Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

Alternative Title: My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My School Romantic Comedy, NouCome
    Episodes: 10
    Aired: Oct 10, 2013 to Dec 12, 2013
    Producers: Diomedea, DAX Production, Studio Jack, Mages
    Genres: Comedy, Romance, School

Synopsis
    The story centers around Kanade Amakusa, a boy cursed with the mental power of "absolute multiple-choice"—a multiple-choice quiz will suddenly appear in his mind, and the choice he makes will become his reality. For example, he would have to choose between going nude from the waist up or the waist down in school. While in school, he is given another choice: 1) A beautiful girl will fall before him or 2) he will fall from the rooftop in female clothes. He chooses option 1, and a blonde girl named Chocolat falls before him.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; December 13, 2013 at 08:31 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

WTF did I just watch? This anime is hilarious and I will definitely keep on watching it.
    And anyway Yukihira has a striking resemblance to Koneko of HG DXD. XD

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

I seriously didn't expect this series to be this absurd and ridiculous. I was expecting more of a typical romcom start, with lots of fruitless flirting with our dense lead and I'd be fine with that setting.
    However.. First episode was.. nothing like that! In contrast, the leading character was the sanest amongst all that has appeared. The choices are totally ridiculous, but hey, the guy himself says so. Mag smelling scene in the beginning, maggot shaped snack scene in the middle and the falling madam scene in the end all made me laugh hard.

Anime with goddamn long name.. I love you!

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome. What a first episode...
    Where can I get my own Yukihira? Already loving her.

Ouka-chan and Chocolat... So many cute girls and that loli teacher... Heaven!

Those choices... This is so ridiculous but the most awesome thing I've seen for a while. Genius!

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

This anime is becoming even more crazier with the cute Chocolat and that lazy God.
    Funny episode with unexpected ending; well, it was pretty obvious that Yukihira was like that in reality and I wonder what will happen next with her.
    Anyway I died when Kanade started behaving like a pig and being treated like one by Yukihira and that other girl whose name I don't remember; that was one hell of a trial (are you guilty or a pig?) XD
    I can't wait for the next episode already.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I look forward to the mission which includes Ouka and the loli teacher...

Anyway Yukihira is really cute when she isn't insulting Kanade... I was really mooved.

Although Chocolat is... *Kyaaaah* That dog / girl is sooo damn cute...

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

That loli teacher, other than cute, she's also funny as hell; a pro wrestler? LOL

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i will be starting this series today, i just saw the english title in crunchy roll

the name is way too long to type so i will refer to it as the nick name "Noucome" as it is abbreviated on the wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Ment...omantic_Comedy

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 3:

Wooooooooooow.
    So much stuff I could comment about... So just my favourites:

- Chocolat and her dreams... Although there was guy who really liked Kanades ass...
    - The new girl... I've never seen such a girl before... Her moe powers are way too high...
    - Yukihira was way too adorable... Her smile was so radiant...
    - Ouka-chan... Who could hate that personality? She is the best wingman you could get!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The Moe is strong in that girl. LOL
    Another hilarious episode and Yukihira sure knows some dreadful memory erasing techniques. XD
    The whole date was really an incredible one and it was funny to see the typical censorships of panties and boobs in a ironic way.
    I hope that also the next episode will be as good as this one.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4:

Yukihira groping Chocolats boobs for a long time and almost nobody cares... Just damn...
    Wow this is definitely my favourite show for now... The jokes are so damn awesome... Kanades jabs are amazing and I do have the feeling that the plot might get a bit serious.

The mission is really hard this time... Well he'll be able to do it.

Looking forward to the Imouto.
    Last edited by Skyguardian; October 31, 2013 at 05:31 PM.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

That harem trap..
    Well, I was pretty sure the second choice would be better and I think I was right, even though "what if" part in the end suggests confusing stuff

And wtf. Glasses showing through swimsuits.. Ouka no ecchi
    Almost. If not for the fact that it showed innards, damn

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

When Kandaewas followed by that harem I burst into laughters. LOL
    Seriously this guy is really unlucky.
    Another epic and funny episode and that Ouka really possess some fearsome gadget.
    Then that God is always hilarious with attitude of his. XD
    Can't wait for the next episode already.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 5:

I think I just died...
    This episode was the best of the whole season so far... Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard...

Yuragi is by far the best and most adorable character of this show... Her different types of being an Imouto... Classic... The Aniki verison finished me off...

Anyway... Yukihiras lines are way too good... The whole thing about a magnetic connection... Holy crap...

I really want to see the next episode asap.

*laughs again*

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Ayame's boobs are really big. LOL
    Anyway another crazy and funny episode and Yukihira is really an awesome character with her jokes. XD
    Looking forward to watching the next episode, hoping that it will be as crazy as the previous one.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast