Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Hippo's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

Alright, I do not know if anyone posted this or not, because I'm kind of new here. (Hellur. :] ) Anyway, everyone remembers the second page of Naruto chapter 643, yeah?

Kurama inside Minato, in the end says; "Tomorrow he will..."
    I'm pretty sure, he wouldn't talk about Naruto birthday, but something else that we still don't know. And then, Kurama inside Naruto "has something to tell" Naruto. Which makes me curious, what could it be? It could be anything, because Kurama knows a lot other Shinobi or elders don't. Which somehow reminds me of a while back in chapter 567.

Gyuki knew something about Kurama, which others don't, and because of that and Naruto & B could hear them, he told him to "shut up". And also we still don't know what Gyuki wanted to say there, so we have a lot of secrets of Kurama, that should be revealed.

Anyway, that line that Kurama told in chapter 643, is let's say letting us know Kurama knows something maybe will happen. It was not the "plan" because Naruto came up with it, but something else. Because the flowers with the bombs, came after that. It seemed much more important, which Naruto must know. Later after this page, a lot of pages later, Obito asks Naruto; "Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" or something like that. He says it's the anniversary of Minato and Kushina's deaths. Minato and Naruto seemed to not know that it well... "is" 9th of October, and the 10th would be the next day, until Obito didn't tell them.

So Kishi is good at hiding his stuff, and revealing it later, to make us really impatient... well, my prediction is that something may happen on Naruto's birthday, which will happen during the war/pretty soon. We will maybe get to know more about Kurama, and what he told Naruto in chapter 643. I don't think Naruto will suddently from nowhere get Rinnegan, I don't believe that. Nor Sasuke will. But I think we also will get to know more about Rikudo.(yeah I like calling him that still) Of course, it will not all happen in a whole single chapter, nooo. But I'm talking about the future chapters, and what might will be revealed. I would really like to know what was Kurama's past, more than just sitting within the Jinchuriki being bored all day. There are a lot of other things I can predict just of that, but the thread would be of over 6000 words then. Hahahah. Once again, I do not know if anyone posted something similar. If I did, I'm sorry. :3 Not used to this forum yet. Just wated to share my thoughts of the next chapters - even whatever we say it comes out something even different, with more suprizes.

Thank you for reading!
    narutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonaruto~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

Minato and Kushina died on the same day Naruto was born, which was the day Kurama was sealed into him. That was all spelled out pretty clearly.

I don't think there was anything special implied there. Obito was trying to break his will, like: "Tommorow is the anniversary of your parents' death. I killed them and I can kill you too." And Naruto's response is basically, "Tommorow's also my birthday. I am their legacy and I can defeat you."

In other words, it was a moment of defiance.

Of course, I could be wrong. Maybe something will awaken in him... we'll see.
    Last edited by Suzaku; September 30, 2013 at 10:42 PM.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto should get the Golden Kurama. An ancient mythologiical beast which can not be beaten because it possess Buddas will. Haha well in my opinion.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the effect of Naruto's b day was already shown in previous chapters, so i don't think it has any relevance now.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Either they beat Obito in 15 minutes or the world ends. I don't really see how the next day fits into that concept.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Either they beat Obito in 15 minutes or the world ends. I don't really see how the next day fits into that concept.
    May be current time there is 23:57 NST (Naruto Verse Standard time)

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Their 15 minutes seems more like a dam week passed already.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurama : tomorrow he will......... receive kushina's gift.

Or

Kurama : tomorrow he will....... ready for that ''jutsu''

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Their 15 minutes seems more like a dam week passed already.
    At least, shikamaru's dead.

Killing shikamaru made the 15 minutes more awesome and shocking.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's is not a 'that jutsu'

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    There's is not a 'that jutsu'
    Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me! I totally forgot about it, I wanted to write it too in my prediction, but I forgot. Because I think it's very possible we will get to see it.
    narutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonarutonaruto~

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    Oh my gosh, thank you for reminding me! I totally forgot about it, I wanted to write it too in my prediction, but I forgot. Because I think it's very possible we will get to see it.
    I'm pretty sure we've already seen it... I think it was Naruto using KYUUBI's chakra.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I'm pretty sure we've already seen it... I think it was Naruto using KYUUBI's chakra.
    No it couldn't be, because it Minato left the technique for Naruto, which is still unknown. It was not the rasengan, because like... Why would Jiraiya tell Naruto not to use his strongest jutsu back then? When going back to the chat with Jiraiya and Gerotora, we got to know that Minato left the key for the seal, to complete a yet unknown technique, for Naruto to complete.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    May be current time there is 23:57 NST (Naruto Verse Standard time)
    Can be possible. :'3 Also Hashirama's and Naruto's flashbacks took some of the 15 minutes... I think.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member RomeCity's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think hes just gonna be 18 and grown "tomorrow"

Over 9000!!

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RomeCity View Post
    i think hes just gonna be 18 and grown "tomorrow"
    Isn't it 17?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    No it couldn't be, because it Minato left the technique for Naruto, which is still unknown. It was not the rasengan, because like... Why would Jiraiya tell Naruto not to use his strongest jutsu back then? When going back to the chat with Jiraiya and Gerotora, we got to know that Minato left the key for the seal, to complete a yet unknown technique, for Naruto to complete.
    As Prince Sasuke already pointed out the chances for "That Jutsu" are faint at best. Even if there is something to that whole "That Jutsu" Myth, it would be incredibly bad writing since you don't foreshadow something of such comparably minor importance, then ignore it for several years only to bring it back as some kind of deus ex machina. There are limits.

Anyway... "Jutsu" is extremely vague, as it literally means "Technique". Spitting a Fireball is Ninjutsu, Kicking someone is Taijutsu and casting Illusions is Genjutsu. So the term "Jutsu" most likely doesn't refer to any of those. A Jutsu can also simply be a "State" or "Mode"... want proof? here:

Spoiler show

This particular translation called Kabuto's ace up his sleeve "Technique", but other translations said "Jutsu". At the end of the day its just irrelevant because it means the same thing and none except marshall will disagree ;p

So, now that we know "Jutsu" can simply refer to a "Mode"... what indications are there it is indeed Naruto's chakra mode?

Spoiler show

So evidently "That Jutsu" is something Jiraiya taught to Naruto over the course of the time-skip and he warns him not to use it, because just as evidently something bad would happen.

What did Jiraiya try to teach Naruto over the course of the three years?

Spoiler show

He tried to teach him how to control and use the Kyuubi's chakra, but then figured out it is too dangerous because he attacks friend and foe alike.

This is "That Jutsu" before Naruto mastered it:

Spoiler show

The next instance when "That Jutsu" gets mentioned is here:

Spoiler show

And a few chapters later this happens:

Spoiler show

He masters the chakra shroud and ever since "That Jutsu" has never been mentioned again. So yeah... just do the math.
    Last edited by LnDRash; October 02, 2013 at 06:52 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

25. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast