Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    The reason why naruto got his rikudou mode is because of minato's key design. And it was said by jiraiya that ''that jutsu'' needs the kyubi's chakra. So meaning, ''that jutsu'' can be use in rikudou mode.

    Jiraiya : minato want naruto to complete that jutsu.

    I think it's safe to assume that ''that jutsu'' isn't just a jutsu yet. The reason why jiraiya trained naruto to master the kyubi's chakra so that naruto could complete that jutsu. And we've never seen any reaction from minato after he seen naruto in rikudou mode. He should praise him for mastering ''that jutsu'', but he didn't, did he?

    And it's contradicting what the manga/jiraiya has been stated, ''minato intended for naruto to complete that jutsu''. If that jutsu is indeed ''that jutsu'' then ''the intended to complete'' became a nonsense and ridiculous, because in the first place, minato already perfected ''that jutsu''.

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    There are limits.
    Pff...Kishimoto doesn't care. I won't be surprised with anything he does at this point. He long since broke these limits and went even further beyond Super Saiyan bad writing.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    The reason why naruto got his rikudou mode is because of minato's key design. And it was said by jiraiya that ''that jutsu'' needs the kyubi's chakra. So meaning, ''that jutsu'' can be use in rikudou mode.

    Jiraiya : minato want naruto to complete that jutsu.

    I think it's safe to assume that ''that jutsu'' isn't just a jutsu yet. The reason why jiraiya trained naruto to master the kyubi's chakra so that naruto could complete that jutsu. And we've never seen any reaction from minato after he seen naruto in rikudou mode. He should praise him for mastering ''that jutsu'', but he didn't, did he?

    And it's contradicting what the manga/jiraiya has been stated, ''minato intended for naruto to complete that jutsu''. If that jutsu is indeed ''that jutsu'' then ''the intended to complete'' became a nonsense and ridiculous, because in the first place, minato already perfected ''that jutsu''.
    He's literally praising him nonstop, although he's not speaking it out aloud and just thinks to himself.

    First instance would be here:

    Spoiler show


    ---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Pff...Kishimoto doesn't care. I won't be surprised with anything he does at this point. He long since broke these limits and went even further beyond Super Saiyan bad writing.
    I know... I would'nt put another asspull retcon beyond him... but if this happens it will be once again painfully obvious
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Ok. So what is "That jutsu"? I thought it was the Rasengan.

  6. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Ok. So what is "That jutsu"? I thought it was the Rasengan.
    I basically explained it at the end of page 1 as simplified and apparent as humanly possible...

    "That Jutsu" is using the Kyuubi's chakra.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,376
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Ok. So what is "That jutsu"? I thought it was the Rasengan.
    Rikudou's rasengan.

    Didn't naruto used some asspull rikudou's jutsu to stop kurama's movement?

    Yea, ''that jutsu'' is rikudou's jutsu that was being devised by minato.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Ohhh. Thanks alot amigos.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    I like this kind of thread. First, it is a thread that does not only discuss the manga, but also allows those who have creative mind to make their best guess of Kishi's lines. Second, it allows to know who are hadcore fans, who do no want to see a certain facts about a certain character. Most importantly, it revealed the knowledge of each reader concerning the art of writing a novel.

    Before I got into this, any good reader should know that the hero always have a solution of every big problem no matter how many he faces. The way the hero is designed is so that he always sweats before achieving anything. A hero who win easily is not appealing to very critical readers. Now, let go on the OP.

    In order to see that Naruto will achieve a greater power than Juubito or Madara or possible JuubiMadara, it is necessary to analyze Naruto's background and the legend of the SO6P.

    First, Naruto is Uzumaki, a clan who was feared for their techniques. This Naruto is also the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi and have chakra from other tailed beast. Then, the same Naruto is the son of a very powerful Shinobi who copied almost all the most powerful techniques from both Senju and Uzumaki clan. My analysis is that the only reason Kishi does not make Naruto kick every ass in a flash is because he is the hero and must sweat before he get a win. let move to the next point, and come back at the end.

    Second, the legend of Rikudo Sennin tell us that Rikudo was born with chakra inside him. Rikudo was the Jinchuriki of Juubi and was unmatched. Basically, Madara, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Obito have all been killing and toiling with the narutoverse to attain Rikudo's power, which is praise as the unbeatable power.

    Now, I have a question: How do the fans want Naruto or Sasuke or both of them to beat Juubito or JuubiMadara (if possible) ?

    My opinion is that anyone who think they can win against the Jinchuriki of Juubi without serious power up is wrong. Such people are not only bad readers, but they are also letting their feeling mislead them. Thus, I think there are two conditions for Juubito/JuubiMadara to lose the battle:

    1. Their Rikudo power is incomplete, not the same as that of Hagoromo/Bagaoromo Kaguya. This means that they do not meet the requirement to attain all the power that Rikudo had, and this can cause them to lose against the two brat even if they are not upgraded.

    2. Juubito/JuubiMadara's power is the same as Rikudo's was, but someone else emerge who is more powerful than them. This is a normal logic.

    As you can see, case 1 means that we have not seen all Rikudo's power yet and we will not see them via Juubito or JuubiMadara (if possible). Case 2 means that someone else more powerful than Rikudo was is going to emerge. In any case, given the legend of Rikudo and the legend about the deadliness of sealing Jutsu, I believe that these two cases prove that Naruto will combine the chakra of the biju, and since each biju has distinct eye pattern, the resulting biju will naturally have Rinnegan or another dojutsu. Naruto will possess a lot of Jutsu due to that dojutsu and beat the villain in the current battlefield. For now, I won't say what I think will happen after that. The key here is this:
    If Kyuubi eyes give fox pattern to Naruto, and each Biju have it own eye pattern, then the combine Biju who is close to Juubi will have eyes that look like Rinnegan. The reason the Sharingan is not coming in my mind is that I consider Sharingan as the hatred of the Juubi. The biju must have suppressed their hatred towards Naruto before they give him his chakra.
    You may not like this, but I do. This explaination make everything consistent in the manga and does not ignore all the hint given by Kishi.The way Kishi is treating Naruto is the proper way to treat the main character. I am sure that Sasuke will run out of juice pretty soon just as he ran out of juice against Haku and against Gaara. It will be the same line from Naruto showing a power that no one has seen before. Notice that Sasuke is the only one who has not admitted yet that Naruto is the best. He still think they are equal, and he will learn that he is blind about Naruto though he has EMS.

  13. #24
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,200
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Then, the same Naruto is the son of a very powerful Shinobi who copied almost all the most powerful techniques from both Senju and Uzumaki clan.
    Wut?

  14. #25
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    France
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Well the day naruto will get the other half of kurama after dad sacrifice... Even better than your first car.

  15. #26
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Wut?
    "What do you mean by wut? It's Minato-sama,You don't have solid proof that Minato doesn't have the knowledge of various techniques.He probably knows the most powerful techniques ever created in the Shinobi world.He is Minato so he should know,I have no proof that he does know advanced elemental techniques? Well he is Minato,he does,He knows Uzumaki wtf op shit sealing techniques,He should also know powerful elemental and other random non elemental techniques too.Believe it!"

    If you ever get another reply to this post of yours,It might be similar to this.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #27
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    I like this kind of thread. First, it is a thread that does not only discuss the manga, but also allows those who have creative mind to make their best guess of Kishi's lines. Second, it allows to know who are hadcore fans, who do no want to see a certain facts about a certain character. Most importantly, it revealed the knowledge of each reader concerning the art of writing a novel.

    Before I got into this, any good reader should know that the hero always have a solution of every big problem no matter how many he faces. The way the hero is designed is so that he always sweats before achieving anything. A hero who win easily is not appealing to very critical readers. Now, let go on the OP.

    In order to see that Naruto will achieve a greater power than Juubito or Madara or possible JuubiMadara, it is necessary to analyze Naruto's background and the legend of the SO6P.

    First, Naruto is Uzumaki, a clan who was feared for their techniques. This Naruto is also the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi and have chakra from other tailed beast. Then, the same Naruto is the son of a very powerful Shinobi who copied almost all the most powerful techniques from both Senju and Uzumaki clan. My analysis is that the only reason Kishi does not make Naruto kick every ass in a flash is because he is the hero and must sweat before he get a win. let move to the next point, and come back at the end.

    Second, the legend of Rikudo Sennin tell us that Rikudo was born with chakra inside him. Rikudo was the Jinchuriki of Juubi and was unmatched. Basically, Madara, Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Obito have all been killing and toiling with the narutoverse to attain Rikudo's power, which is praise as the unbeatable power.

    Now, I have a question: How do the fans want Naruto or Sasuke or both of them to beat Juubito or JuubiMadara (if possible) ?

    My opinion is that anyone who think they can win against the Jinchuriki of Juubi without serious power up is wrong. Such people are not only bad readers, but they are also letting their feeling mislead them. Thus, I think there are two conditions for Juubito/JuubiMadara to lose the battle:

    1. Their Rikudo power is incomplete, not the same as that of Hagoromo/Bagaoromo Kaguya. This means that they do not meet the requirement to attain all the power that Rikudo had, and this can cause them to lose against the two brat even if they are not upgraded.

    2. Juubito/JuubiMadara's power is the same as Rikudo's was, but someone else emerge who is more powerful than them. This is a normal logic.

    As you can see, case 1 means that we have not seen all Rikudo's power yet and we will not see them via Juubito or JuubiMadara (if possible). Case 2 means that someone else more powerful than Rikudo was is going to emerge. In any case, given the legend of Rikudo and the legend about the deadliness of sealing Jutsu, I believe that these two cases prove that Naruto will combine the chakra of the biju, and since each biju has distinct eye pattern, the resulting biju will naturally have Rinnegan or another dojutsu. Naruto will possess a lot of Jutsu due to that dojutsu and beat the villain in the current battlefield. For now, I won't say what I think will happen after that. The key here is this:
    If Kyuubi eyes give fox pattern to Naruto, and each Biju have it own eye pattern, then the combine Biju who is close to Juubi will have eyes that look like Rinnegan. The reason the Sharingan is not coming in my mind is that I consider Sharingan as the hatred of the Juubi. The biju must have suppressed their hatred towards Naruto before they give him his chakra.
    You may not like this, but I do. This explaination make everything consistent in the manga and does not ignore all the hint given by Kishi.The way Kishi is treating Naruto is the proper way to treat the main character. I am sure that Sasuke will run out of juice pretty soon just as he ran out of juice against Haku and against Gaara. It will be the same line from Naruto showing a power that no one has seen before. Notice that Sasuke is the only one who has not admitted yet that Naruto is the best. He still think they are equal, and he will learn that he is blind about Naruto though he has EMS.
    I usually like your insight but I disagree with this one as it implies that Naruto will get ocular powers which would suck donkey-ass because that characteristic isn't compatible with his character in general. Although I agree that Naruto would get some kind of power to resemble the Rikudou as much as possible, it seems to me that Kishi will somehow split the "power and fame" to Naruto and Sasuke both since they teamed up, Kuranoo style.

  18. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I usually like your insight but I disagree with this one as it implies that Naruto will get ocular powers which would suck donkey-ass because that characteristic isn't compatible with his character in general. Although I agree that Naruto would get some kind of power to resemble the Rikudou as much as possible, it seems to me that Kishi will somehow split the "power and fame" to Naruto and Sasuke both since they teamed up, Kuranoo style.
    Well, it is good to have your opinion, but when it reaches things like "I don't like", it becomes your personal appreciation. Can you enlighten us on how dojutsu does not match Naruto's character? How is Naruto didfferent from Nagato, even Obito?

    Besides, have you been reading lately?

    1. Naruto's memories flowed from him to everybody else through Hino by cheer subconscious manifestation.
    2. Naruto healed Shikamaru by cheer subconscious manifestation using his chakra sealed in him.
    3. Naruto shared Minato's chakra with everybody else by using the trace of his chakra that was within them.

    If any, this looks like an awakening of a dojutsu. If it is not a dojutsu, it will be a freaking owesome power anyway. However, what you should understand is that the power that is awakening as nothing to do with the body. It is purely the manifestation of his thought or mind or spirit. As you can see, everything related to those is more inclined to be yin or dojutsu.

  19. #29
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,467
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Naruto shouldn't get the Rinnegan, neither should Sasuke. That'd be bad writing, and they don't need it anyway. I'd rather see Naruto use Sage Mode than Kyuubi, and Sasuke not using Susano'o, to win. They're more on their toes and have to resort to using their brains rather than just outspeed or tank attacks, especially at a huge size where Tobi can easily dodge and hit.

    Makes me giggle whenever people say or think Naruto will become the next Rikudou Sennin though.

  20. #30
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto's Birthday & Kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by so6pww View Post
    Well, it is good to have your opinion, but when it reaches things like "I don't like", it becomes your personal appreciation. Can you enlighten us on how dojutsu does not match Naruto's character? How is Naruto didfferent from Nagato, even Obito?

    Besides, have you been reading lately?

    1. Naruto's memories flowed from him to everybody else through Hino by cheer subconscious manifestation.
    2. Naruto healed Shikamaru by cheer subconscious manifestation using his chakra sealed in him.
    3. Naruto shared Minato's chakra with everybody else by using the trace of his chakra that was within them.

    If any, this looks like an awakening of a dojutsu. If it is not a dojutsu, it will be a freaking owesome power anyway. However, what you should understand is that the power that is awakening as nothing to do with the body. It is purely the manifestation of his thought or mind or spirit. As you can see, everything related to those is more inclined to be yin or dojutsu.
    He's a descendant of the younger son with powerful body and is/has clearly a fighting style that is opposite of the users of Doujutsu. He's different from them simply by not having the eyes which allow him to use the chakra through them and thus utilizing techniques in that fashion.

    Sure I did.

    1. Hashirama did the same.
    2. The chakra isn't sealed anymore, although I agree the feat was great.
    3. Since he's able to modify the chakra to each individual user, that wasn't surprising at all.

    It doesn't mean that has anything to do with Doujutsu.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts