Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 552 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Poisoned doesn't mean unable to fight, especially not in Shounen. Besides, the poison might disappear once Bankai moves away from Cang Du.
    Crappy and cheap? You mean like how magical problem solving pills just teleported right next to every captain and vice-captain?

I'm not really talking about what I would like to happen. More like what I expect to see after reading Bleach for so long.
    Ohohohoho.That Poison has spread into Cang Du and has started it's action.Cang Du is being weakened right now which is why unable to keep up the bankai.Bankai is just the source however removing it will not remove the hollow stuff that might've went into Cang Du's self.And Cang Du now needs some medical attention.

Those pills are not a solid solution,Urahara thinks that the Quincy would avoid stealing them since they contain hollow stuff.But Quincies do seem to have means to purify.

Spoiler show

Katagiri talks about corruption of the blood and to prevent it Masaki should go through that procedure.It means that Quincies can remove the hollow stuff.Now if Wandenreich medics know how to purify not just Cang Du but Hyourinmaru those pills would not be of much use and Urahara has to find another way to retrive and prevent Bankai stealing.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I hope some one takes out basterbine swiftly and brutally. I suspect kenpachi will do this.
    Kommura will eat her literally for breakfast and have the rest of her followers for lunch and dinner.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare of heaven 0 View Post
    Ohohohoho.That Poison has spread into Cang Du and has started it's action.Cang Du is being weakened right now which is why unable to keep up the bankai.Bankai is just the source however removing it will not remove the hollow stuff that might've went into Cang Du's self.And Cang Du now needs some medical attention.

Those pills are not a solid solution,Urahara thinks that the Quincy would avoid stealing them since they contain hollow stuff.But Quincies do seem to have means to purify.
    I think it's hard to tell, at this point anyway, the details of how the hollow poison affects Cang Du. Yeah, he's unable to maintain Bankai. Did the hollow poison transfer to him, or is it just that his body rejects Bankai because it's poisonous and Bankai returns to it's owner? We've got quite a few holes to fill here. In any case, this isn't the end of the fight, otherwise SS's new strategy could be throwing pills on Quincies to make them run.

On a semi-related note, isn't Aizen the one who did the most research and experiments with hollows? I can almost see him returning because of that. But SS should be pretty fucked up before anyone would ask him for help, since he'll probably ask for freedom (or something worse) in exchange for his help.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sisiphus's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

If 'w' stands for 'wolverine'... would it be too far fetched for a prediction that grimmjow will make an appearance ?

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh
    I think it's hard to tell, at this point anyway, the details of how the hollow poison affects Cang Du. Yeah, he's unable to maintain Bankai. Did the hollow poison transfer to him, or is it just that his body rejects Bankai because it's poisonous and Bankai returns to it's owner? We've got quite a few holes to fill here. In any case, this isn't the end of the fight, otherwise SS's new strategy could be throwing pills on Quincies to make them run.

On a semi-related note, isn't Aizen the one who did the most research and experiments with hollows? I can almost see him returning because of that. But SS should be pretty fucked up before anyone would ask him for help, since he'll probably ask for freedom (or something worse) in exchange for his help.
    It was just speculation on my part.And yes the plot might not be this simple,I hope so.

And well even if Gotei gets in an extremely situation,I doubt they'll ask Aizen for help.He's extremely dangerous and can potentially troll everyone,once again lol.RG might not be happy with G13 seeking Aizen for help considering that he once tried to invade Royal realm.Kubo said that Aizen does have a role to play,So he may actually be freed.

Quote Originally Posted by sisiphus View Post
    If 'w' stands for 'wolverine'... would it be too far fetched for a prediction that grimmjow will make an appearance ?
    But Cang Du.... >.>''

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

If h stands for heat, what does f stand for?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Xevoss's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sameel View Post
    If h stands for heat, what does f stand for?
    Fear perhaps ?

Rock Solid

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

The old dude with the eyeball on his cane. I want to know what he's gonna do and contribute to the battle. Seems like he'll be a possible counter against Urahara.

Where's Kenpachi?. Gimme a glimpse, Kubo.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Quincies have a counter to this infection already, because they had captured Halibel (Harribel) for a reason and I don't think it's just to make the others Arrancars to respect or cooperate to them.
    I dare you to challenge me
    http://verall.mybrute.com

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

kenpachi doesn't seem the type to eat that pill.

hey, for the conspiracy theory adepts, that pill would be the perfect move for urahara to take over soul society.
    Last edited by roggie; October 13, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lvarella View Post
    I think the Quincies have a counter to this infection already, because they had captured Halibel (Harribel) for a reason and I don't think it's just to make the others Arrancars to respect or cooperate to them.
    If I remember correctly, that Asguiaro dude used Quincy cross to make that big bow. Kinda have a bad feeling. It at least shows that Quincies did some experimentation with mixing hollow and Quincy powers. What if they just troll SS again, with something like "We already came prepared for that possibility."

Hope not, good guys need a break or two eventually.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare of heaven 0 View Post

Spoiler show

Katagiri talks about corruption of the blood and to prevent it Masaki should go through that procedure.It means that Quincies can remove the hollow stuff.Now if Wandenreich medics know how to purify not just Cang Du but Hyourinmaru those pills would not be of much use and Urahara has to find another way to retrive and prevent Bankai stealing.
    i suspect that the ourification method will not work on a stolen bakai, it would work on the quincy themselves but for them to be able to keep the bankai they would have to be constantly purified, and that is not practical, so i think they will have to first give up the contamined bankai to only then be able to get purified.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xevoss View Post
    Fear perhaps ?
    epic coment is epic
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SoulAuron View Post
    i suspect that the ourification method will not work on a stolen bakai, it would work on the quincy themselves but for them to be able to keep the bankai they would have to be constantly purified, and that is not practical, so i think they will have to first give up the contamined bankai to only then be able to get purified.
    Urahara talks about hollowfying the bankai,I was thinking that the bankai would attract all the hollow stuff,Which is why i said about purification of the Bankai.I did think of what you are saying.And well if this is not the case the Quincies might already developed artificial Anti bodies against hollow stuff.Perhaps Opie had them in himself since he had to work in Hueco Mundo which is Hollow land and this is why he didn't get affected when he absorbed Ayon.The other SR didn't get the antibodies since they were to fight Shinigami and probably didn't see Urahara doing something like this.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fear perhaps ?
    Not the "F" word I was going with. :3

But this is a shonen so you're likely correct.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fear perhaps ?
    Apparently Kubo confirmed in an interview in Germany awhile back that As Nodt is a male and is "The Fear". Kinda wish Bazz-B got the letter B....it just goes with his name well lol.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Gahhhh I want to know why they call Cang Du "The Iron".....the Quincy already have hard skin so I doubt Kubo would make it that simple....

New Reply
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast