Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Strike the Blood

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strike the Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    OK ending, the IA is a traitor. I guess those who like Himeragi fans this episode more, I just can't stand her.
    Well regarding the post credit scene...Asagi fans should be happy too... I just wonder how they tricked a dense guy like him into it...

Impressive how that small island grew. I'd love to see more of that world 20 years in the future.

Furthermore I'm pretty sure he has a child with every women he got an familiar from... Just me guessing.

*Copy Paste*
    This was pretty much another harem show. Forget the villain of the week, this show is about boobs and booty. Sure there might be a plot somewhere but who cares? The OST is not bad but the female lead is so not my type...
    6/10

I would watch a second season.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the ending crushes my hopes of ever checking out this series. how could they even make that the canon one, it just doesnt make sense. All the other options out there. Bah and even making her the child and almost tricking us into thinking Kojou died Atrocious end.

Alright anime overall, it dragged in lots of places and was easily overshadowed by other magical anime. Additionally it always stayed on the generic level while satisfying many obligations for fanservices and the typical fanservicy scenes no matter how out of place they were. Blood sucking was quite unnecessary and done in a manner to turn me off from it. Felt like they did in the last episode when everyone was awkward looking away. 5/10.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Well the ending crushes my hopes of ever checking out this series. how could they even make that the canon one, it just doesnt make sense. All the other options out there. Bah and even making her the child and almost tricking us into thinking Kojou died Atrocious end.
    Well as I said, Reina is not the only one.
    He should be a harem king... At least two children...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Koujo will become an emperor huh?
    Anyway I enjoyed this series for OBVIOUS reasons, but I must admit that the so-called plot can't be seen anywhere. XD
    I do hope thta they will make a second season just to see where the author is planning to do with the story he created.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7