Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Question about Smiley Titan

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DeeJaye82's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Question about Smiley Titan

Hey guys, new here and am at work so I havent had too much of a chance to read the rest of the threads yet, so I just wanted to ask something that may or may not have been elaborated on before this post.

Is it an established idea on this forum that Smiley titan who ate Eren's mother is actually an abnormal/hybrid?
    After the last manga when he re-appeared in front of Mikasa and Eren, it got me to thinking. If he was a normal titan, and there was no breach in the middle wall for normal titans to get through ( considering current thinking leads you to believe that Ape Titan created all the titans currently in the inner walls) wouldnt this answer that idea that he can t possibly be a normal? Or maybe I've mis-read something somewhere??

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Question about Smiley Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJaye82 View Post
    Hey guys, new here and am at work so I havent had too much of a chance to read the rest of the threads yet, so I just wanted to ask something that may or may not have been elaborated on before this post.

Is it an established idea on this forum that Smiley titan who ate Eren's mother is actually an abnormal/hybrid?
    After the last manga when he re-appeared in front of Mikasa and Eren, it got me to thinking. If he was a normal titan, and there was no breach in the middle wall for normal titans to get through ( considering current thinking leads you to believe that Ape Titan created all the titans currently in the inner walls) wouldnt this answer that idea that he can t possibly be a normal? Or maybe I've mis-read something somewhere??
    They are not fighting inside the second, wall, they are fighting in the area within the first wall.
    the breached wall.
    every titan in the area comes from the outside and so did Smiley.
    The AT and CT are trying to get Eren to the home village outside the walls. They are heading out.
    But I like to think of Smiley as a titan made from Moses´s corpse, if titan´s where made from people to begin with.

New Reply