Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think about Sanji's fight ?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was ok

36 29.27%
  • He could have done better

24 19.51%
  • Just disappointing

14 11.38%
  • Was that even a fight ?

49 39.84%
New Reply
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 724 Spoiler Discussion

so im guessing nami and co will bring laws crew from the other island to dressrosa. law doesn't stand a chance against doffy in my opinion. plus luffy needs to be the one to defeat doffy while zoro and kinemon deal with the rest. I bet sanji is cut up badly.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Great we finally got to the stage in One Piece where we don't know what will happen next

It took ODA a full 3 years to make the One Piece Manga as good as it was before.

Oct 2, 2010 was when the Straw Hats reunited - fish island arc was ok... vagapunk nth special.. now this DD arc is getting very good. Full of strong opponents and elements of history that enrich the storyline..
    I can't remember you posting any predictions that came true, a bold claim.

You mean it took Oda two years until he developed the plot so much through a preparing arc, Punk Hazzard, to allow some more big names to appear because he had to create some fucking tension for the overall saga.

"Vagapunk nth special"... I'm not really sure if you have a qualified opinion with such obvious disreagard to the actual plot.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

i think law said that the alliance is broken so that Fujitora will leave him alone ....

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bellamy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my God !
    Can't wait to see this chapter ! No Block-D Fight interrupting things ! GOOD !

I wonder what Sanji did against DD... I hope he didn't just get beaten like "here you go, Mr.Prince, Shazam."
    Law is such a shady character. I love him ! Funny thing is, I didn't even remember that his actual plan was to take down Kaido, since his current goal seems so much important. (take down DD) I'm curious to see his past.
    What happened 13 years ago ?
    Did Law's family got murdered by Vergo on the orders of DD ?
    Maybe Law was part of one Royal Family, somehow ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoiler are already, is it because perhaps Jump came out early this week???
    Anyways I was sure that Sanji could not have any change to defeat DD.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, since Law is talking to Doflamingo, he just might be lying a little for Dofla to lose interest in Sunny. Even if he's telling the truth, it's not like there was any kind of betrayal. Also, it seems he started caring for SH a little. He did send them off to the rest of his crew.

This complicates things a little. Wonder how far Zou is and if SH will return to Dressrosa with Law's crew.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

9. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course he's lying or else he wouldn't have sent his biggest asset with his supposed alliance away to the island with his real crew. As others mentioned, he won't have to trouble himself with the Marines anymore, while keeping Doffy's attention to himself only, trying to confuse him again.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's still a risk. Whether marines will bother him or not, depends mostly on Fujitora's decision. Law allied himself with normal pirates and went against one of Shichibukai, who is a king of country which is part of WG. He can't just undo what he has done. But ayway, I don't see Fujitora interfering anyway, since it looks like it's going to be a one on one fight.

Best he can do is probably keep Dofla busy as long as he can, then escaping and hiding.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The factory is gonna get destroyed ... and for that obviously the royal seats of dressrosa... Trebol Diamante & Pica ...have to fall to SHs hand.. after that why will they leave law back just to get his crew... After the fight with all other seats Donquixote pirates will be in weak position.. right time to hit Dofla .. and they will definitely finish it ... and save law.. they are going out together from dressrosa and that has to be the case ...

Even if law is captured why Admiral will leave him in the custody of doffla and not take him away for taking decision on him... Action is about to start and the rightful king will be placed on the throne before Shs leave Dressrosa along with law and the samurais ...

The major difference in the enemy here is the Doflamingo's dialogue "We have to do something about the Strawhats on dressrosa...... There have been many that got themselves burned by underestimating them" ... though even after knowing it and being so cautious .... as a reader I think Dofla is still after being so considerate ..underestimating strawhats...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, nothing really surprising except for the early spoilers.

It was quite logical that Law's aim was Doflamingo. And the part about going against Yonkou was more of a bluff to catch Luffy's attention and make him help Law. Now after actually getting closer with Strawhats he couldn't just abandon them, since he was the one who rovoked this situation and endangered Luffy and his crew, thus he let them get away, saved Sanji and others and announced in front of Dofla that his alliance with Luffy's crew is over. Though it seems that he mostly did it in order for them to not get targeted by Dofla since he really seems to care about them now.

And well it seems we are finally getting to learn about what Dofla did to Law. And it seems that we are going to get it in the next chapter. That's a pity, since I hoped we would get a bit more of info in the chapter. Though it seems that we might see a bit more from Sanji vs Dofla fight.

Anyways the chapter is going to be damn interesting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope we get to see ALL out law vs DD.

Law is close to DD's level- seeing how he one shot vergo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Again if a person has a hax df abilty than nobody besides another one with a hax df ability can hold him off.

I wonder why the strongest in Luffy's generation are df users whereas the strongest in Rogers era were none df users. I mean Roger strongest Pirate none DF user, Garp marine none DF user. Now we have Younkous who all have a DF ability besides Shanks and nearly all the marines top dogs a DF users. I remember how much fn the crew of Roger made about Buggy and Shanks's about Luffy when both ate a DF and lost their ability to swim.
    I also remember that none of Rogers crew wanted to eat a DF and now all are crazy about aquiring a DF ability.

I also don't understand Luffy's motivation for the mera mera no mi. He should let an enemy of his eat it so to prove to himself that he surpassed Ace's power.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bellamy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen View Post
    I also don't understand Luffy's motivation for the mera mera no mi. He should let an enemy of his eat it so to prove to himself that he surpassed Ace's power.
    I think Oda shaped Luffy's mind in order to think that the Mera Mera no Mi, the power that allowed his brother to be so strong and famous, cannot goes to the winner of a tournament, especially if organized by a DF drug Lord such as DD, who let Ceasar works on children. I think it's not even about surpassing Ace's power anymore, I think it's simply a matter of preserving the memory of Ace and pass his legacy to someone who Luffy actually think deserves it.
    Worst of, there is now BB involved in the tournament. So I would say only Rebecca have a valuable motivation or reason to get the MMnoMi, along with Luffy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Mohsen - I'd say that, even though they were known to the world, they were still pretty rare back then, these fruits.

As for the chapter, I am freakin' pissed off. Whatever purpose it served, why is Sanji the one taking the shitwork again? I mean, even Vergo caused him trouble (don't remind me of circumstances, I know OP better than my school studies..), so why he had to go and get trashed by Doffy? Also, I thought this. Law was not telling the truth. If he had not been to Dressrosa before, then he had something with Doflamingo. Yeah, I thought about this a very long time ago due to the similarity of their very Jolly Rogers but.. to think that Law would actually abandon the plan for his very vengeance? Meh. I render this chapter epic, it's full of so far good-sounding action, information on Doffy's fruit, explanation of how he moved in the Sky (not the sky road tho)... but yeah, I despise, I loathe the fact Sanji got beaten again. But Law getting ready to take on Doffy with Jora as a hostage sounds pretty badass and awesome, my heart..

Also the plan with hearts.. that's tricking for me. Spoiler says he returns CC's heart to CC, not that he takes his back. In that case, if he sends ship with his heart away.. he might won't dismiss the alliance. I mean, we are longing for appearance of last yonkou be it that he's gonna get smacked the first arc we see him' C'mon!

And last plus I'd point out, I find it nice that Fujitora just sends a flying ship after Strawhats where he could just kill them off with a meteorite. Did he use Kenbushoshoku and find out that Sanji is actually one of those who allied Luffy in the bar?

Looking forward for the actual chapter.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bellamy View Post
    I think Oda shaped Luffy's mind in order to think that the Mera Mera no Mi, the power that allowed his brother to be so strong and famous, cannot goes to the winner of a tournament, especially if organized by a DF drug Lord such as DD, who let Ceasar works on children. I think it's not even about surpassing Ace's power anymore, I think it's simply a matter of preserving the memory of Ace and pass his legacy to someone who Luffy actually think deserves it.
    Worst of, there is now BB involved in the tournament. So I would say only Rebecca have a valuable motivation or reason to get the MMnoMi, along with Luffy.
    Most of Luffy's memorys of Ace are of Ace not having a DF ability.
    Luffy again is endangering his whole crew cause he doesn't think about the consequences. In Shabondy he punshed a Celestial Dragon and thought like always everything will be alright but in the end he and his crew nearly got massacred.

This time again Luffy is as carefree as he always is even after suffering such a humilation on Shabondy by leaving his crew alone and fighting a silly tournament. While there is Shishibikai after his crew, an Admiral, 3000 Soldiers etc.
    Well if Luffy think that after 2 years all of them got strong enough to handle or hold off any opponent, then I must say that Luffy is quite mistaken. It wasn't only him and his crew that got stronger in the time of 2 years but nearly all characters in the One Piece world.

New Reply
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast