Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/1/14 - 9/7/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 552 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 552 Discussion / 553 Predictions

The most interesting chapter in this current arc yet! Urahara and Kurotsuchi are geniuses! They knew that the hollow extermination was for good reason. This is why Ichigo is so damn important to Bach and Aizen. He is all parts right and 'immune' to weaknesses of the quincy. The black pill containing some form of hollow is damn smart. The only thing now is what about Byakuya? And we know these guys aren't just going to fall over, but now we may see epic bankai fights! This is probably my favorite chapter since the Isshin storyline.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    haha he did say he was leaving.
    Well derr
    but no one expected him to actually leave when it's a war going on right now and especially when he had a chance to take out one of the brains of Gotei 13.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Urahara & Mayuri team happened finally!
    I think the explanation to negating the medallions was good. At least, better than I had expected. Something like an soul anti-purification would be a cool name.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Well, the pill contains of does of hollow power, which means that all the captains who absorbed it will have their souls strengthened, which means their techniques will be strengthened...so this pill is not only a thing against stolen bankais, but it's a thing to give a powerup to the captains...

If Hitsu regains his bankai after this process, then he will be able to use his best techs against the Quincy, with a bit of hollow powerup...
    He can patch his wounds with ice. Also, didn't Bankai allow Shinigami to withstand their wounds better. Or was it a property of reatsu itself? Can't really remember now.

I can see Hitsu having a decent chance. Especially if Cang Du insist to keep fighting him alone and makes Bazz-B go away. He seems like an honorable guy.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Well derr
    but no one expected him to actually leave when it's a war going on right now and especially when he had a chance to take out one of the brains of Gotei 13.

lol derr is right! But it leads me to believe that he probably was seriously scared of Mayuri and not just saying things. He seems smart and as a smart person he probably thought that fighting could possibly lead to his death.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight, they're temporarily getting Hollow powers to get their Bankai back? It'd be better if they all become Vaizards, the Quincies would be dead meat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post

lol derr is right! But it leads me to believe that he probably was seriously scared of Mayuri and not just saying things. He seems smart and as a smart person he probably thought that fighting could possibly lead to his death.
    That's very true, but at the same time it would've been key to take out Mayuri early.
    Crippling one of the main brain of Gotei 13, it would've been interesting to at least get a glimpse or a peek of those two fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    So let me get this straight, they're temporarily getting Hollow powers to get their Bankai back? It'd be better if they all become Vaizards, the Quincies would be dead meat.

Well getting a part of hollow is poison to them but it wasn't stated if all it took was for everyone to hollowfy themselves. Pretty sure Yhwach knows of this somehow

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    That's very true, but at the same time it would've been key to take out Mayuri early.
    Crippling one of the main brain of Gotei 13, it would've been interesting to at least get a glimpse or a peek of those two fighting.
    Agreed. love mayuri fights and would have been nice to see what that eye-brow plucking quincy had in store.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Razh
    Well, normally if you have serious wounds you can't even activate your Bankai. And also how can Hitsu heal himself with ice if he has several deep wounds in his body that are life-threatening?
    Also even if Hitsu gets Bankai and is fully healed I still can't see him winning against either Cang Du or Bazz-B, since they still have Vollstaendig. And neither of them even showed their full power in base form.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe closing his wounds with ice will be enough. Stopping the bleeding can't hurt him. I'm just going by the fact that Hitsugaya is a popular guy, and there would be no point in giving him his Bankai back just to kill him off right away. Maybe his Bankai is going to be more dangerous if he can implement the new stuff he learned in it. Before, I thought someone will come and help him. But now, it just looks like he's going to manage to do something on his own. At least survive longer, until someone comes to help.

It's also possible that hollow pill will have some healing/strengthening properties like benelori said.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this pill doesn't seem to be a real Hollowfication like the one Vaizards underwent. So I doubt it will have a real effect other from the one we already saw. And actually if it would have such an effect I would be really dissapointed, since it would be too cheap of a wictory, especially since most of the current Captains are proud to be Shinigami and not some hybrids.

About Hitsugaya in particular... I doubt just closing his wounds will work since he will have internal bleeding anyway since his wounds seem to be too severe. And we shouldn't forget that in such a situation he can't even stand and can barely lift a hand, so for him to just suddenly jump and be able to even protect himself and Rangiku for some time would be just an asspull, let alone have a decent chance in winning.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I take it the pills add a tiny fraction of Hollow reiatsu into their bankais, so they'd be rejected by Quincies. It could cause one of two things: either bankais return to their owners instantly, or Quincies struggle for a while to keep them under their control until they no longer can, and release their hold over them under the risk of dying from Hollow posion. I like the second scenario more, because it'll make Quincies vulnerable for a short amount of time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

There's something that's got me thinking...

Okay, so we know a number of facts. Firstly, Quincies have no antibodies to Hollows, which is why they can't Hollowfy. Secondly, Pluses are dead Humans, and they can Hollowfy, which suggests that they have the antibodies. Finally, Quincies are Humans, and presumably become Pluses when they die.

So there seems to be 2 possibilities here regarding why Quincies don't have Hollow antibodies. The first is that Juhabach's blood strips the Hollow antibodies from a Human (this seems less likely to me). The second is that a being acquires the Hollow antibodies when it becomes a Plus (this seems the most likely); in other words, living beings don't have the antibodies, whilst dead ones do.

So now lets look at the members of the Vandenreich. So far we can assume that they're living beings as there's been no evidence that they were alive thousands of years ago.....apart from Juhabach. Going by the fact that Juhabach is thousands of years old, it seems as though he isn't a living being, which means that he's a dead being. In other words, it's highly possible Juhabach will have Hollow antibodies and thus will be immune the pill that Urahara created; he'll be able to use Ryujinn Jakka!!!!!

Of course, this is assuming that Juhabach doesn't pass on these antibodies through his blood. My best guess is that these antibodies are perhaps always present within living beings, but remain inactive until they die.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

the question is who's hallow blood did Uruhara used? Grimjow?, or a Vasto Lorde

well too bad Toshiro has 2 enemies on that spot and that is Buzz B (buzz b didn't steal any bankai)

Buzz B : hey Chang Du what happen?
    Chang Du : .......
    Buzz B : should i finish your job?
    Chang Du : nods*
    Buzz B : Ok , good bye Ice Captain

and also does this mean that ICHIGO will be like a poison to them?
    Ichigo's blood has Hallow that means every hit from his bankai will hurt like hell to Quincies

from a hallow (Attacks) Shinigami (Zan/Bankai) Quincy (Defense)
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 08, 2013 at 05:56 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

So the reason Quirge wasn't able to steal Ichigo's Bankai, is because his Shinigami powers come from White to begin with, so he doesn't have pure Shinigami powers, but they're mixed with his Hollow powers... It explains why it didn't work, and now it explains why he's one that " special list " made by Yhwach

Nice chapter I guess, the explanation makes sense... So I guess Vizards have a better chance against Quincies than the regular Shinigamis eh ?

New Reply
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast