Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: What will Priscilla do?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Repent and get killed!!

6 66.67%
  • Escape & Hide

0 0%
  • Break the Seal

1 11.11%
  • Kill All Claymores

2 22.22%
New Reply

Thread: Priscilla's likely Action !!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Priscilla's likely Action !!

In chapter 143, Priscilla found out about the seal in her (placed by human Priscilla) which makes little girls escape her eyes thus ensuring survival of future warriors (who can kill her). Now that she knew the one possible danger she might encounter in her life, what will she do ?
    Last edited by Artha; October 01, 2013 at 03:45 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Priscilla's likely Action !!

Quote Originally Posted by Artha View Post
    In chapter 143, Priscilla found out about the seal in her (placed by human Priscilla) which makes little girls escape her eyes thus ensuring survival of future warriors (who can kill her). Now that she knew the one possible danger she might encounter in her life, what will she do ?
    i doubt she will do anything about it, i think that was said to show that Clare is that warrior, she walked right past a human child clare and now that child has become a warrior bent on killing prissy.

Welcome to Mangahelpers btw. hope to see more posts by you
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Option 2 & 4 are impossible considering the nature of this manga - I'll vote for 1 out of the listing, I doubt she will have a chance for option 3 (things will be settled here so we will not see her getting a chance to eat a human girl)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I am all for option one.

"Repent, for tomorrow you die."
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, first post here. I was totally planning on making some grand entrance, but screw that

I actually think the most likely situation resulting from the reveal of this "seal" is actually having Miata kill her instead of Clare. After all, she is the only child claymore and it happens Priscilla can't see little girls, setting the scene for a Miata sneak attack. But if Priscilla still can sense her yoki, then there might be a little problem. And if Priscilla can regenerate regardless of the seal...?

I think the most likely is that she attempts to do 4, but somehow is emotionally motivated to do 1, or something along those lines.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

No matter how much I think about it, I just can't get myself to think that the warriors will be able to take on Priscilla - no matter what they do. Priscilla does exceed the Abyssal Ones in power - we have seen her kill something that was probably the result of Riful and Dauf AND something else of Abyssal Class merging.

And yet our Ghosts can't do shit about Cassy.

With things as they are now I assume that Prissy will either 4) kill whatever she sees or... no, that's how it should be. Unless Claire goes Super Saiyan, that is.

@Paradigm Shift: Welcome.

As seen in here http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claymore/v23/c142/8.html Priscilla can clearly sense Miata's Youki, so I highly doubt that Miata will play a decisive role (though I liked your idea).
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kstefan88 View Post

As seen in here http://www.mangahere.com/manga/claymore/v23/c142/8.html Priscilla can clearly sense Miata's Youki, so I highly doubt that Miata will play a decisive role (though I liked your idea).
    Yeah, I always thought I saw somewhere that Priscilla could indeed sense Miata's prescence. I just couldn't remember it.

I see the ghosts vs. Cassandra as a lone worker trying to break down a really big rock.. The worker can't really do anything, but if he happens to have some dynamite, and he lights it inside the small hole he's created, he might be able to do some damage. Pretty sure what Miria's doing here is setting up some kind of trap.

I really don't want to see another really powerful being made out of mix match. I've been thinking the manga has gone a little out of control with power ever since the Destroyer...
    But hey, who knows, might happen.

Number 1 seems like the most obvious for the mood of the story
    However Priscilla killing everything she sees would be... Entertaining? Is that the word? But it's also makes sense, sorta, not just senseless bloody murder.
    Last edited by Paradigm Shift; October 07, 2013 at 08:35 PM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey all! The poll's closed. Well, after reading the new chapter. The answer is obviously clear. She doesn't give a damn about anything in the least, which means, Kill All.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

What if the destroyer made its way to Dae's lab and has merged with the hanging bodies of the past number ones?
    Such a being would provide adequate fun for priscilla as she seems to enjoy it very much: penetrating others and getting herself penetrated by swords

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think she'll find any other little girls...the organization is over and the manga is about to end, meaning she's about to die lol...
    Traces of The Past : InkBlazers | Batoto

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClaFanN1 View Post
    the manga is about to end
    Sacrilege!

No, really, the Manga can't be about to end. Yagi has left so many things to explain, he DID set up a war going for for a hundred years, and all the stuff about the Dragonkin - I am pretty sure that he won't just throw that overboard. IF Claymore ends there will be a follow up, that much is sure.
    Interested in Roleplay?
    Whether you only want to spectate or to participate, come and join us:
    Klick me!

Quote Originally Posted by General Nele Rea Sanka
    People might forget you. People might forget what you did. But what you did will always be there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Prsicilla´s most likely action?
    (Hmmmmmmm)
    She is going to troll the Seven ghosts.
    And us (the readers)
    until Cassandra shows up... and we will have a Riph worthy distraction that she rather fight properly.
    and then she will troll her and (I hope by Teresa that I am wrong.) one-shot her like everything else that she been up against in the story. (Alicia, Beth, Riful, Destroyer, Riph...)
    And then... then she will be trolled by Clare.
    And............
    then we will get a sequel hook for the Mainland.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's obvious that Priscilla is probably just going to play with the Ghosts (Clare included) and probably wipe the floor with them. Its probably Cassandra that will turn the battle around a little for the Warriors. I think that if Priscilla fights in her current form against Cass she'll probably struggle a little, I mean we've seen what happened to Roxanne in her warrior form. Though of course she'll have her insane regeneration/recreation/whatever the heck it is.

In the end the fight will probably result in the four "main" ghosts, Clare and co., and have them fight Priscilla after she is slightly weakened (and Cassandra/Octavia/Chronos are no more TnT). And then the fight will boil down to just Clare and Priscilla, in which I am so looking forward to

New Reply