kagami totally brought him to death twice. And well done to Riko standing up to Momoi. I bet the male audience liked that scene a lot. As far as I remember Tsuchida was the only one who has a girlfriend. According to the novel, he is the only one from Seirin who has one and she is in fact Mitobe's sister.

Another than that...
    Spoiler show

Oh, yeah... the end card

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

This very day is my chance to shine! I can do it! You can do it! We can do it!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Akashi was amazing, meeting and exceeding all expectations that I had for him. Most memorable moment was the Ignite Pass Kai with Kuroko in the game, and outside of the game Furihata and Akashi's moment, how cowardly. I guess we should expect Seirin to win against Touou since they already lost against them once, I wonder if it will be extremely close, a one point win or so. And for the other teams, who will face Akashi first, I hope Kise's moves forward to at least give another match against Seirin.

Good selection of endcard, one of my favorite pairs, I wonder if we can get one of AkaFuri in the future.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was a great episode. At long last we saw Akashi in the anime and my, my... his voicing is beyond greatness. As much as I wanted to see that, I had to sigh and shook my head in disbelief with the scissor moment, but oh well... it's Akashi, after all.
    One of the best matches will be Seirin vs Too. God!! It will take a few episodes for sure, but it will be worth it. I can't wait to see it all.
    A few funny moments, I guess... poor Kuroko getting head smacked by Riko because of Kagami. That was funny. Everyone was getting excited and pumped up for the tournament. It will be one hell of a cracker, for sure. I wonder how far they will go with the anime though. 26 episodes and I can't still figure out to which point in the manga it will go, but we will see.
    Another news, for the next episode there will be new OP and ED. The OP is once again given to Granrodeo! As for the ED, the voice actor of Kuroko Tetsuya will be doing it. I can't wait for those two songs as well!!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Korean Kuroko's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hey Reo tease.

Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the best matches in the series has begun! For the start, it was a great show and even greater episode. I loved every part of it. There were a few funny scenes; the battle between Hyuuga and Sakurai is just... whoa. I had to laugh at Sakurai's pouting face and then at Hyuuga's irritated reaction. Priceless, really. It was kind of funny the way Midorima got irritated at Takao. And the more emotional moment of the match... I cried once again as I did in the manga. Oh, poor Kuroko. I just hate Aomine, sometimes. Thank goodness for Kagami though. That's the way to do it. I just love Seirin.

Spoiler show

Did anyone heard the Duet Songs. They're awesome! I especially love Kagami and Aomine's ones. A total crack, really.

the end card
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

At first I was thinking "Aomine does almost nothing this time" then... He broke Kuroko and shown then who is the boss again glad to see he hasn't been nerfed like Midorima. Now I really want to see a match between Shuutouku and Touou just because of Sakurai.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the energy blast was a bit too much for Kurobas standards even, extremely unnecessary and kined of ruined the tension and shock of the moment. I hope they bring it down a bit in the future if they want to drive some more of the angry and such drama. Otherwise pretty good episode all around. Hyugu v Sakurai was actually my favorite moments of the episode, on account of giving Sakurai much needed time and development and making the game fast paced for just the more normal realistic characters.

ED song by Kuroko's va was pretty great and best of the series yet, while the OP was unexciting visually and through sound as well.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

And I thought Kuroko was OP. Aomine is just too strong and now he got a power up, finally Kagami can shine, it's funny but I found he was overshadowed by Kuroko.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; February 02, 2014 at 11:29 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakurai fans just have it all bad this whole match perhaps in the next episode he can do something to reddem himself. Thought it would happen this episode but he was just treated even worst with that foul at the crucial moment and then even looking like he was about to crey hard

Zone moments is cool, just hope it doesnt develop into something tangible sending electricity through everyone. Would really be rotten especially if it was someone like Kagami or something. Its at its best when its focused on more real things, like Aomine dodging through all or making those shots, versus Kuroko's beam blasts

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Sakurai fans just have it all bad this whole match perhaps in the next episode he can do something to reddem himself. Thought it would happen this episode but he was just treated even worst with that foul at the crucial moment and then even looking like he was about to crey hard

Zone moments is cool, just hope it doesnt develop into something tangible sending electricity through everyone. Would really be rotten especially if it was someone like Kagami or something. Its at its best when its focused on more real things, like Aomine dodging through all or making those shots, versus Kuroko's beam blasts
    It's more or less Production I.G.'s way to show someone's in the zone, their choice of style. It has absolutely nothing to do with electrizity and is focused on the one guy entering the zone, there are no effects to others. It's actually based on a real theory, where an athlete can reach a flow (not limited to athletes though, the flow is a big thing in psychology) and it's called the Zone.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

And Aomine tasted defeat... This match was pretty much about his character development. He is already so strong, if he starts training... That confrontation with Kagami was awesome. I guess they'll face Murasakibara next.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Aokaga delivered this episode. Best action all season, fast, rough, and intense. Smiling Aomine to even distressed and depressed Aomine. I was afraid he'd cry or be depressed as we already had seen Kise breakdown last season and I just couldn't imagine Aomine in such a state if he lost, but he hung in there and that thing with Kuroko cheered him up, he even displayed faces he never showed before.

Next episode looks fun even if they threw in yet another Momoi like clone. I dont understand why we needed another one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Im reeally curios about this match Yosen vs Seirin Actually I dont think Seirin will lose, i think they will face Akashi-kun in the finals !

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I cant get into any of the Yosen characters at all so it will be difficult to find anything in this match, personally speaking.

New Reply
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast