Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: BlazBlue: Alter Memory

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

BlazBlue: Alter Memory

Episodes: ?
    Aired: Oct 9, 2013 to ?
    Producers: Lantis, Hoods Entertainment, Studio Mausu, teamKG
    Genres: Action, Fantasy

Synopsis
    The story is set in December of 2199, when the streets are full of anticipation for the end of the year and the start of the new one. Amid the celebrations, word spreads that Ragna the Bloodedge, an SS-class rebel with the highest ever bounty on his head, has appeared in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi. The apparent aim of Ragna or the "Grim Reaper" is the destruction of the system controlling the world. To collect the bounty, a motley array of unrivaled fighters converge on Kagutsuchi.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BlazBlue: Alter Memory

Its almost as if someone at these anime studios is legit trying to see who can make the worst game adaptation anime. I cant imagine how people who never experienced BlazBlue felt while watching this and wondering just how in the world Ragna ended up either here or there or even why.

I was massively disappointed and let down by the OP that turned pretty offensive to us Faylan fans, how does one give such a fantastic musical talent such a bland, dull, and forgettable OP. Im not even an armchair animator. Consider God Fate, Wonder Fang, and even the abominable Hagure Yuusha no Estetica with Realization and then look at this and one can see why one would be up in arms. I hope massive changes are planned as I just cant deal with this OP in its current form.

I guess I did like the ost and at least nii-san moments were hilariously good, hoping for more Jin Ragna

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't complain about the opening song and calling Hagure Yuusha no Estetica an abomination is pretty harsh.

Lot's of action... Everywhere Ragna went a new battle emerged... I guess this is what happens if you animate a Beat'em up game.

It wasn't boring but not great either. Nothing was explained and way too many characters for a first episode... Well I will watch the second episode.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; October 11, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, OP and ED are bland but I found the episode OK.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity SharkBait's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally, waited so long for it and endured so many bad looking scenes just to reach this point. Best episode yet even if it did have many and numerous animation mistakes, random paper jumped, awkward jumping, awkward Hazama faces, weird looking debris, and unexplained attacks...Jin looked amazing too, and Tao gave lots of laughs.

SoTaku is Love | Team Haikyuu!! | Team Hi-Fi Cluster | Team Food Wars!

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I waited long to actually give a comment about his anime, but today I feel like giving it.
    This anime isn't bad, but not having played the game, I still don't understand well the story, also because everything happen so fast that I can't almost remembered how we got there. LOL
    In any case I'll keep following this and see where it goes.

New Reply