Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Ravens

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tokyo Ravens

Everytime Suzuka said senpai, I laughed, thats like her VA's best line. Touji playing along at the start was hilarious, just to see Bakatora get flustered continuously. Fun start to this new arc.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 11:

Touji is the king. Talking about the problem as if he has aboslutely nothing to do with it.
    Poor Momoe... Getting attacked by Kon twice... For no reason...
    Suzuka is the best girl. Now she really is in love with the tiger... Her together with Natsume and Kon is so epic. I know it was filler but I want more of that.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I died when Natsume summoned Hokuto in order to prevent Suzuka from opening that closet. LOL
    Now I want to know what's inside it. XD
    Anyway this was really a funny and crazy episode; everything escalated so quickly due to Kon that I couldn't believe it.
    And talking about Kon, damn, she's just so cute.
    Can't wait for the next episode.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 12:

Again... I don't like where this is going... The plot was already weak but the amount of romance doesn't help. Way too many characters in this show, so it wouldn't work. Although I like how Touji tries to help Natsume. I would pick Dairenji though. Her Tsundere-ness is way too adorable.
    I hope they find a conclusion for this. Using the ribbon as a cliffhanger... Just tells you how stupid Harutora is... Let's make this quick. Please...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

How did Suzuka become so adorable? , and she stopped to blackmail those 2 apparently, still not at Kon level though.
    Natsume being Hokuto is so... weird, I still can't really picture it in my head. Hokuto was so cheerful while Natsume is... Even when I think it could be her true personality, it makes things weirder. Then she was concentrating somewhere in her house and manipulating her familiar like that?
    She was behaving like that only because she was happy to be able to speak with her beloved and freed from her boring daily life IMO...If I don't think like that this is too difficult to accept for me.

I must say I prefer the bromance between Harutora and Touji to all the possible pairings actually.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally some neurons met each other in Baka-tora's head. LOL
    Can't say much about this episode; Kon was adorable as always, even though Suzuka was way more adorable than her with that Tsundere-ness of hers.
    I just hope that this show won't be always like this; slow-paced episodes are okay, but only after a big event, which it's true it's occured, but that was episodes ago...

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Dairenji is the greatest. Best part of the episode was Natsume and Bakatora celebrating that they get time away from her.

If anyone is interested, volume one of the novel is fully translated. I'm pretty sure that episode 12 is the beginning of volume four.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 13:

Too many plot lines... The Hokuto situation is still not solved which is pretty annoying... Almost nothing happened. The episode felt like an eternity...
    I wonder if the assault of D will be something cool... But I guess not.
    The next episode might be the last one for me.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Jeez, they still didn't talk to each other? That's really annoying and even Touji said that. LOL
    Let's hope that sooner or later they will do that.......Anyway I hope that this arc wil give us more info about Yakou, also because to me it seems pretty obvious that Yakou's true reincarnation is Baka-tora and not Natsume.
    Let's see how things will go.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 14:

A great episode, finally! The battle between the teacher and D was great. So much cheap tricks in addition with so much skill! Only Natsume was a bit annoying... She really is helpless if Hokuto is unable to OHK the opponent...
    Anyway now that D is gone, I wonder what is going to happen next.

PS: Suzuka getting embarrassed was so cute...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Easily the reason why Tokyo Ravens is leading the way in being best adaptation of magic LN series. This whole Black Shaman arc has been the best so far and this face of Ohtomo and Domon was splend. So much magic and attacks and everything. Perfect.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It appears that Saotome is Domon's familiar, the familiar who considers itself a disciple. Atsune seemed to have been a follower of Domon this whole time. It is starting to look like he is the mastermind. Fantastic episode. The fight between Domon and Ootomo-sensei was amazing. I hope Ootomo and Zenjirou survived the blast.

I started the novels yesterday. I haven't read much, but the anime was faithful to what I have read so far. Good books, well written, definitely worth reading. My new avy is from novel illustrations, not fan art.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved when Suzuka blushed because of Bakatora saying "I might fall for you!". XD
    She's really the cutest and funniest character of the show, along with Kon.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 15:

Damn the new opening is amazing. The song is great and the animation was awesome too.

What is Suzu doing with a chibi Daimon?

Ohtome being an former divine general is not that surprising actually. He was way too powerful.

Furthermore I wonder what the connection between Souma and Ryou/Suzu is.

It's getting interesting again.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

New characters and new developments; that's very nice!
    I wonder who is that Souma girl, but I believe she has connections with Suzu (Ryou Saotome) and Doman (chibi version XD).
    Now that Reiji has been assigned to protect Harutora and the others, things will get more interesting, that's my prediction at least, and I wonder why he's so happy to do that, after all being interested and happy are two different things. LOL

New Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast