Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 552 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 552 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Spoiler Discussion

Bleach is out!

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

So the bankais are still connected to their originator even if they are taken, cool.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Who knew the thing able to save themselves was something that's been detested by the shinigami this whole time? Urahara you genius

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Firebird0ne's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sarex View Post
    So the bankais are still connected to their originator even if they are taken, cool.
    Okay, I officially just started REALLY LOVING BLEACH AGAIN! Not that I didn't before, but this is just brilliant! I wonder if we will see any captains (not already vizards) hollowfy. Probably not, but it would be amazing.
    Last edited by Firebird0ne; October 08, 2013 at 02:31 AM.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

wow, I really really liked how much this chapter 'made sense' if you will. Nothing shonen-like. No one to save the day or a sudden burst of energy, just plane cleverness and well thought out logic. I must say Urahara has been great Post-Aizen/Arranccar arc. (not that he was bad before, he's just been a really well written character as of late.)

Great chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the method is interesting, but I don't really know if I like it. It would be too cheap if you ask me. Especially if such a Hollowified Bankai is a poison for Quincies, then those who managed to steal it and activated it might die just because of the activation... I just don't think it's a good way to go. I really hope Kang Du won't die because of this. Though I don't really think Hitsugaya has a shred of chance. Kang Du didn't even try to use his own ability and din't use Vollstaendig. The same goes for Buzz-B for the most part. He only used two of his fingers for now and utterly destroyed Hitsugaya...

Though this chapter shows that no matter what Bankais of Vaizards can not be stolen since they are basically Hollowified, so Vaizards might go all out if they want. Still I doubt that even with Bankai most of the Captains would be able to show anything significant against their respective opponents, since for now Quincies didn't even break a swet in base form against Shikai Captains and Sternenritter still have Vollstaendig.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

so the quincies did research on ichigo but didnt know he could hollowify and jail guy tried to steal it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect chapter. 10/10.

Also, this means that the Vizards won't have a problem with the Bankai stealing. If the Bankais simply need to be hollowified, then that means when using their Bankais, the Vizards need to enter Vizard form first.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy Shit!!! Hollows are poisonous to Quincies!!!...

Holy Shit!!! It looks like the captains are going to go Hollow-Bankaified!!!!!...

HOLY SHIT!!! THAT COULD MEAN WE SEE ZARAKI IN HOLLOW-BANKAIFIED FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by R3D View Post
    so the quincies did research on ichigo but didnt know he could hollowify and jail guy tried to steal it
    Waaaaaaiiiiit...plothole!!!

If Hollows are so poisonous to Quincies, how come Kirge used that reishi slavery technique on the Chimera monster thing (sorry, forgot its name) without dying???
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    Holy Shit!!! Hollows are poisonous to Quincies!!!...

Holy Shit!!! It looks like the captains are going to go Hollow-Bankaified!!!!!...

HOLY SHIT!!! THAT COULD MEAN WE SEE ZARAKI IN HOLLOW-BANKAIFIED FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's a bit flawed in this process is it only takes a "little" bit of hollow to hollowfy themselves ? Would that even be enough to have them on a level like the Vizard captains ?

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, great chapter with a logical explanation from our genius Number #1, Kisuke Urahara himself. Great teamwork with Kurorsuchi, really liked it.

The only thing that bothers me is.. So if Hollows are poison for Quincies, why didnt Quirge "the Jail" Opie died after his fusion with the Chimera?
    Even though it was Sklaverei, he became one superior being with a monstrous hollow :I

Or do I have a flaw in my logic?

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post

Waaaaaaiiiiit...plothole!!!

If Hollows are so poisonous to Quincies, how come Kirge used that reishi slavery technique on the Chimera monster thing (sorry, forgot its name) without dying???
    It may be similar to digesting. You decompose the reishi into the basic levels, from where it can be built in to your own body.

EDIT: while on the other side, using the quincy medallion to steal a bankai instantly attaches the power to your soul, without any "decomposing" method.
    Last edited by Rayzier; October 08, 2013 at 02:59 AM.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't mean that all the Captains will Hollowify like Ichigo or Vaizards. Urahara explicitly said that you need a portion of Hollow power in your Reiatsu and that will already render the Bankai stealing useless. So they won't need to actually to Hllowify. I also don't think that Vaizards need to use their Mask before using their Bankai.

Sir Amigo
    Yes, it really seems that there is some flaw in plot logic. I also don't get how Kirge managed to do it if it is poisonous to Quincy. Maybe when he used Sklaverei he transformed those spiritual particles from Hollow power to a normal that can be used by Quincies?
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; October 08, 2013 at 03:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Indeed, great chapter with a logical explanation from our genius Number #1, Kisuke Urahara himself. Great teamwork with Kurorsuchi, really liked it.

The only thing that bothers me is.. So if Hollows are poison for Quincies, why didnt Quirge "the Jail" Opie died after his fusion with the Chimera?
    Even though it was Sklaverei, he became one superior being with a monstrous hollow
    :I

Or do I have a flaw in my logic?
    Indeed, I just posted that above. I have a feeling that these Vizards may not actually be able to kill the Vandenreich; perhaps the black liquid that Uryuu (and presumably the other Vandenreich) drank is some kind of Hollow antibody that reduces the damage done by Hollows...

This could explain the powers of the Sternritter; remember that when we get a vaccine for a disease, it actually contains a very weak version of the disease!!! What if the black liquid works the same way???
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

New Reply
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast