Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gingitsune

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Gingitsune

Gingitsune
    Genre: Supernatural
    Production: Diomedea
    Director: Misawa Shin
    Starring: Kanemoto Hisako and Miki Shinichiro
    Starts: October 6, 2013

Makoto is the fifteenth generation heiress of a small shrine to the god Inari. Her father is still the shrine's priest, but Inari's divine messenger, Gintarou, has appeared to Makoto, marking her as true successor. Gintarou has the ability to see a short distance into the future and to find lost objects, but is unmotivated and foulmouthed. In spite of this, he becomes friends with Makoto, and together they help those who come to the shrine.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gingitsune

I'm already loving this anime; Makoto is so cute and Gin is so funny with that lazy personality of his. XD
    I think this a very refreshing anime and I can't wait already to see the next episode and how the story will develop.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    I'm already loving this anime; Makoto is so cute and Gin is so funny with that lazy personality of his. XD
    I think this a very refreshing anime and I can't wait already to see the next episode and how the story will develop.
    I agree, episode one was lovely. I generally like healing anime, and this seems like a good one. Gin has a great personality, lovably gruff and caring. Makoto is a likable heroine. I want to know more about Gin's former partner, and why they left. The reason Gin loves mikan so much was kind of sad, but at the same time very sweet.
    Last edited by Kaiten; October 07, 2013 at 08:08 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Very very good. I like Gin's personality and his dynamic with Makoto is great.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Another lovely episode and the interactions between Gin and Makoto are always funny, but also cute (the scene in which she said to him "I love you" was awesome. )
    Looking forward to seeing to the next episode.

P.S: Gin is a little Tsundere. LOL
    Last edited by Zasz; October 17, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Another lovely episode and the interactions between Gin and Makoto are always funny, but also cute (The scene in which che said to him "I love you" was awesome. )

I thought episode 1 made it obvious . Makoto interactions with Gintaro are the main strength of the show so far, That "I love you" at the end made me laugh so much. Gintaro is the greatest character of this fall.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Another lovely episode and the interactions between Gin and Makoto are always funny, but also cute (The scene in which che said to him "I love you" was awesome. )

That scene was adorable, it put a big smile on my face. And Gin is very tsundere. He loves the attention, he just can't admit it

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    I thought episode 1 made it obvious . Makoto interactions with Gintaro are the main strength of the show so far, That "I love you" at the end made me laugh so much. Gintaro is the greatest character of this fall.
    Gin is definitely one of the seasons best characters, if not the best. His relationship with Makoto is the heart and soul of the show. I don't want to underrate the friendship between Mokoto, Yumi, and Funabashi. After only one episode their friendship seems very genuine, and unforced.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Gingitsune

Makoto's character is fleshed out a little again and her bond with Gintaro is becoming deeper. That dude in the OP finally made his appearance, I guess his grandpa will die soon. It's nice to hear about Kinjiro but I don't see how he could impact the story, at least for now and I noticed that turtle's partner was not present, maybe he has been crushed by a car?

Gintaro still best tsundere, even females can't compare with him.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Gingitsune

Whoa, this was a nice episode and also a little sad when Saimaru and Utamaru brought up the topic of Humans' short lives.
    However it's thanks to this topic that we got to see that cute scene with Gintaro and Makoto holding hands (well Makoto just hold one of his finger, but you get what I mean. XD).
    And yeah, Gin is really the best male Tsundere I've ever seen, while the turtle is the funniest herald of this show, in my opinion at least.
    Looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haru might be the cutest thing ever. The relationship between Haru and Satoru was as warm, and genuine, as Makoto and Gin's. A wonderful episode. Satoru's story was so sad, I hope he and Haru can live comfortably at Makoto's shrine. I loved the scene of Haru resting his head on Satoru's lap, holding his hand, while he slept.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Haru might be the cutest thing ever. The relationship between Haru and Satoru was as warm, and genuine, as Makoto and Gin's. A wonderful episode. Satoru's story was so sad, I hope he and Haru can live comfortably at Makoto's shrine. I loved the scene of Haru resting his head on Satoru's lap, holding his hand, while he slept.
    I couldn't have said it better and yeah, Haru is really adorable.
    Now I wonder if Satoru's situation will change....
    Well, considering Makoto's cheerfulness, I think he'll be fine sooner or later.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Haru is cute but I found him annoying sometimes, typical of kids of its age. I wonder how they are going to solve this problem, Satoru should stay, but if Haru stays with him, the other shrine will be without guardian.

I am liking Makoto's father more and more.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Haru is cute but I found him annoying sometimes, typical of kids of its age. I wonder how they are going to solve this problem, Satoru should stay, but if Haru stays with him, the other shrine will be without guardian.
    He's 80

He didn't annoy me, I thought he made a good foil to Gin. I wonder how things will work out. Satoru probably will stay at the Mokoto's shrine. Haru probably will stay with him. Satoru's shrine will be without a successor and a herald, but Mokoto's shrine is also short a herald. It could work out.

Quote Quote:
    I am liking Makoto's father more and more.
    He's very nice, and very clever. Not always smart. When Makoto was trying to push him out of the room he didn't take the hint.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I couldn't have said it better and yeah, Haru is really adorable.
    Now I wonder if Satoru's situation will change....
    Well, considering Makoto's cheerfulness, I think he'll be fine sooner or later.
    Satoru will probably always be kuudere. He has shown his feelings already, even if they are bottled up. He may always be a little cold on the outside, but he should get friendlier after a while.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Episode 5 Spoilers show
    Last edited by Hakuteiken; November 05, 2013 at 12:09 PM.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haru is a girl! Even Makoto was fooled. I love how Gin was facepalming when she called her Haru-kun

Such a lovely episode. My favorite part was when Haru introduced herself to Satoru during his grandfathers wake, how she always there to comfort him when he felt sad, and lonely. She's been his family ever since his grandfather died. I'm glad they were reunited, and will live together with Makoto, Gin, and her father.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast