Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova

Episode 11:

Iona is basically human now. Her character changed a lot. She really regretted it to sink her sisters, That was very emotional.

Well at least Takao is still alive and kicking. Furthermore Iona is an epic ship now!

Kongou looks just... Wow.. She transformed into a Death Star. Looking forward to the final.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually expecting Kongo to sink 400 and 402 with her line "The one to sink 401 will be... me!" Would have been a nice way to emphasise on the obsession she developed towards 401. It was nice this way as well though.

I'm actually looking forward to the fight with Kongo quite a lot, I thought she developed into a fine character. My favourite part of the episode definitely was this:

Spoiler show

Carnival dayo!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So Takao is still "alive"; I suppose it was pretty obvious considering that her core wasn't destroyed. LOL
    Anyway this an emotional episode thanks to Kongou's breakdown and Iona being sad for sinking her sisters.
    The last episode has all the premises for being epic, considering that Gunzou and the others will have to face the american fleet of Fog.
    Can't wait to watch it already!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova

Final Episode:

The fighting scenes were epic. Using swords was a bit weird but it worked out. I really want a second season. Iona and the others grew on me.
    Tamao hugging Gunzou at the end was epic.

Final Score: 6,5/10

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Final Episode:

The fighting scenes were epic. Using swords was a bit weird but it worked out. I really want a second season. Iona and the others grew on me.
    Tamao hugging Gunzou at the end was epic.

Final Score: 6,5/10
    Just saw the last episode. Was a bit surprised that she actually managed to turn Kongo to "their side" at the end, but I thought it was fine. After all Kongo already had emotions, she was just to scared to accept the fact after she got hurt by the fact that Maya wasn't real.

The last episode really had some fine animation, quite an epic "Deathstar" battle The show wasn't great but I would definitely watch a second season too, the characters grew on me and I still like the concept
    Kinda funny that your score is pretty low though XD I would give it a 7/10.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Just saw the last episode. Was a bit surprised that she actually managed to turn Kongo to "their side" at the end, but I thought it was fine. After all Kongo already had emotions, she was just to scared to accept the fact after she got hurt by the fact that Maya wasn't real.

The last episode really had some fine animation, quite an epic "Deathstar" battle The show wasn't great but I would definitely watch a second season too, the characters grew on me and I still like the concept
    Kinda funny that your score is pretty low though XD I would give it a 7/10.
    Kongou is just too Tsundere... So tsun that she wanted to kill Iona and the rest of the Ars Nova...

Well 6,5 is almost high by my standards. I never liked the half-3D-animation for example. Furthermore too many unexplained things. The main topic of the story was never that important.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2