Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the chapter

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Good

2 10.53%
  • Awesome

11 57.89%
  • Top 10 in Toriko verse

6 31.58%
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Toriko 253 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 253 Discussion Thread

It seems that Midora didn't kill Derous Dragon itself, but his offspring. And it seems that the differense is considerable.

I really enjoyed the chapter.) It was great to see Frohze giving all herself for the sake of the one she loved even up to the moment of her death. Also since Frohze had GC and she seemed to be quite powerful and she was still exausted practically to death, then Komatsu will have to take GC, because otherwise he won't be able to make it. But it seems that Bishokukai may forsfully insert GC in him.

About Blue Nitro... they should be really sick if Acacia said that noone can beat them. And it's obvious that we are bound to see them later in the story, when we are going to get closer to Eclipse and God.

After the end of the flashback I also trully dislike Midora even more, because all of his reasoning is so broken... But it seems that he really might be the one who revived Frohze by constantly pouring Cure Water on her grave.

P.S. About Acacia. It seems that he never died. He might be still living somewhere and we may see him later in the story as well, when we get closer to God.
    P.P.S. It also seems that noone except Acacia and Frohze ate his entire Full Course. I don't really get why he didn't share it with his Disciples and Setsuno?

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a petty observation, but Midora didn't grow his hair out until Frohze died. It somewhat resembles Frohze's hair in her "God Cooking" mode, so I wonder if even that is a tribute to her.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great observation! It seems you guessed it right. It seems she really was the only one who he loved and amired. Woould be interesting how he will look, when he will see her in the future...

Also, if Frohze now is the one who pulls the strings in NEO, then where is Acacia? Does he know that Frohze came back to life?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Last page could explain why Joa might be Frohze. Besides the cure water it might be really Midora's Tears that revived her ,transfering all the sadness and hatred Midora has .That could explain Joa's wicked personality.But if Midora already knew about CENTER why did Ichiryu announced only recently? And Chiyo said she learned it from a masked man.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Only1's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My question is how acasia knew that one of his dish could bring someone back to life? Did he used it on someone? And we still don't know why happened to him is it possible he's still alive ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

we only saw flashback from midora and i dont think that only cure water can bring people to life ( maybe to some degree) . there probably something more about that and we will see that with joa, or acacia falshback. maybe arcacia used something. we never saw what happened to acacia ( dead, alive).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why Acacia doesn't attempt to even try CENTER. Is there too much backlash on using it? Or no one beside Frohze can cook it?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

So my question is now: is Acacia dead? Or is he just on his trip to god knows where?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member senadtm87's Avatar
    Country
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shounenfan View Post
    So my question is now: is Acacia dead? Or is he just on his trip to god knows where?
    Mostlikely he is dead, because Ichiryu said that he gave him mission to protect humanity(stop wars and etc.)(before Toriko went to GW he said something like that), but this isnt 100%, maybe he just secluded himself in GW.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    It seems that Midora didn't kill Derous Dragon itself, but his offspring. And it seems that the differense is considerable.

I really enjoyed the chapter.) It was great to see Frohze giving all herself for the sake of the one she loved even up to the moment of her death. Also since Frohze had GC and she seemed to be quite powerful and she was still exausted practically to death, then Komatsu will have to take GC, because otherwise he won't be able to make it. But it seems that Bishokukai may forsfully insert GC in him.

About Blue Nitro... they should be really sick if Acacia said that noone can beat them. And it's obvious that we are bound to see them later in the story, when we are going to get closer to Eclipse and God.

After the end of the flashback I also trully dislike Midora even more, because all of his reasoning is so broken... But it seems that he really might be the one who revived Frohze by constantly pouring Cure Water on her grave.

P.S. About Acacia. It seems that he never died. He might be still living somewhere and we may see him later in the story as well, when we get closer to God.
    P.P.S. It also seems that noone except Acacia and Frohze ate his entire Full Course. I don't really get why he didn't share it with his Disciples and Setsuno?
    Maybe he didnt killed him, he could knock it or just evade him and take cure. That dragon is rare and i would like to see Toriko fight him.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dhindz10's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

humm..what an amazing chapter..this manga sooo epic...

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Either way ichiryuu said that he wanted Toriko and the others to handle one more job in human world, so I am assuming he knew Somethin would happen there. I also think that midora will not kill ichiryuu but allow him to live as ichiryy let him live

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you guys notice how much bigger/stronger got after taking those healing water day in and day out.

also it never mentioned that he beat the offspring of Derous

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dhindz10's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

seems like this fb will come to its end and we will be going back to the intense battle of ichi and midora..
    but im looking forward on the human world..how the HK and the chefs escaped the meteor spice..and i hope the HK and the chefs will do intense training under the guidance of jiro and granny setsu..then they will all go to GW to save komatsu and the others.
    hihi..

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's one thing I'm confused about. Midora says that Frohze used "God Cooking" when cooking a really though ingredient. But "Good Cooking" is her Gourmet Cell mode, as stated by Setsuno, which she is able to use because she ate Acacia's Full Course. Yet they only just caught God, so how could she have been using "God Cooking" all along?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Joa is not Fronhze - as illustrated in the Anime, Joa have a solid Male Voice

http://www.watch-anime.net/toriko/125/

So he is probably a nitro who robbed Fronhze's grave.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast