Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

  1. #1
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Random thought, who would play in a 7 on 7 of the winners vs losers mser groups, and who would win, assuming tezuka and niou were still there

    My thoughts on who would play

    Singles 3 Kintarou vs Atobe
    PoP vs atobe kingdom

    Doubles 2 Inui and renji vs Shiraishi and Akaya
    data vs bible and devil

    Singles 2 Sanada vs Yukimura
    black aura vs yips

    Doubles 1 Oishi and Niou vs Tachibana and Chitose
    synchro vs beast synhro

    Singles 1 Ryoma vs Tezuka
    PoP vs PoP

  2. #2
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    India
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Random thought, who would play in a 7 on 7 of the winners vs losers mser groups, and who would win, assuming tezuka and niou were still there

    My thoughts on who would play

    Singles 3 Kintarou vs Atobe
    PoP vs atobe kingdom

    Doubles 2 Inui and renji vs Shiraishi and Akaya
    data vs bible and devil

    Singles 2 Sanada vs Yukimura
    black aura vs yips

    Doubles 1 Oishi and Niou vs Tachibana and Chitose
    synchro vs beast synhro

    Singles 1 Ryoma vs Tezuka
    PoP vs PoP
    1. PoP> Atobe Kingdom in singles 3 so Kintarou takes it.

    2. Shiraishi and Akaya take the second match. Inui has the waterfall (which is presumably stronger now). Eventually with his technique Shiraishi will be able to break it down and Akaya in angel mode will be able to hit it back with his power. Both Inui and Renji will be able to keep up with the speed of Shiraishi's serve after collecting the data.

    However Shiraishi's play style is perfect with no flaws, so even if the data pair is able to predict where he will hit they won't be able to break his course. He may not have any direct weaknesses, that Inui and Yanagi can play off of. We don't really know what angel Akaya's stats are. I'm not sure if he was just able to control his devil mode or it also increased his general control and technique.

    Either way Shiraishi has better or equal stats to all of Inui's and Yanagi's (except Yanagi's technique). Yanagi does have some incredible moves like the cicada, but with the new Akaya and with the general power and technique of Shiraishi I still give this to Shiraishi/ Akaya

    3. This is the most confusing match in the world. We don't know how powerful the new yips are and we don't know how powerful the black aura is. I would give it to Yukimura because I like him better and Sanada was getting messed with mentally by Tanegamishima. Even though he has a 5 in mental, his straight forward attitude is still his weakness (like Yukimura said in the tie break).

    4. Oishi and Niou would win. Only because if Tachibana and Chitose cannot go into beast synchro at will they will lose to Oishi Niou if they use normal synchro. If Tachibana and Chitose do use beast synchro, niou uses illusion to become Tachibana (or Chitose) and Oishi uses oishi territory they are able to read their opponents moves and Niou and Oishi win.

    5. Tezuka> Ryoma in terms of stats right now. Therefore Tezuka PoP> Ryoma PoP. The only way that Ryoma would win is if he masters the glowing shot. Right now though Tezuka> Ryoma.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Random thought, who would play in a 7 on 7 of the winners vs losers mser groups, and who would win, assuming tezuka and niou were still there

    My thoughts on who would play

    Singles 3 Kintarou vs Atobe
    PoP vs atobe kingdom
    Kintaro.

    Quote Quote:
    Doubles 2 Inui and renji vs Shiraishi and Akaya
    data vs bible and devil
    Shiraishi and Akaya take it. Out of the various playstyles of tennis seen in this series (Power Players, Technicians, Copycats, Brawlers, etc.) Data Tennis is on the bottom tier of things. Renji is definitely one of the more weaker players on Rikkai, despite being one of the "Big 3."

    Quote Quote:
    Singles 2 Sanada vs Yukimura
    black aura vs yips
    Sanada probably takes it because of full mastery of BA, but I want to say that Yukimura would destroy him after his surgery (which I can't see how it still handicaps him despite the matches we've seen him play in).

    Quote Quote:
    Doubles 1 Oishi and Niou vs Tachibana and Chitose
    synchro vs beast synhro
    Oishi and Nioh win, because Nioh would just Synchro with either one of them (or any player from Tachibana's school) and enter Beast Synchro.

    Quote Quote:
    Singles 1 Ryoma vs Tezuka
    PoP vs PoP
    Who's the main character?

  4. #4
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Imo Marui/Kite deserve a spot as D1 instead of WoK.

    I doubt any character except Nanjirou can use PoP at will, at least so far. It's not like the other Muga Doors, you don't unlock it, you always have it, it all depends on your ability to... have fun, I guess.

    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Who's the main character?
    Tezuka has defeated Ryoma before.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Tezuka has defeated Ryoma before.
    And I will say it again, "Who's the main character?" No matter what, Ryoma will eventually be the best player in the series.

  6. #6
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Out of the various playstyles of tennis seen in this series (Power Players, Technicians, Copycats, Brawlers, etc.) Data Tennis is on the bottom tier of things. Renji is definitely one of the more weaker players on Rikkai, despite being one of the "Big 3."
    Koharou seemed to be calculating how to return one of Gin's Hadous in their tiebreak match, so apparently Data works against Power Players. Technicians are usually able to surpass Data, yeah. Copycats? I don't think so, a Data player would be smart enough to avoid getting copied or would see through the Illusion... They are surely better than Speed players also... and What's a Brawler?

    Renji is definetly the 3rd / 4th strongest player on Rikkai (imo he should be able to beat Niou, but Niou might be more "effective" against a lot more players).

    ---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    And I will say it again, "Who's the main character?" No matter what, Ryoma will eventually be the best player in the series.
    Sadly for you, we're not discussing that. It's "who would win between them RIGHT NOW", not at the ending of the manga.

    ---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

    Oh yeah, brawler = boxing Sengoku. I agree with you there, he's definetly better.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  7. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brandnewkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Koharou seemed to be calculating how to return one of Gin's Hadous in their tiebreak match, so apparently Data works against Power Players. Technicians are usually able to surpass Data, yeah. Copycats? I don't think so, a Data player would be smart enough to avoid getting copied or would see through the Illusion... They are surely better than Speed players also... and What's a Brawler?
    Koharu? Oh, right, you mean the dude who calculated everything to hell and back about the Hadokyu until it meant nothing when he got sent flying into the court and got a big fat X over his name on the roster. Yeah, it worked real well for him.

    And to me, Brawlers are players like Tohno or Akaya, who use sadistic techniques to purposely harm their opponent.

    Quote Quote:
    Renji is definetly the 3rd / 4th strongest player on Rikkai (imo he should be able to beat Niou, but Niou might be more "effective" against a lot more players).
    He's really not.

    Quote Quote:
    Sadly for you, we're not discussing that. It's "who would win between them RIGHT NOW", not at the ending of the manga.
    Oh, I see. In that case, Ryoma would still win.

  8. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewkid View Post
    Kintaro.



    Shiraishi and Akaya take it. Out of the various playstyles of tennis seen in this series (Power Players, Technicians, Copycats, Brawlers, etc.) Data Tennis is on the bottom tier of things. Renji is definitely one of the more weaker players on Rikkai, despite being one of the "Big 3."



    Sanada probably takes it because of full mastery of BA, but I want to say that Yukimura would destroy him after his surgery (which I can't see how it still handicaps him despite the matches we've seen him play in).



    Oishi and Nioh win, because Nioh would just Synchro with either one of them (or any player from Tachibana's school) and enter Beast Synchro.



    Who's the main character?
    The main reason why I figured inui and renji might be able to beat shiraishi and akaya isn't just because of data tennis, it's also because they used to be a doubles team and have more experience together as a team, so that might give them a chance against a team that has better stats, and since shiraishi has perfect tennis, they would probably focus their data on finding ways to take down akaya

    ---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Imo Marui/Kite deserve a spot as D1 instead of WoK.

    I doubt any character except Nanjirou can use PoP at will, at least so far. It's not like the other Muga Doors, you don't unlock it, you always have it, it all depends on your ability to... have fun, I guess.

    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------



    Tezuka has defeated Ryoma before.
    I thought about marui/kite, but i figured WoK would be more interesting because apparently they can enter a beast synchro if they're pressured

    ---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    1. PoP> Atobe Kingdom in singles 3 so Kintarou takes it.

    2. Shiraishi and Akaya take the second match. Inui has the waterfall (which is presumably stronger now). Eventually with his technique Shiraishi will be able to break it down and Akaya in angel mode will be able to hit it back with his power. Both Inui and Renji will be able to keep up with the speed of Shiraishi's serve after collecting the data.

    However Shiraishi's play style is perfect with no flaws, so even if the data pair is able to predict where he will hit they won't be able to break his course. He may not have any direct weaknesses, that Inui and Yanagi can play off of. We don't really know what angel Akaya's stats are. I'm not sure if he was just able to control his devil mode or it also increased his general control and technique.

    Either way Shiraishi has better or equal stats to all of Inui's and Yanagi's (except Yanagi's technique). Yanagi does have some incredible moves like the cicada, but with the new Akaya and with the general power and technique of Shiraishi I still give this to Shiraishi/ Akaya

    3. This is the most confusing match in the world. We don't know how powerful the new yips are and we don't know how powerful the black aura is. I would give it to Yukimura because I like him better and Sanada was getting messed with mentally by Tanegamishima. Even though he has a 5 in mental, his straight forward attitude is still his weakness (like Yukimura said in the tie break).

    4. Oishi and Niou would win. Only because if Tachibana and Chitose cannot go into beast synchro at will they will lose to Oishi Niou if they use normal synchro. If Tachibana and Chitose do use beast synchro, niou uses illusion to become Tachibana (or Chitose) and Oishi uses oishi territory they are able to read their opponents moves and Niou and Oishi win.

    5. Tezuka> Ryoma in terms of stats right now. Therefore Tezuka PoP> Ryoma PoP. The only way that Ryoma would win is if he masters the glowing shot. Right now though Tezuka> Ryoma.
    Good points, idk if atobe kingdom with his kingdom of ice would do much against PoP, but it doesn't seem to likely. Inui and Renji's main advantage would be that they have a lot of experience teaming together, plus their improvement from mountain training. New Yips vs mastered black aura would be an awesome match, but it's a toss up as to who would win. I agree with your last two, unless Tachibana and chitose can master beast synchro during the match and somehow keep niou from copying one of them, or ryoma masters glow shot

    ---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Imo Marui/Kite deserve a spot as D1 instead of WoK.

    I doubt any character except Nanjirou can use PoP at will, at least so far. It's not like the other Muga Doors, you don't unlock it, you always have it, it all depends on your ability to... have fun, I guess.

    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------



    Tezuka has defeated Ryoma before.
    Tezuka used PoP at will when he played Fuji right before he left, and we don't know if Ryoma, Oni, or Kintaru can use it at will, all we know is that Tezuka gained that skill after his first use

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    I suspect if Koharu actually tried to return Gin's power shot, he'd have discovered that theory doesn't work here. Inui said that the Hado Xs are pretty much completely beyond the ability to return due to their immense power, so clearly data tennis doesn't suddenly bestow you with the ability to return balls that are much stronger than the strength you have. Now maybe a data tennis player can find some way to avoid letting an opponent hitting those power shots in the first place based on their data, but once that shot is coming, you're still dependent on your own strength to deal with it.

    Honestly I think if Inui played say Gin, it'd probably go like:

    "The chance of Gin of using Hado 108 is 99%."
    "The chance of me surviving this shot is 0%."

  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    Thailand
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,166
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    I feel like the revolutionary brigade is missing Kaidoh and Momoshiro. Not that I can figure where to put them.

    And it does look like as if Tezuka can use PoP at will. Tezuka does have higher base, but Echizen have 10 ball.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

    If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

  11. #11
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    Tezuka used PoP at will when he played Fuji right before he left, and we don't know if Ryoma, Oni, or Kintaru can use it at will, all we know is that Tezuka gained that skill after his first use
    Show me a panel , a fanbook page, or wtv that says that Tezuka used PoP to defeat Fuji... he doesn't even need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  12. #12
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,053
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Show me a panel , a fanbook page, or wtv that says that Tezuka used PoP to defeat Fuji... he doesn't even need it.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...04/c038/6.html
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/new_p...04/c038/7.html

  13. #13
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Country
    Argentina
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Oh nvm, I found it myself, lmao

    ---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

    How dare you, ninja.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap


  14. #14
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Country
    India
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    I feel like the revolutionary brigade is missing Kaidoh and Momoshiro. Not that I can figure where to put them.

    And it does look like as if Tezuka can use PoP at will. Tezuka does have higher base, but Echizen have 10 ball.
    I always figured Tezuka Zone would bring all of the balls in and Tezuka could hit it in one shot. Then again Tezuka is by far my favorite character and I can never get it in my head that he lost to both Atobe and Sanada before.

  15. #15
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    269
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Revolutionary Brigade VS MS Winners Group

    Quote Originally Posted by floman View Post
    I always figured Tezuka Zone would bring all of the balls in and Tezuka could hit it in one shot. Then again Tezuka is by far my favorite character and I can never get it in my head that he lost to both Atobe and Sanada before.
    Even if he brings all the balls in, they wouldn't magically all combine, he would just have all the balls in the tezuka zone, but if he couldn't hit them all, it wouldn't be much use, phantom would work though

    I like Tezuka, but my favorite characters(other than Ryoma) are Fuji and Kintaru

    ---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Show me a panel , a fanbook page, or wtv that says that Tezuka used PoP to defeat Fuji... he doesn't even need it.
    He does need it to have a definitive win against fuji, 4th counter can work against t zone or t phantom, zero shiki serve can only be used so much until his arm can't take it, and closed eye takes out pinnacle of wisdom, all he has is the explosive power of pinnacle of hard work(but without t zone this isn't too useful), and zero shiki drop shot, fuji still has his 6th counter which hasn't been broken

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts