Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The END of Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The END of Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    I think secretly we want it to continue. But our minds can't take that much more BS anymore. But then again were attracted to this BS. Kishi planned it all out...
    With that part i total agree

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Akabeth's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be glad it's over, especially for Kishi. I have a hard time believing an author capable of building up Naruto's early arcs degraded to this level of storytelling without some inner conflict. Perhaps sales was the culprit, but whatever it's still terrible to watch.
    "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." Albert Einstein

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akabeth View Post
    I'll be glad it's over, especially for Kishi. I have a hard time believing an author capable of building up Naruto's early arcs degraded to this level of storytelling without some inner conflict. Perhaps sales was the culprit, but whatever it's still terrible to watch.
    without a doubt naruto was a victim of its own success

naruto became so wildly popular that kishi was more concerned with meeting deadlines than character development and coherent plot progression

this is a tragedy to not only the world of manga but the world of all entertainment and literature, because naruto could have been a legendary, iconic title

where as now.....

it was just a really good, long lasting manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    without a doubt naruto was a victim of its own success

naruto became so wildly popular that kishi was more concerned with meeting deadlines than character development and coherent plot progression

this is a tragedy to not only the world of manga but the world of all entertainment and literature, because naruto could have been a legendary, iconic title

where as now.....

it was just a really good, long lasting manga
    It's especially hard for weekly publications. That whip gets cracked a little too much, I think. Comics of this type should be bi-weekly at smallest for the sanity of the creator and by proxy, the cohesiveness of the story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    It's especially hard for weekly publications. That whip gets cracked a little too much, I think. Comics of this type should be bi-weekly at smallest for the sanity of the creator and by proxy, the cohesiveness of the story.
    This a massive problem because the only way to develop a weekly manga properly is by having the plot planned much in advance whereas starting authors can't afford to mount a massive story then risk getting denied publication or having an early cancel if the idea doesn't work.

Worse than that is the possible executive meddling which sometimes change the plot completely like when Bleach had the Arrancars, Vizards and Nakama nerfed to highlight the Shinigami as the protagonists.

In Naruto we had a massive shift from an open world focused on hard work and badass teachings to a streamlined story focused on destiny and hereditary powers.

Naruto's transition wasn't really something bad until we got to the final arc because much of the series original plot points had no true wrap up in the new plotline focused on Senju and Uchiha. It feels bad now in the end because Kishimoto had to force things to come together when many things didn't match.

Obito being Tobi, for example, was a sad case of the obvious being diverted by an overdose of different sub plots piling up on "Madara's" back and ultimately being revealed in an anticlimatic fashion as Kishimoto had to make excuses on how Obito became such a massive enemy.

Uchiha brain curse, Rin's death and why the fuck a massive hypnosis would solve the world's problems really don't add up to all the shit Tobi did, it's obvious those holes were filled on the 11th hour since Kishimoto decided to flip Sasuke back to a good guy and flip Tobi back to Obito instead of being Madara.

The whole Edo Tensei arc was a mess trying to show off legendary ninjas against minor characters while leaving Naruto uber powerful, the worst of all was having the real Madara being reincarnated and pretty much becoming a villain sue the author doesn't know how to deal with.

Had we just had a Sasuke vs Naruto fight in end of the war instead of Obito bringing back a giant tree to take over the world then things would have come along much better.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

probably , Naruto will turn to demi god who will rule world forever and all people from now will worship him ..... just like war arc and ninjas' prayers in front of their God ( Naruto ) ...

Sasuke has no chance against a Demi God , child of destiny , Tnj , Lnj , Fnj , user , the owner of " I won't give up " and wilder of will of fire , the savior and etc ... Does he have any chance !?

this manga already ended in the end of Pein arc .... ( at least Naruto characters story )
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

looking at the last few dozens of chapters, I will surely thank kishi if he ends this fallen-in-disgrace manga :/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kamen Rider Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I swear nothing has happened in the last two months. It's just repeating the same cycle of dialogue about Naruto and hope or whatever. It's obvious Kishimoto can create a vast story but can't bring it together. The only I'm reading still is to see how it ends considering I was a huge Naruto fan and it's part of my Shonen Jump subscription.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the ending of NARUTO will be like

Sasuke will become the Hokage and Naruto will become a nomad or something (like the SAGE) that teaches the Shinobi world about how peace works

naruto becoming a hokage is BS in my mind because he doesn't need that title anymore

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Sasuke will become the Hokage and Naruto will become a nomad or something (like the SAGE) that teaches the Shinobi world about how peace works
    That's basically what I've been thinking for a while. Naruto no longer 'needs' the title for the reasons he once had (recognition by the village) but I think he might be appointed for a short while, to give the manga proper closure, but will cede the position to Sasuke, giving Sasuke closure and undoing the feud that started due to the distrust between Uchiha and Senju. Giving up the title of Hokage is the biggest gesture Naruto could possibly make.

Naturally, there's a lot more that needs to be done in the meantime, but it'll happen. Honestly, I give the manga like 50 more chapters (chapter 700 will hit right around the series 15th anniversary, which is the best possible timing for a conclusion), and there's plenty of time to give us one or two more fights and tie up all the other loose threads.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RomeCity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think theres gonna be some sasuke villian arc, or kabuto is gonna pop up

Over 9000!!

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RomeCity View Post
    I think theres gonna be some sasuke villian arc, or kabuto is gonna pop up
    Kind of hard to have a Sasuke villain arc when Sasuke is not a villain.

Is it really going to take naruto and Sasuke to beat Madara? If so, we will just have another repeat of Obito vs Sasuke and naruto.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

so despite the mountain of crap it's turned into now, I'm still being optimistic for whatever happens after all this mess is over. I think one more post-war arc has been confirmed, and kishi's been saying for years now that he's had the ending of naruto planned, written, and (I think) storyboarded for a while. idk if he was talking about the last chapter, or the last arc, but either way if the ending is set in his mind then the trajectory of the last arc can't really be that variable. If he doesn't change anything and sticks to his original plan, then we should be good, because anything kishi wrote 5 years ago is better than everything he's writing now. So as long as it ends on a good note I'll be willing to pretend the last 3.5 (!) years of the manga never happened...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

The way Obito's sword broke was kind of sad. It's supposed to be a real strong sword of creation? and Bam it broke. THE WORLD IS CRUMBLENG> AHhh

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kamen Rider Dragon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    i think the ending of NARUTO will be like

naruto becoming a hokage is BS in my mind because he doesn't need that title anymore
    It will definitely be a mature ending. Naruto realizing he doesn't need to be Hokage. He's accomplished everything he wanted to do when he decided to work towards that. But it won't happen.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast