Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nanatsu no Taizai 49 Discussion / 50 Predictions

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Nanatsu no Taizai 49 Discussion / 50 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Nanatsu no Taizai.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 49 Spoiler Thread

Chinese version http://coldpic.sfacg.com/AllComic/1322/049/?p=1
    Well, that was awesome xD

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

as expected i did say. but that just crazy power she have there.

no wonder ban run away like hell

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I kind of got what I kind of hoped. It was about time that Diane would get more screenplay. She has her sacred treasure back and Gideon looks like a very powerful hammer. Henricksen did not seem to be able to stop it or might it be that he could give not more power, let's wait and see
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Diane seemed badass fighting to save her captain, those pages were brilliant. This is also what I sorta wanted( however straightforward and cliche it seems), so it'll be interesting to see where this goes next with the group.

It did seem like Hendricksen could not give enough power to defend against Gideon; I don't think it's because he had low magical power himself, but maybe there's a limit to how much you can give?

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    It did seem like Hendricksen could not give enough power to defend against Gideon; I don't think it's because he had low magical power himself, but maybe there's a limit to how much you can give?
    Well, there are different possibilities but maybe giving more power to Helbram would have done bad instead of good. Maybe, link can is limited by the amount of power which can be inserted. Or Gideon might be sacred because its power is unlimited (but that would be too farfetched and impossible)

I hope a scan will come out fast because I want to know what Hendricksen is yelling, etc
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN DIANE.

Read on other forums that apparently Dianes power even hurt/damaged Hendrickson.
    Last edited by Beatrice; October 06, 2013 at 06:31 AM.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the panel is clear; every Helbram's ally got hurt, but while some of them were taken down, Hendricksen only got his hand burnt. Really nice performance by Diane. I wonder where is Helbram and what he will do next. I don't think he's KO, and he has Meliodas sword which seems to be very valuable for both sides. I also want to see what says Hendricksen and Ban.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

English version: http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...en/0/49/page/1
    Oh man amazing chapter. I would like to see Meliodas and Ban weapons xD

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Hamy's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing as link was destroyed, based on what we know about magic from earlier, chances are it was dispelled due to Helbram being knocked out (as well as apparently causing backlash to those linked). I'm guessing he is fine but likely thanks to his allies taking a portion of the damage. Doubt he is dead so I wonder whether they'll follow in pursuit when they realize he has the sword, he is injured after all. Aside from Helbram what happened to Geera and Jericho they were also caught in the destruction of Gideon and they certainly had to fall from quite a height, much like Helbram, I actually wonder if they are ok seeing as they had to take the full brunt of the damage in their already worn out condition.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, his allies get hurted, so Helbram should be KO.

It seems clear the sins have different levels of powers, since King was not able to do what Diane could. But still the difference doesn't have to related to the quantity of power but also to quality; I mean, a possibility is that King is as powerful as Diane in terms of quantity of power, but the kind of power he manages is easily nullified by Helbram (who seems to have met King long time ago). But another possibility is that the difference is only in quantity and Diane is much more powerful than King. I guess when King wakes up and tell us about who is Helbram for real, we'll know more about all of it.

King's explanation of how a treasure works is that the treasure makes the sin able to use a much bigger amount of his/her real power, and in this chapter we could see a manifestation of Diane's true power thanks to his Gideon. So it's like if the sins would have immense power due to the fact that they are sins (not to the fact that they have treasures), all of it makes me wonder much about the origin of their tattoos, the formation of the seven sins and their sacred treasures.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai 49 Discussion / 50 Predictions

I was suprised by the pace this manga is going so far. At first I thought it will be a cliché ridden Arthurian retelling but it evolved from that pretty nicely. Characters are also getting the spotlight as needed with a good sprinkling of humour.

This Chapter finally showcased Diane with her weapon which was pretty awesome to say the least thou I still have reservations about the power. Was it a normal or did it get powered up cause of Meliodas getting his ass kicked made Diane angry. she was powerfull already as we know but this extent wasnt what I thought would happen.

Helbram and his link power seems like a troubling thing so if he died that will be good for the team thou something tells me he got away. Now we will see Veronica and her knight in the aftermath also hopefully learn more about this demon blood power thing from king. I cant w8

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

now that i think about it is Helbram really that powerful?

i mean when he beat King we didn't know that he has a link with other knights (20 in fact) so that means King can beat him if the link doesn't exist

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    now that i think about it is Helbram really that powerful?

i mean when he beat King we didn't know that he has a link with other knights (20 in fact) so that means King can beat him if the link doesn't exist
    I wonder how Link works as well. I have the impression the link is maintained by Hendricksen, he is just a puppet.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Helmbram wasn't that powerful, only the link turn him a match for King by my point of view. King and his technique lost against this big power that the link brought up.
    However, Diane was awesome, sometimes brute force is something tougher to deal with than something like King's style.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast