Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Believe in the me that believes in you!

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I can make a thread here, right? RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post

blai actually has/had one too (he broke it tho in a few days only!). Someone else got one too but I seem to have forgotten whom? Or was it only us two, hmm.
    Koen also has one.

I didn't get one.

Happy Threadsgiving, Kinny~!

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kindredxiuxiu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Sankyuu~~

I don't look for Simon art nearly as much as I do Yoko and Nia, but I can see how searching for Simon can be a pain.

That's awesome how we all have GAR drillbit necklaces. We should start a club.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kindredxiuxiu View Post
    Stem Cell Research: I don't have an issue with it. The cells we work with aren't from an embryo, instead they're cells taken from an adult and reprogrammed to become stem cells, so it's a bit different. The ones we use settle better with the community, but either one I work with I don't mind. XD I don't think it's immoral since it's for the greater good, IMO.

I'll admit Naruto Part I was fun, and I watched the anime until it went into filler.

And Naruto doesn't have Hisoka. >.> And Togashi can draw some amazing stuff when he's not being lazy. xD
    I didn't know that was possible. How do you reprogram the cells to become stem cells again?

So you basically watched five episodes? Not enough! Read the manga, manga is super awesome!

Hisoka? Wut?
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, subscribing to noobmod thread...nothing else to add...kthnx

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Hisoka vs Chrollo

GO!

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm around about chapter 43-45ish. The only thing really keeping me enthralled with it is the comedy and the plot isn't terrible. And I don't hate most of the characters. I'm just really picky when it comes to harem series. I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking for romance, though (I'd recommend Kimi ni Todoke for that).
    Agreed, it's far too cliche and I cannot see it as a distinguishable romance series if you only read it for romance plot alone.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It is my hope that some season I will ascend to the ranks of you and Kaiten. Unfortunately, fall 2013 is not that season.
    Wait, you don't mention me? I'm the freaking guy who fangasmed over anime before Sky even joined the site, and Kait was gone. As a former Otaku Cafe/Theater mod, I demand to be mentioned here!

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Dammit, I'm browsing through my old TTGL sets from waaaaaaay back in 2007/2008 on my old forum. Damn this nostalgia. Hilarious, I used to use niichan's avatar as a signature. The full picture includes Kamina. I knew it was familiar. Damn good pic, the boy has taste.

SO GUUUUUD.

Good thing you didn't use it here before, otherwise I would have had to listen to your complaints
    And yes, fabulous picture, I thank you for approving my taste

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Coming from a HxH fan?

Part I Naruto was one of the best series, above almost all shounen by miles. And, Kishi actually draws the background and doesn't take hiatuses.

My banhammer is ready, Narutard!

oh, who am I fooling... look at my name

And Naruto doesn't have Hisoka. >.> And Togashi can draw some amazing stuff when he's not being lazy. xD

Dat's pose is spot on too! Niichan has good taste indeed--I was wondering where he got those images from.
    Gon/Killua bromance ftw, Naruto/Sasuke bromance can't compare.

I have good taste?
    And the pictures are from zerochan, I go there quite often when I look for pictures.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

And ofc congratulations to your new thread, about damn time!

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Wait, you don't mention me? I'm the freaking guy who fangasmed over anime before Sky even joined the site, and Kait was gone. As a former Otaku Cafe/Theater mod, I demand to be mentioned here!
    You're still an OC mod

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Good thing you didn't use it here before, otherwise I would have had to listen to your complaints
    And yes, fabulous picture, I thank you for approving my taste
    I think I actually did use it here. I used the signature at least, if not both. Like years ago.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yikes! Sorry I bailed for a day... I got too sucked up into a video game. >.>;

Quote Originally Posted by M3J
    I didn't know that was possible. How do you reprogram the cells to become stem cells again?

So you basically watched five episodes? Not enough! Read the manga, manga is super awesome!

Hisoka? Wut?
    Well, we take them from an adult cell and expose it to specific factors that pretty much set it back to 'factory settings'. Think of it like the equivalent of a computer that you click a button and then install your back-up discs into to reset it. Except what is done is exposing the cells to different biological chemicals and proteins and stuff.

Naruto's manga is too long. Same with One Piece. Maybe I'll read Toriko before it gets up to exponentially long manga chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by bene
    Hisoka vs Chrollo

GO!
    I have to choose!? What!?

Uh... Hisoka pelvic thrusts and Chrollo dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku
    Agreed, it's far too cliche and I cannot see it as a distinguishable romance series if you only read it for romance plot alone.
    It helps a lot if I look at like as a parody of the cliche rom-com. It's not perfect in any way, but I feel like it makes fun of the genre at times and there were a couple times it acknowledged the cliches you typically see in those types of series. Even so, it's not a good romantic series, but a decent comedy nonetheless.

I think what I do like about it is that although it's shounen demographic, and it's harem, it's not ecchi. I don't generally care for Ecchi (although I did enjoy Tenjou Tenge, oddly enough).

I guess I find it entertaining enough to sit down for an hour or two and plow through the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by niichan
    Wait, you don't mention me? I'm the freaking guy who fangasmed over anime before Sky even joined the site, and Kait was gone. As a former Otaku Cafe/Theater mod, I demand to be mentioned here! :llama
    I uh.... forgot.... yeah.... >.>;

I didn't realize you watched almost every show of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by niichan
    Gon/Killua bromance ftw, Naruto/Sasuke bromance can't compare.

I have good taste?
    And the pictures are from zerochan, I go there quite often when I look for pictures.
    Ah, zerochan is wonderful! That's where I got my Morgiana avatar image from.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c
    You're still an OC mod
    He's still a HunterxHunter mod, too.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What game??

Naruto's manga is too long. Same with One Piece. Maybe I'll read Toriko before it gets up to exponentially long manga chapters.
    How do monthly manga sound?

Oh and Kimi ni Todoke is amazing. I can't quite put my hands on the reason but there are certain shojo which I really like reading as a guy...

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

so I kinda just rewatched TTGL in a few days. On ep 25 now. Hesitant to end it =/

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, we take them from an adult cell and expose it to specific factors that pretty much set it back to 'factory settings'. Think of it like the equivalent of a computer that you click a button and then install your back-up discs into to reset it. Except what is done is exposing the cells to different biological chemicals and proteins and stuff.

GTA V?

What kind of factors? Do you mean one puts in CDs in the computer to reset it back to factory settings? I understand that much, but how? I thought it was impossible to create stem cells after it changed.

Pfft, worth the length. You don't need to catch up ASAP, you can take a while. I'm sure you'll catch up soon.

lulz Toriko. K then.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I got sucked into Wild Arms 3. An older RPG, and I'm near the end of it now. I'm so invested in it I don't want to head into the final dungeon quite yet, and thus ends the game for all eternity (since I don't think they're making another WA game although I've heard rumors about a 6th one). I don't know how well known the Wild Arms series is, but it's pretty good so far.

I'll do monthly manga. Kimi ni Todoke is amazing indeed. It's not like other shoujo I've seen/read and I can't put my finger on it why it's so charming. Though I think I saw a lot of qualities in Sawako in myself when I was younger and that drew me in (I was quieter and had trouble making friends when I was younger). It is a really cute manga.

Quote Originally Posted by 3c
    so I kinda just rewatched TTGL in a few days. On ep 25 now. Hesitant to end it =/
    You better get the tissues ready!

I'm due for a rewatch soon. Very soon.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah shit imma crai!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Here! Quick! I'll grab some tissues!

Do you need ice cream? I might have some chocolate chip cookie dough and cookies and cream on me.

New Reply
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast