Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: FLUID (self made manga story)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

FLUID (self made manga story)

Summary is my second post. Sorry, at the time of this post I just couldn't break it down at all in my head.

Link to the first 8 parts (the back story) http://www.quotev.com/story/3812858/Fluid/
    Last edited by Nearform; September 29, 2013 at 03:01 AM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner EvenMcSteven's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: FLUID (self made manga story)

:S A more complex plot line would actually be very much appreciated. Like, why she got cloned and stuff.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

this is like romeo and juliet meets scifi meets high school dramas meets philosophy

it can be very good, but keep in mind that if the majority of its goodness is going to come from monologues about philosophy, it's probably not at all suited for manga. It should be a novel.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The first 8 parts are the back story. I started working with one other writer and one artist (need 1 more artist and possibly another writer [if and only if] the person is good with philosophical/psychological thinking).

Here is the summary (yes this does leave questions but its the best I could do without revealing much): Luke, a depressed teen questions every aspect of the world he lives in after seeing the "truth" about the cruel world. He meets April and there is something about her that just sticks with him, although he does not believe in true love. Meanwhile April's father is working with the government to create super soldiers, which is believed to be a way to end all war and conflict in the world. Aprils father has his own agenda though, and April becomes a victim of it. Questions such as what is the meaning of life, does love exist, what happens to the dead, do actions from the past truly effect the present, does religion have truth, is something truly good or bad and more are brought up as Luke battles loss, triumph and death. -Fluid-

New Reply