Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: The END of Naruto

  1. #91
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Until Kabuto entered with the Mystery Ninja Force. Then you knew for certain that Madara was making an entrance, you just didn't know how.
    Yeah, but there were different ways. Was he Tobi? Was Tobi planning to use Nagato to revive Madara? Was he somehow part of Tobi who was planning to really revive himself or die and then revive himself with full power? When Kabuto appeared, it was a speculation that the corpse could either be Madara, Izuna, or someone who knew about Tobi to have scared him so much. If it was Madara, then Tobi was someone else. If it was Izuna, then he probably knew Madara's secret.



    Quote Quote:
    Chakra been the problem since the beginning. Forcing people to avoid each other so the techniques they developed with chakra aren't copied or stolen. Placing barriers between people instead of uniting them which was its initial purpose. The problem has always been there, it just was given weight recently to give a hint on how the shinobi world will be altered afterwards.
    Chakra hasn't really been the problem as the story establishes that people were fighting long before Kaguya ate the chakra fruit. The problem has been the whole system or cycle of shinobi - killing and revenge. It's something that Hashirama was able to improve by establishing the first hidden village, and something that Naruto (and Sasuke) can get rid of when or if they finally establish peace. Without getting rid of chakra.

    The whole grouping people together and placing barriers is unknown, but the chakra was just used to enhance methods of killing. I'm not sure if chakra needs to be rid of, as it can be used as the Sage originally wanted it to be used for. Besides, if teh chakra is removed, won't that mean the shinobi will die? Though, I only remember Kakashi dying because he used up every single bit of his chakra.

    Quote Quote:
    The question you're not asking is do you need to bring in Kaguya's father or not. You've been reading Kishi's work this long and haven't picked up on his style yet? Kishi doesn't waste material. If Kaguya's father was necessary to conclude the story, he's be involved right now. Since he's not, I'm betting Kishi plans to conclude the story without him. Another year won't be necessary.
    From what I've seen, Kishi does seem to waste material at times. But the point is that Kishi can decide to bring up Kaguya's dad as a mention and then make him appear, or he can make him appear out of the blue. The argument I'm making is that nothing really proves that Kishi will end the story when he said, other than him actually doing it. He can prolong the story or even shorten it a la Psyren.

    It won't be necessary, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. There are countless of ways to prolong the story, and they don't even necessarily include fighting.



    Quote Quote:
    Charisma wasn't going to save the world. If that was true then Hashirama would have stopped the cycle of hate 60+ years ago, not Gaara. Besides, The child of prophecy is Naruto, not Gaara. Gaara's speech was to get the alliance moving, not solve the cycle of hate. That's Naruto's charge. Something that could be corrected by one person. You currently don't like Kishi story, that's fine. That's your choice. However, the story makes sense whether you like Kishi's choices or not.
    Hashirama never managed to forge an understanding and comradeship with different shinobi from different village, Gaara was able to do that (though the credit goes to Tobi). The child of prophecy seems to not matter for now, and even if it did, Naruto is still the reason why Gaara was able to inspire the Alliance to get along. Gaara's speech is important because it's a step forward in ending the cycle of hatred. You can't really deny that.

    Or, it can be a combo of Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke, if not just the former two. It's been alluded that Naruto and Gaara will play a huge role in establishing peace with their friendship. Naruto saved Gaara twice, and now they have a bond. Gaara became good thanks to Naruto and is now a kazekage who owes Naruto his life, who managed to stand up to the kage's way of thinking during the Summit and got the shinobi to work together. Oonoki (I forgot other instances) and Muu mentioned Naruto and Gaara working together pretty well, or how they were great together? I forgot the details, but I remember Oonoki stating that seeing the duo work together inspired him to do better. Gaara is basically the best spokesman for the Church of Naruto as he went from an evil, hated person to a beloved kazekage in a matter of two years, tops.

    Hell, Gaara can be the one who establishes peace, and it wouldn't knock down Naruto's being the child of prophecy because he's the one who laid the foundation when he changed Gaara and saved Gaara.

    I don't see how it makes sense, but okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    The thing about Black Zetsu and Kaguya at least served to explain some of the crap about Madara and Obito plans that succeeded based on random events. But I am guessing the purpose is to have a villain that is susceptible to talk-no-jutsu unlike Madara.
    Might have, but it still feels plot kai no jutsu. Madara also seems to be more susceptible to talk no jutsu than Kaguya or Zetsu. He was a normal guy who cared about his family and clan, which is why he turned evil and sought to put the world under a genjutsu. Now though, it seems Kaguya might have influenced him or started to influence him after Madara overheard Tobirama.


    Quote Quote:
    Seriously? Remember the Shinobi Alliance using Jutsu in combination against the Juubi? Each of Naruto classmates using a Rasengan from Kurama's tail? That's what you would expect from Pokemon, not a Shonen.
    STILL BETTER THAN BLEACH, K

  2. #92
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Chakra hasn't really been the problem as the story establishes that people were fighting long before Kaguya ate the chakra fruit. The problem has been the whole system or cycle of shinobi - killing and revenge. It's something that Hashirama was able to improve by establishing the first hidden village, and something that Naruto (and Sasuke) can get rid of when or if they finally establish peace. Without getting rid of chakra.

    The whole grouping people together and placing barriers is unknown, but the chakra was just used to enhance methods of killing. I'm not sure if chakra needs to be rid of, as it can be used as the Sage originally wanted it to be used for. Besides, if teh chakra is removed, won't that mean the shinobi will die? Though, I only remember Kakashi dying because he used up every single bit of his chakra.
    Yet chakra gave them two new weapons: genjutsu and ninjutsu. Plus it allows the weaponization of the bijuu which increased the fighting between the villages. Chakra became a divider not a uniter. Naruto is the first person who has demonstrated that one could understand (at a primitive level) others through their chakra. Supposedly by the end others may be able to as well.

    Quote Quote:
    From what I've seen, Kishi does seem to waste material at times. But the point is that Kishi can decide to bring up Kaguya's dad as a mention and then make him appear, or he can make him appear out of the blue. The argument I'm making is that nothing really proves that Kishi will end the story when he said, other than him actually doing it. He can prolong the story or even shorten it a la Psyren.

    It won't be necessary, but it doesn't mean it can't happen. There are countless of ways to prolong the story, and they don't even necessarily include fighting.
    Granted not every Tom, Dick, and Harry will get a complete backstory. However, almost all of Kishi's storylines have been resolved. At this point in the manga the only unresovled storylines are Kaguya, Sasuke, Naruto's ascension to Hokage/Godhood, and the romances. The current storyline will resolve the first two, the conclusion on the war will resolve the third. That just leaves the romances which we all know won't require another arc to resolve. Adding more villains to fight doesn't address any of these. If would be just filler as you like to say. Doesn't do anything for the story, so there is no reason to believe why he would do it.

    Quote Quote:
    Hashirama never managed to forge an understanding and comradeship with different shinobi from different village, Gaara was able to do that (though the credit goes to Tobi). The child of prophecy seems to not matter for now, and even if it did, Naruto is still the reason why Gaara was able to inspire the Alliance to get along. Gaara's speech is important because it's a step forward in ending the cycle of hatred. You can't really deny that.

    Or, it can be a combo of Gaara, Naruto, and Sasuke, if not just the former two. It's been alluded that Naruto and Gaara will play a huge role in establishing peace with their friendship. Naruto saved Gaara twice, and now they have a bond. Gaara became good thanks to Naruto and is now a kazekage who owes Naruto his life, who managed to stand up to the kage's way of thinking during the Summit and got the shinobi to work together. Oonoki (I forgot other instances) and Muu mentioned Naruto and Gaara working together pretty well, or how they were great together? I forgot the details, but I remember Oonoki stating that seeing the duo work together inspired him to do better. Gaara is basically the best spokesman for the Church of Naruto as he went from an evil, hated person to a beloved kazekage in a matter of two years, tops.

    Hell, Gaara can be the one who establishes peace, and it wouldn't knock down Naruto's being the child of prophecy because he's the one who laid the foundation when he changed Gaara and saved Gaara.
    The Gaara/Naruto bond is nothing more than an extension of Naruto's ability to convert people to his way of thinking. While Naruto has transformed Gaara into a more conisderate person, this effect will not impact the 3 other nations, just the Sand and Fire villages. Yes, Gaara made a speech, but to be honest it was very weak and lame. 'Save my friend". Really? That's all it takes to end the cycle of hate? I don't think so. Something more spectacular is needed. Naruto will fulfill this task. The question is will it be memorable to readers when all is said and done.

  3. #93
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Yet chakra gave them two new weapons: genjutsu and ninjutsu. Plus it allows the weaponization of the bijuu which increased the fighting between the villages. Chakra became a divider not a uniter. Naruto is the first person who has demonstrated that one could understand (at a primitive level) others through their chakra. Supposedly by the end others may be able to as well.
    And it enhanced their taijutsu. But chakra is not the problem here, all it did was replace knives with guns and cannons. The people themselves are still the problem, as they would have fought anyway. I am not sure if chakra became a divider as there was nothing to divide.



    Quote Quote:
    Granted not every Tom, Dick, and Harry will get a complete backstory. However, almost all of Kishi's storylines have been resolved. At this point in the manga the only unresovled storylines are Kaguya, Sasuke, Naruto's ascension to Hokage/Godhood, and the romances. The current storyline will resolve the first two, the conclusion on the war will resolve the third. That just leaves the romances which we all know won't require another arc to resolve. Adding more villains to fight doesn't address any of these. If would be just filler as you like to say. Doesn't do anything for the story, so there is no reason to believe why he would do it.
    They don't need a complete backstory, but they need something that makes them somewhat relevant. You also forgot peace and possibly dealing with anyone who might be against the peace, as well as how they'll deal with bijuu living with humans without humans succumbing to their desire for power.

    Adding more villains can add more filler. Adding Kaguya didn't really address anything either, but Kishi did it. He can make something up, like Kaguya's dad's spirit making people want revenge, and then have Kaguya's dad appear probably by using his daughter and then proceed to wreck shit, and then Naruto and Sasuke get powerups from Hamura or the Sage again. Kishi can prolong the story as he wishes, there are thousands of ways for him to do so.



    Quote Quote:
    The Gaara/Naruto bond is nothing more than an extension of Naruto's ability to convert people to his way of thinking. While Naruto has transformed Gaara into a more conisderate person, this effect will not impact the 3 other nations, just the Sand and Fire villages. Yes, Gaara made a speech, but to be honest it was very weak and lame. 'Save my friend". Really? That's all it takes to end the cycle of hate? I don't think so. Something more spectacular is needed. Naruto will fulfill this task. The question is will it be memorable to readers when all is said and done.
    This effect seems to be impacting the other nations. Again, look at how Gaara talked to Oonoki at the Summit, and how he and Naruto inspired and motivated Oonoki. Both can lead by example - two different boys from different villages became friends because they could relate to each other. Naruto didn't just transform Gaara, he changed Gaara into a caring person.

    Are you focusing on just one thing? Gaara basically said that despite being enemies and wantin to kill Naruto, Naruto still felt for Gaara and saved him. He proved that enemies can turn into friends.

    Of course Naruto will, but he won't do it alone.

  4. #94
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Re: The END of Naruto

    Hello All.
    Guys i have a theory about the Naruto vs Sasuke ending Kishi promised.

    As we all saw Sasuke accepted his resolve to protect the village so now he doesn't have any reason to fight Naruto.(I think that fighting to death for the Hokage potision is a bit too much.)

    So i think that we all forgot someone. Orochimaru!!!. I dont buy it that he just woke up and decided to help the village and Sasuke and all the rest.I dont buy it.I think that after the War He will still try to posess him and this is how the battle will commence.

    Anyone Agree? Any thoughts?

  5. #95
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner The Corrs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    just read it XD

  6. #96
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Country
    Joker
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    to kishis :
    just finish it ...

  7. #97
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    898
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    And it enhanced their taijutsu. But chakra is not the problem here, all it did was replace knives with guns and cannons. The people themselves are still the problem, as they would have fought anyway. I am not sure if chakra became a divider as there was nothing to divide.
    If it enhances the division further then it is. Kishi ambiguously states that chakra was meant to unite people, not drive them further away, which in the current system is does.


    Quote Quote:
    They don't need a complete backstory, but they need something that makes them somewhat relevant. You also forgot peace and possibly dealing with anyone who might be against the peace, as well as how they'll deal with bijuu living with humans without humans succumbing to their desire for power.
    Peace was never a primary objective since the lands were at peace when the series started.

    Quote Quote:
    Adding more villains can add more filler. Adding Kaguya didn't really address anything either, but Kishi did it. He can make something up, like Kaguya's dad's spirit making people want revenge, and then have Kaguya's dad appear probably by using his daughter and then proceed to wreck shit, and then Naruto and Sasuke get powerups from Hamura or the Sage again. Kishi can prolong the story as he wishes, there are thousands of ways for him to do so.
    Kaguya is the physical manifestation of the Moon Eye Plan. You can't beat an idea, but you can beat a person. The introduction of Kaguya enables Naruto to physically defeat the Akatsuki's plan. You know that Naruto isn't going to "think" his way to victory. Naruto's had 3 power-ups in the last 24 hours adding a 4th isn't really going to add anything to the story. There's no need to do so since Sasuke and Naruto got powerups to defeat Kaguya already.

    Quote Quote:
    This effect seems to be impacting the other nations. Again, look at how Gaara talked to Oonoki at the Summit, and how he and Naruto inspired and motivated Oonoki. Both can lead by example - two different boys from different villages became friends because they could relate to each other. Naruto didn't just transform Gaara, he changed Gaara into a caring person.

    Are you focusing on just one thing? Gaara basically said that despite being enemies and wantin to kill Naruto, Naruto still felt for Gaara and saved him. He proved that enemies can turn into friends.

    Of course Naruto will, but he won't do it alone
    That's just the leaders, not the system. Naruto declared back in the first arc that we would form his own ninja way and buck the system. This battle is his conduit to do just that. What transpires next may totally fail to convince the readership. but that's how Kishi structured for this to play out.

  8. #98
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by RomeCity View Post
    I wonder how everyone is gonna handle it once Naruto ends....will there be tears shed after the very last chapter? Or will everybody thank their god its over?
    I definitely would say, "Good riddance".

    The irony is that Naruto is the manga (or anime) that hooked me up with this genre. I have seen this once great manga going downhill and that pretty fast too. Now it has reached the point where I just follow it for the sake of seeing the ending.
    Naruto Forever


  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #99
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,922
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    If it enhances the division further then it is. Kishi ambiguously states that chakra was meant to unite people, not drive them further away, which in the current system is does.
    Again, why blame the chakra? All it did was replace rocks with guns. And from what I recall, the chakra wasn't meant to unite people, given that Kaguya used chakra to control others. It was the Sage who wanted to use chakra to unite people. It can still do that, if Kishi decides to go that route.



    Quote Quote:
    Peace was never a primary objective since the lands were at peace when the series started.
    They weren't totally at peace. Apparently Kumo was gathering jutsu and preppin for war or something (forgot what they said during the Summit), and war almost broke out if Konoha didn't acquiesce to Kumo's demand of a Hyuuga body. Suna and Oto were also apparently planning to take out Konoha during the exams. What about how people with kekkei genkai were treated in the Land of Waves?



    Quote Quote:
    Kaguya is the physical manifestation of the Moon Eye Plan. You can't beat an idea, but you can beat a person. The introduction of Kaguya enables Naruto to physically defeat the Akatsuki's plan. You know that Naruto isn't going to "think" his way to victory. Naruto's had 3 power-ups in the last 24 hours adding a 4th isn't really going to add anything to the story. There's no need to do so since Sasuke and Naruto got powerups to defeat Kaguya already.
    You can beat an idea, Naruto has been doing that since Part I. Naruto could have defeated the Akatsuki's plan by beating Tobi (the person revealed to be the leader behind the leader) or even Madara (somehow). Most powerups haven't really added anythin to the story, but Naruto, Sasuke, Tobi, and others have gotten it anyway. I'm sure Kishi doesn't care about giving more power.



    Quote Quote:
    That's just the leaders, not the system. Naruto declared back in the first arc that we would form his own ninja way and buck the system. This battle is his conduit to do just that. What transpires next may totally fail to convince the readership. but that's how Kishi structured for this to play out.
    Gaara is part of Naruto's own way and desire to buck the system. Gaara changed because of Naruto's own way, and Naruto himself was able to change so many others for the better, failing only with Sasuke in Part II. He, Gaara, Sasuke, and others can establish peace without ruining the whole child of prophecy thing.

  11. #100
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Albania
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The END of Naruto

    After seeing the last chapters we know lot of things now
    .A lot of worlds exist in narutoworld.Kaguya showed us the trip in Sasuke rescue arc.Lava dust acid ice ect and the last chapter we saw the death world and obito cracking it thanks to his kamui
    Now if Kaguya dies in this last arc we may have another series with her cracking the death world and bringing death past shinobis to life and so on.If she is sealed in this last arc probaly is over for the series.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts