Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike the Blood

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Strike the Blood

Strike the Blood
    Genre: Action, Supernatural
    Production: Silver Link
    Director: Yamamoto Hideyo
    Starring: Taneda Risa and Hosoya Yoshimasa
    Starts: October 4

The Fourth Primogenitor—That's the world's strongest vampire that should only exist in legends. Accompanied by twelve Kenjuu and spreading calamity, this phantom vampire appeared in Japan. For the observation and obliteration of this Fourth Primogenitor, the government and Lion King decided to dispatch an attack mage known as a Sword Shaman. However, for some reason, the one chosen for the observation was a apprentice Sword Shaman girl, Himegari Yukina. Wielding the strongest anti-primogenitor spirit spear, Yukina arrived at Demon District, Itogami City. What is the true identity of the Fourth Primogenitor, Akatsuki Kojou, she encountered over there!?

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strike the Blood

lol nosebleed? and Akatsuki is honest enough to admit it's because of her panties. Yukina is extremely violent to use magic for a trivial reason, I am glad they didn't overlook that. The world is interesting, the MC is cool too. Who was that guy at the end, Van Helsing?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So far, the show that I liked the most this season. The guy getting a bloodthirst when he gets turned on? That's what I call a nice concept. Time to move around with a clingy middle schooler!
    Now, the thing to look forward to is the reason why the fourth progenitor chose someone like him as her heir? And back in that recollection of memories, he seems to be familiar with the fourth, calling her by name even. I hope the progenitor's power is explained thoroughly, though, or else it'll fall back to a secondary plane quickly and the show would lose the power to move forward.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that was cool. Kojou and Yukina could be a great pair. The action was decent and the opening song was great too.

The isolated island reminds me of another show...
    Anyway. The guy at the end was really creepy... I think we won't see those punks ever again...

I wonder what kind of plot we are going to see. The whole progenitor and vampire stuff is pretty interesting and I really wanna now what happened in his past.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God, I have a feeling that Kojou and Yukina will become a couple later and in the scene of the pantyshot I too had a nosebleed. LOL
    All in all, the characters seem to ne interesting, especially Yukina, who seems to be very reliable (even though she should learn how to better tail people XD) other than cute, and Kouji seems to have an interesting past with the Progenitor; can't wait to know more about him.
    Anyway this anime is really promising and its story, for how it has been put, seems to be intriguing and for this reason I'll be looking forward to seeing the next episode.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 1 gave the impression that this is the most generic and most decent show this season. I wish the lead character was a bit designed better, cause from certain angle he can be a bit dull looking. Otherwise, I guess it has nice action. I hope the second is more exciting as I ended up struggling to keep focused one the halfway point was reached.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Stealth Symphony | Team Food Wars!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode one was definitely interesting, this potentially could be a very good show. I like Koujo and Himeragi a lot, good characters both. This felt like a prologue, so I don't have much else to say. I agree with Sky, this island reminded me of another city, in another anime, that recently ended.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Yukina was so cute this episode; Koujo you lucky bastard. XD
    Nice episode and it seems that we had a glimpse of Koujo's potential; I hope that in the next episode we will know more about this.
    That guy remind me of Stroheim though. LOL

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Kojou you lucky guy... He could easily exploit that... Just wait till Yukina is showering, then leave the house... Epic win...

So basically the teacher and Yukina are enemies... Interesting. I wonder what that Lion King grup really wants.

Finally Kojous powers were activated... I hope that Van Hellsing 2.0 guy is ready for what is going to hit him...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; October 12, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3 spoilers: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-19371.html

The articles title says "nice boat". I have a feeling something big is going to happen. I didn't look at the spoilers, and I could be wrong , but there are only so many ways to interpret "nice boat".

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, that was a shocking cliffhanger, but we all know that in the next episode he will be as good as new; he's the main character after all. XD
    Anyway I think in this episode I had a glimpse of this "nice boat", but I guess we will have to wait a long time to have a confirmation.
    All in all this was a good episode and it was nice to know that Koujo can't control his powers, it makes him a strong and yet unexperienced character.
    Looking forward to seeing the next episode and I want more YukinaXKoujo moments, because when she blushes she's so cute.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm more interested in Astarte as of now. I don't think that Koujo guy will let that guy off the hook since he's tormenting her soul, whether it's artificial or not.
    A bloody cliff-hanger. It was pretty good, although I have no interest in blood on its own.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Love triangle...

It ended with a cliffhanger but I am not excited, I was surprised by the amount of blood though, plus he is immortal right? I don't think that kind of attack can kill him, vampires are always OP.
    Last edited by Demonspeed; October 19, 2013 at 08:42 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The main character losing his head is not something you often see.
    The main leads have a nice chemistry going on but I'm curious to see his full power.
    I guess its currently in a berserker form since he can't seem to control it.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Well, that was a shocking cliffhanger, but we all know that in the next episode he will be as good as new; he's the main character after all. XD
    Anyway I think in this episode I had a glimpse of this "nice boat", but I guess we will have to wait a long time to have a confirmation.
    All in all this was a good episode and it was nice to know that Koujo can't control his powers, it makes him a strong and yet unexperienced character.
    Looking forward to seeing the next episode and I want more YukinaXKoujo moments, because when she blushes she's so cute.
    The beheading was a nice boat

There are scenes of Koujo in the PV that are not from episode 1 - 3, so I am also going to assume he lives. This is probably how he becomes a full vampire, losing his... vampire virginity

I really like Koujo and Himeragi, they make a great team. She's really cute, one of the better new characters this season. I respect any show where the main character is beheaded, even if it is obvious that they will survive.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast