Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 552 Discussion

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Spoiler Discussion

Pity that the Quincy still have Ryuujin jakka though... it is gonna be quite hard to hollowfy Yamamoto, what with him not being around and all...

Also funny that none of the Visard captains were the ones to use their bankais... They didn't want to risk them getting stolen, not even realizing that they couldn't be stolen anyway
    Infinite RAGE!

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Spoiler Discussion

Lee.J.Baxter

I thought it was already explained. Uryu drank Juha Bach's "Blood". Something through what he transfers his powers to his underlings. So I don't see how it's some sort of Vacine or antidote to Hollow powers, since it was already shown in this chapter that it isn't, since Kang Du was affected even by a small portion of Hollow power.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions

This needs to be explained further, or at least clarification is needed as to why Kirge managed or not to use Allon's power...I'm saying "not", because I think Urahara's first hint might've been Kirge, and that's why he decided to stay in HM and research his idea more...we just need to know what happened off panel there...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. Thing is i still have no idea how "Frosty" can put up a fight... Even assuming this dudes don't use the stolen bankai the Shinigami don't stand a chanse...

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Good chapter. Thing is i still have no idea how "Frosty" can put up a fight... Even assuming this dudes don't use the stolen bankai the Shinigami don't stand a chanse...
    Well, the pill contains of does of hollow power, which means that all the captains who absorbed it will have their souls strengthened, which means their techniques will be strengthened...so this pill is not only a thing against stolen bankais, but it's a thing to give a powerup to the captains...

If Hitsu regains his bankai after this process, then he will be able to use his best techs against the Quincy, with a bit of hollow powerup...

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I don't really see Hitsugaya having even a shread of chance even if he gets back his Bankai, because he is hurt badly and can't even stand. Though I doubt they will get their Bankai back now. I think Kang Du and others just won't use them and that's all.
    So even if they won't be able to steal new Bankais they still seem to overpower most of their opponents even if they fight against with the ones with Bankai.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

About Quilge not dying from absorbing Ayon:

Don't take Hollow = poison literally. It means that Hollow reiatsu is, by itself, poisonous to Quincies, much like some substances in nature are poisonous to us humans. But we have means to render these poisons useless, right?

Urahara made these pills. Emphasis in MADE. It's not like the captains just ate a piece of Hollow flesh and that's it, but that Urahara took the base "poison" of a Hollow and made it into a form that actually harmed the Quincy. Quilge processed Ayon's flesh with his Sklaverei and that's why he didn't die.

Long story short, what's really poisonous is the pill, not any piece of Hollow. It's just that the pill is based on a Hollow.

10. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if you put it this way, then it makes sense. If it is just based on Hollow Reiatsu and also has some other things in it, then it's logical how it can harm Quincies.

Well, Kirge seemed to really transform Allon in pure spiritrons and then added them to himself, thus he didn't actually add Hollow power, but the same ammount of pure spiritrons that were not bad in itself to him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

BTW did Nakk le Vaar just go away like that? Because Kurotsuchi and the 12th just went back to the lab without any problem whatsoever...

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    BTW did Nakk le Vaar just go away like that? Because Kurotsuchi and the 12th just went back to the lab without any problem whatsoever...
    Yeah about that, what's the deal with that ??
    One second they were in this tug game of who's possibly going to make the first strike into Askin disappearing into thin air.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Yeah about that, what's the deal with that ??
    One second they were in this tug game of who's possibly going to make the first strike into Askin disappearing into thin air.
    haha he did say he was leaving.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Urahara Kisuke for Character of the Week again!!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it seems that Nakk le var decided to fight against weaker or dumber opponents. Or it might be just a Kubo's way to let Shinigami have a chance against Quincy.
    And about Mayuri fighting... well, I really want to see him fighting Uryu a bit later.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Askin should probably have hung around, he might have put a stop to this. Then again, a Mayuri/Kisuke tag team isn't anything to take lightly. Oh and... where was Cang Du hiding Matsumoto? ...

Anyway, I wonder exactly why Hollow power is so dangerous to Quincy? I guess it's another way in which they're opposite to Shinigami - Shinigami purify Hollows, Hollows corrupt Quincy. Quincy kind of have the same affect on Hollows in that they completely destroy their souls rather than just de-Hollowfying them. It probably traces back to Yhwach and his origins somehow, but I can't guess how. Also, Ebern had some kind of Quincy-like power when he fought Ichigo, so does this really go two ways?

And yeah, I don't think it means Hollows are literally poisonous to the touch, but a bite from one, or that thing where they leave a hand print burned into the skin like on Ishida's grandma's leg - that kind of stuff is detrimental to Quincy. Quilge didn't literally become one with Ayon, he was just... wearing him. Interestingly, it doesn't look like the same goes for the Bankai they stole. Oddly it seems to be properly linked with the Quincy as well as remaining linked to the Shinigami. But then should this affect Bankai like Senbonzakura Kageyoshi and maybe Tengen something something (I can never wrap my head around the name of Komamura's Bankai, lol)? Bankai that don't actually contact the user at all? Probably, since it seems to work in terms of reiatsu, not physical contact, but still, I wonder.

Anyway, did Yhwach order his men to kill the original owner of their stolen Bankai specifically in anticipation of this kind of event? If the Captains suddenly discovered a way to regain their Bankai, better that it should happen before the SR's eyes than them having the Bankai disappear on them whilst their in the middle of fighting someone else. Whatever it is, he doesn't seem like a guy who does anything for no reason.

I still don't think this will save the day by any means though. Shikai vs. Base, the SR haven't been bested by anyone who wasn't a freak (Yama, Ichigo and Zaraki), Bankai vs. Vollstandig I don't expect things to be that much easier. The Captains are outnumbered and in some instances overmatched.

20. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

About the plothole from Kirge absorbing a hollow, it may be due to the fact that the absorption process converted the hollow particles into pure reishi.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

New Reply
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast