Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Ravens

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tokyo Ravens

The series just became better with this episode. Harutora is an helpless idiot and I like it, very good comedy. Kon is great, I understand why her apparition was so anticipated in the previews.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG, Kon really is freaking adorable and that pervy scene was beyond epic with Natsume's reaction. XD
    Another good episode and this anime is becoming even more interesting.
    Now I kinda want to see what will happen; will Harutora win against Kyoko or lose against her?
    I suppose that we will have the answer to that in the next episode.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 05:

A so-so episode for me. I'm not really a fan of the"sudden change of heart" stuff after which you realize that you should rely on your friends... But I guess it was needed... <.<

Seems to me that Kurashi has to go for the Yuri route or she remembers that she made that promise with Bakatora. I could be wrong here but it was strongly hinted wasn't it?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty fun and funny episode, I liked Harutoras personality and trying to fit in with everyone, he just a really great guy. Battle for him fit the personality well with everyone joining in and doing their thing. The dragon is way too cool even, but to be knocked out for four days was too intense.

Still holding a special place in my favorite animes of this season.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 6:

That misunderstanding was really... Random... Why are there so many BL lovers on this school...

I felt a bit sorry for Harutora at the end... That misunderstanding was way worse and he was abandoned by his friends... Furthermore Kon made it worse...

All in all a filler episode with an interesting ending. But it's two cour so I don't mind.

---------- Post added November 20, 2013 at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was November 14, 2013 at 03:48 AM ----------

Episode 7:

Finally some action. It was totally predictable that Bakatora would fail in a written exam anyway, no? I like their way of doing practical exams... Too bad though that the enemy doesn't sleep.
    I'm a bit lost though. Are those generals the good or the bad guys? Because this one wants something from Natsume.
    Anyway Touji is a (half)demon too...
    Last edited by Skyguardian; November 19, 2013 at 09:08 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

7 was fairly good, the friendship levels for Bakatora and Touji skyrocketed with that rooftop scene and bakatora trying to cheer him up with his great smile there. It was memorable and probably captures my favorite part of his role. He consistently delivers that, and even in the action scene with concern and care for Touji too.

Otherwise for the things with plot, really actiony and intense with the Tokyo demon gates dilemma going on. It reminded me of another series for some reason but I just cant think of the name of it right now. Easily one of the best abilitiy users so far in this whole arc though. He needs more screentime.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Reiji is such an ass, but I admit that he's quite the badass.
    Anyway I really didn't expect that Touji became an half ogre after the spirit disaster; it was a nice plotwist.
    Now I can't wait to watch the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 8:

And we have our typical friendship battle... Well at least Harutora was able to get Touji back. the interesting part was the fight against the Nue.
    Now that one went Phase 4, I hope that we get to see the divine generals in real action. Looking forward to it.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that we will see more from Touji's ogre form, because he looks badass with that armor on.
    Anyway things just got interesting; I wonder who will terminate those demons now that they entered phase 4.
    Last edited by Zasz; November 29, 2013 at 04:53 AM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 9:

Natsume on that motorcycle was priceless. Harutora has the "falling" skills of a harem king.
    Anyway the battle scenes were quite nice and Jarutora was cool for a few moments. Not as cool as Touji, but still cool.

The old geezer in that car had quite the aura. I wonder who or rather what he is.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That was really an excellent gropin technique Harutora (and I really didn't expect Natsume to be......so big. ).
    Anyway this was really an awesome episode, also thanks to the action (Touji launching that Harutora's weapon was badass) and the humour (poor Kon being flicked away like that. XD)
    As for the rest, that Doma guy sure has an ominous aura around him and I believe that from now on there will be even more troubles....

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone is really friendly in this, Tenma joining in on it too for Touji and the typical Touji and Bakatora stuff going on. Its always so touching to see in the face of such intense Chimaira 01. Touji's ogre ability form is actually really cool outfit wise

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    That was really an excellent gropin technique Harutora (and I really didn't expect Natsume to be......so big. ).
    Anyway this was really an awesome episode, also thanks to the action (Touji launching that Harutora's weapon was badass) and the humour (poor Kon being flicked away like that. XD)
    As for the rest, that Doma guy sure has an ominous aura around him and I believe that from now on there will be even more troubles....
    Funny thing is that Harutora is afraid on a bike but can ride a dragon without problems.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Suzuka has returned and I'm happy with it; she's a cute Tsundere, a funny character with her personality and she also knows Natsume's secret. LOL
    I really want to see what will happen from now on with her around.
    Anyway the episode was very entertaining and that little girl sure is on a league of her own (and pretty cute). XD
    Can't wait to see what will happen next.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

With the return of Suzuka, Bakatora has a real Tsundere harem now. Three Tsundere girls. That lucky bast...
    Anyway. It was a funny and cute episode. Suzuka is trying to change little by little... The way she was torturing Harutora in school was priceless though...

I wanted to drop it because it was boring but now it could get interesting again.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast