Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 299 Discussion/300 Prediction

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 299 Discussion/300 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; October 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for RPG fans]
    Black Haze [Esp. for Fairy Tail fans]
    Geukji High [Esp. for Kenichi fans.]
    Divine Bells [Esp. for Action/Comedy fans]
    Dragons Rioting [Esp. for Ecchi fans]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 299 Spoiler Thread

서비스 운영자 - 작가님들의 프랑크푸르트 도서전 참가로 인하여, 금주 <노블레스>는 연재를 쉽니다.

Authors are going to attend a book fair in Frankfurt. So yes it's on break this week...

Noblesse Forever!

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

On break this week?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn but its ok ... Good manhwa anyway

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who live in Germany ~

http://en.book-fair.com/fbf/programm...d-fd5c3fbba0aa

http://en.book-fair.com/fbf/programm...1-d1639a6c9f2e

(Credits: A member from EGS forum)

So click some pics with author and tell them we love Noblesse!

---------- Post added October 14, 2013 at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was October 08, 2013 at 04:01 PM ----------

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detai...d=25455&no=299

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner xhondoe's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

its out

bitches be crazy

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 299 Discussion/300 Prediction

This story is getting incredibly repetitive. A psycho character shows up, wreaks havoc and destorys buildings. More fighting.

It might be hypocritical to say, but there might just bee too much fighting. I don't mind because they look pretty great, but for some reason I guess it has all caught up with me and I am now becoming bored/desensitized to it all.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget the fact that they're always first shown standing on top of buildings. You're right it is getting repetitive, I still enjoy it though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Mister K's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree it is getting too repetitive. Ignes isn't an interesting characer either, just a bloothirsty psycho. I still enjoy reading it, but not in the same way I did in Cerberus or Lukedonia arc.

Despite that, the history has many chances to get interesting. Ignes sooner or later will face Frankestein and RK's will have to face Crombell boundeds (Yuri). Also we have Muzaka that I think he'll show up in this battle. How the remaining elders will react to that?

I hope this arc to be definitive respect to the union and Lukedonia enter to the full battle soon. If authors think a little, the history could easily get interesting.

But I don't like this type or characters like Ignes.

PD: Why Roctis and the 9th suddenly dress Lukedonia-style ?
    Last edited by Mister K; October 14, 2013 at 05:17 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Well this was one not so "interesting" and short chapter. I really have to hold myself back about how dissappointing this chapter really is.
    Ignes is a complete copy of Rael. Both share a dislike for Regis and both also hate how the Landegre and Royard clan care about humans so much.
    Further this arc seems to a repetition of the former arcs. Enemy arrives in South Korea and Seira is always the first to arrive and face him/her til she is pushed back. And like in the former arc Seira is outnumbered. Seira is getting the Hitsuguya treatment. She is being used as the sacrificial lamb to hype the enemy.

I don't understand the 9th elder too. I mean I thought he is somewhat a scientist and someone whoo got the brains. Did he already forget that Ignes went to where Rai is. Or does he think Ignes can take on Rai or Frankenstein? He and Roctis were always proved wrong about their estimation of Lukedonia but they both didn't learn anything.

Couldn't the author for once let Rajak arrive to face the enemy first? Then there is the problem with Seira. I mean I know the clan leaders have their pride. But she should know when to call for back-up and when not. I mean she knows how much Rai's treasures them all. Doesn't she know that Rai doesn't like seeing them get hurt or fatally injured?
    I hope Regis went to call for Franken at least. So that the the female version of Rael gets a speedy treatment in what it truly means to be a sadist.

All in all considering the break last week this chapter was not so good.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the EGS translation of the chapter didn't make the chapter any better. In fact, it also made it worse. I suppose that it is hard to make a bad chapter look good, after all.

As I've posted many times, Noblesse has become too repetitive and it's going nowhere. At least the kids haven't been captured this arc, but wait, there's still time.

Spoiler show

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse 299 HQ by EGS

I believe we should not judge this arc just because of its start. Sure the rooftop and psyco battle is common but let us wait to see how things move after the battle...

Noblesse Forever!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Blackdynamite410's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ignes being similar to Rael is deliberate. A lot of time has been put into Real's character lately so I'm starting to believe that he'll be the one who'll be captured since I doubt that Ignes will leave empty handed.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

The Egscans translation didn't make this chapter more interesting. Hopefully the Noblesse authors won't end up like the authors of the japanese big three mangas. These mangas are going down-hill after a certain arc.

I still don't get it. Why the authors is always forcing Seira to fight at first even though there are enough other cadidates around whome we hardly saw fight. (Rajak,Rael,the clan leader who lost his/her way cause he didn't arrive til now).

And it is a fact the 9th elder is an idiot. Someone who forgets that the Noblesse is in the human world after a few days has most likely demenz.
    The same goes for Roctis.

9th elder: Roctis be at ease none of the current clan leaders will be able to handle Ignes.
    Roctis: I know but I can't help but think we are forgetting someone.

9th elder: What are you talking about Roctis-nim we only need to worry about the clan leaders and Frankenstein and Raizel-nim.
    Roctis:Raizeeeeeeel-nim!!!!!!!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Somewhat familiar, but not disappointing if you avoid considering that. I'm hopeful things play out a bit differently from here on out.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast