Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: What do you think about Sanji's fight ?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was ok

36 29.27%
  • He could have done better

24 19.51%
  • Just disappointing

14 11.38%
  • Was that even a fight ?

49 39.84%
New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 724 Discussion/ 725 Prediction

Seriously guys, can someone explain to me what is this "hype" around Rebecca that u r talking about???!she was superowned effortlessy by Luffy, she didn't show any feat yet, and she thinks that she can take down DD just by eating the mera mera DF which is "noob tought" as we know...IMO Rebecca it's way weaker then Cavendish and Bartolomeo who wouldn't be a threat to Sanji and Zoro so to say...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SoulAuron's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    oda just drew the shichibukai in a sbs, we don't know whether those ones were true or not, yet he wasn't poor at all: wasn't he smoking a cigarette while laughing, on a sofa in the beach? Looks like a nice life in my opinion
    he was completly ragged in that same picture you mentioned, dirty with torn clothes, take a look at it again, but most of the people in this forum already came to a "consensus" that he was poor and therefore not a tenriubito back then.
    heres what i think is the explanation to BB having multiple DF:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...t=#post3373390

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bellamy's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yans86 View Post
    Seriously guys, can someone explain to me what is this "hype" around Rebecca that u r talking about???!she was superowned effortlessy by Luffy, she didn't show any feat yet, and she thinks that she can take down DD just by eating the mera mera DF which is "noob tought" as we know...IMO Rebecca it's way weaker then Cavendish and Bartolomeo who wouldn't be a threat to Sanji and Zoro so to say...
    It's pretty simple.
    She's strongly tied with the story of Dressrosa. She was trained by the Soldier. She's a recurrent fighter of the Colisseum, and contrary to her gladiators friends, she's not injured. The fact that Oda decided to give her such an amount of "screen-time" and even a flashback tells a lot about her "role".
    Personaly, I don't even like her until now. She didn't show me anything special, so I don't feel a bound yet. And I strongly believe that Oda will not, in any case, make her a princess like Vivi 2.0, weak but with a strong will. At least, I think it would be really disapointing to do that.

That's why I believe she will be strong. More than Cavendish.
    But Oda loves to surprise us and do the contrary of what we think. So she might be weak as fuck too. We will see soon !
    And exactly like Bartolomeo, that is something that I'm dying to discover, even if the fact that I feel a lot more concerned is understandable.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I remember seeing another picture of Doflamingo, but I'm probably confused. In that picture, he was very obviously poor, but like I said... not sure if that's entirely true and that I got confused with the picture you just described.
    Looks "dirty/poor" to me.

Spoiler show

One also doesn't have to be rich to get a cigarette.
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 15, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post

So? Sabo was wealthy but tried to act poor, and sometimes looked shabby.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

One possible explanation for Dofla's child pic is that perhaps, among World Noble children, Dofla was a rebellious child instead of a clean and proper one, or rather he was similar to Sabo. Sabo rebelled against his Goa noble heritage. In the same vein, Dofla rebelled against his World Noble heritage, which would explain more or less why he became a pirate. Instead of living like Charloss, Dofla wanted a life of adventure. Remember that Dofla was 17 when he watched Gol D. Roger's execution.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Bouvet Island
    Post Thanks / Like

"He does not know that they are coming to the NW at that exact moment?"

Law knew Luffy would come to the most dangerous island similar to the way Smoker waited for Luffy at that thunder island. Both of them knew Luffy loves adventures or more like crazy adventures. Law just had to wait for Luffy in this case.

"He had his plan figured since really long time ago right? so the aim is to kill DD!"

Law true intention is to drag out the fight with DD so that Franky, Zoro and Luffy have enough time to destroy the factory, this is a big different from he wants DD dead by his own hand.

^ It's much harder for Law to kill DD himself because DD knows about his df inside out but it's a big different if Law uses as many dirty tricks as his' df abilities allow him to drag out the fight until the factory destroyed, in this case Kaidou will be the one who closes down the DD's empire so it doesn't require much hard work. The first case, Law might fail and DD kills him but in the 2nd case, Law is alive but DD looses his empire and maybe his life.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Spoiler show

Well, we can pretend we're stupid but Oda put in some effort into drawing each of those kids, giving them some details. Jinbei is training fishman karate, Mihawk looks bruised from fighting and his holding a sword, Moria is playing with puppets, Boa is dressed as a slave and looks obedient but her fists are clenched so you know she's not enjoying herself, Crocodile is frowning like always (and it's still possible he was a girl), Kuma is doing chores and reading books like a good boy, Blackbeard looks beat up and is crying, probably swearing he'll be pirate king some day. Everything is in character so I guess anyone with common sense would treate these drawings as cannon.
    That's why, when I see Doflamingo looking like a bum and dirty, sitting on an armchair that looks like it has seen better days, I believe firmly that this is how Doflamingo looked like he was a kid. So I think he really was a bum from an early age and achieved all of what he has from scratch. Which makes him even scarier.

I have no problem about this, but not many people in here likes the speculation that croc used to be a female.

Basically speaking, DD was disowned when he was quite young, he looked like someone who said: "even though I'm broke but I still have class!"

DD smoked dope not cigar! Still it's too early to judge about this.

Last edited by MBVC; October 14, 2013 at 07:41 PM.

Even gods could not be absolutely certain whether they existed at the most fundamental level of reality or were themselves simulated.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post

Not that pic, he was standing in the pic I'm thinking of.

... if not for the cigarette, I would actually think I'd have confused him for Sabo... unless Sabo did smoke at least once.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^Not sure about many similarities besides the blond hair and a smile.

Spoiler show

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    So? Sabo was wealthy but tried to act poor, and sometimes looked shabby.
    So what? I gave a description of his looks and an explanation for the smoke, I didn't write that's exactly 100% what it is.

But at least you hghlight the problem yourself, it would be nearly exactly as with Sabo and that would be highly annoying and un-Oda like.

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC
    I have no problem about this, but not many people in here like is the speculation that croc used to be a female.
    Just as many would like him to have a 'female' back story too. I hope your argument is not 'many wouldn't like that'.
    Last edited by Schabrak; October 21, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Sabo was a noble. But he want to be a pirate.
    So he scape from hes family to search for hes dream
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoshidr View Post
    I doubt that, Nami clearly said she isn't leaving without her captain and law had no other choice but to tell them if she does stay not to give Caesar back.
    They left already. They are on their way to zhou.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MBVC View Post
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]I have no problem about this, but not many people in here like[SIZE=2]s the [SIZE=2]speculation that croc used to be a female.
    Yeah, I know, been here a while.

However, this isn't a matter of liking it or not. No matter how much someone dislikes the possibility of Crocodile being a woman at one point in his life, they'd have to be pretty ignorant to completely dismiss it.

First Oda had a guy like Iwankov, whose most famour trademark was changing people's sex, talking how he knows about Crocodile's secret/weakness. Then we have a flashback of Roger's execution showing only the back or Crocodile's head. If I remember correctly, everyone else's face was shown. Doesn't matter really. Then lastly, we have Oda showing Croc as a kid which could pass as both a boy and a tomboyish girl.

Oda doesn't just put these things for nothing. He's either trolling (making us think that Croc was a girl) or Crocodile used to be a girl.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member 7pac's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

"He does not know that they are coming to the NW at that exact moment?"

Law knew Luffy would come to the most dangerous island similar to the way Smoker waited for Luffy at that thunder island. Both of them knew Luffy loves adventures or more like crazy adventures. Law just had to wait for Luffy in this case.

"He had his plan figured since really long time ago right? so the aim is to kill DD!"

Law true intention is to drag out the fight with DD so that Franky, Zoro and Luffy have enough time to destroy the factory, this is a big different from he wants DD dead by his own hand.

^ It's much harder for Law to kill DD himself because DD knows about his df inside out but it's a big different if Law uses as many dirty tricks as his' df abilities allow him to drag out the fight until the factory destroyed, in this case Kaidou will be the one who closes down the DD's empire so it doesn't require much hard work. The first case, Law might fail and DD kills him but in the 2nd case, Law is alive but DD looses his empire and maybe his life.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I have no problem about this, but not many people in here likes the speculation that croc used to be a female.

Basically speaking, DD was disowned when he was quite young, he looked like someone who said: "even though I'm broke but I still have class!"

DD smoked dope not cigar! Still it's too early to judge about this.

you are wrong. Read the chapters again.
    Law said that it's truly bizzare that you ended up at this island. In fact he even tells luffy, thanks to you being here, I came up with a strategy.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

"Zoro promese luffy that he will never lose a fight again.
    No matter who is the opponent.
    Thats why oda always put zoro is a place that he know he will win, or make it a draw."

^ He lied, Eneru, Kuma and Kizaru defeated him easily. He swore that he'd never loose to a swordsman not everyone.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

If I remember correctly, that idiot fat CD planned to spend around 500M for a little cute mermaid.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

"even if Luffy defeats Burgess dont you think he will be exhausted to fight DD unless sanji can cook him some revival food. "

^ Right now Sanji is too far away to do any cooking, if there is a fight between Luffy and DD, then it'll take place at least 2-3 days after the tournament finishes. Please remember that after beating Lucci, Luffy slept and ate at the same time for about 2 days (?) until Garp showed up. After beating Moria and Zoro took most of Luffy pain from Kuma, Zoro also couldn't get up the bed for a day or 2. This will repeats if Luffy fights Burgess and Diamante one after another, by the end of those fight and if DD shows up then Luffy only waits for his execution because both Chopper and Sanji are too far way to help him recovering quickly. Zoro has his hand full with Fujitora and please don't expect him to beat the admiral under 1 minute so that he can help Luffy fighting DD.

"cavendish is simply going to face the 4 underlings of Diamente while luffy deals with burgess"

^ Unless they break the rules, otherwise 4 winners from the 1st round will fight with 4 DD's minions, I expect Bartho to help out as well if something unexpected happens. However I don't expect 2nd round to happen to the end because it takes more time than Fujitora's flying ship approaching the stadium. Luffy only fights Burgess in the 3rd or 4th round hence I really doubt this will happen smoothly unless Fujitora decides to stay far away and watch until the end.

i did expect him to defeat an admiral i think u have got it wrong
    i said burgess and he is not an admiral Also, i didnt say one min.

i only predicted that chinjao will handle fujitora while luffy deal with burgess
    unless Fuji decides to deal with burgess in order to weaken the bb pirates

New Reply
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36