Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub 224 Discussion/225 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 224 Spoiler Thread

Haha, nice, i loled when they did sailor_moon_team_rocket stuff, and tbh, until they said i didnt realy realised it but... http://www.mangapanda.com/beelzebub/224/18 the face is exactly the same

And well, im not realy a fan of Hilda (if only shes not fighting Kunieda), so not that thrilled by cliffhanger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mammon looks wrong huh? Is Akaboshi harboring a fraud(a powerful fraud) or has Mammon dropped his royal guise for a more humble appearence? Difficult to guess seeing as it could all be setup for a big joke later on but we'll see.

Mitch is a cutie.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 224 Discussion/225 Predictions

Akinori is gold, PURE GOLD!

Team Rocket mixed with Sailor Moon Introduction.
    "But you still look sexy like this!"
    "Yo momma is so stupid she thinks Taco Bell is a mexican phone company.:P"

I love this guy.xDDD
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Akinori is really a funny character and Mitch (who is a cutie indeed), poor little thing, she had her demon roasted by Oga. LOL
    Anyway I'm glad that Hilda came back and I hope that the info she has gathered will be very important.
    Nice also the fact that Oga and Akaboshi teamed up; it will be aninteresting arc this one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The only fact that is a bit disapointed in this Chapter, cause its to clear to see, is the lack of Faces. Akaboshi looks like Oga, Mitch has the same Face as Lamia. Akinori has a bit on Furichi expression on his Face, that is a Point the Child can work on it. It was posted already a time befor when to much Aoi Faces appear.

But the best Part in this Chapter Beatrice already post it and many many befor was the Comedy and the Solomon jobber. Always funny with the right introducing and in the Beginning with the Match vs. Saotome they acting so serious. But after get kicked asses from Misaki and Furichi its was even better.
    And this Chapter ease off the strenght of Misaki and let it look better overall.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Another hilarious chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing those two again. It seems as though Mammon is pretty useful, despite appearances. And Hilda's back, yay.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was really funny. Mitch is cutie and adds great to the comic relief from the chapter. It was also funny how both of them were talking so big just to surve as a cannon fodder a bit later)
    And it was funny to hear that in Solomon Company Akaboshi is called "The poor man's Oga" )

Now this chapter seems to start a new interesting Arc. And since Oga and Akaboshi teamed up and Hilda is back... it seems that even bigger shit will start.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    The only fact that is a bit disapointed in this Chapter, cause its to clear to see, is the lack of Faces. Akaboshi looks like Oga, Mitch has the same Face as Lamia. Akinori has a bit on Furichi expression on his Face, that is a Point the Child can work on it. It was posted already a time befor when to much Aoi Faces appear.
    I agree with you on the same face thing. In Tamura's old style the characters were more distinct. Though now he is better at anatomy. I see this happen all the time in manga artists, so It's not really a surprise now. But, damn look at that detail on the crayfish compared to the actual characters.

And I can no longer take the zodiac duo seriously where when they first were introduced, they had this cool mysterious air to them. It's hilarious how immature Akinori is and how quickly Mitch loses her cool when Furuichi used her then dropped her like yesterday's trash.

Akinori implied the Zodiac demons are not too far off from the Sins, but judging by their easy defeat this chapter, I'm not convinced. Of course they were up against the Sins, so I guess we'll see.

Highlights of the chapter:

-Implication that there is something mysterious going on with Mammon, as he is not how he used to be. What does this mean? Did he change form so-to-speak so Akaboshi can handle his power? Akaboshi couldn't use Mammon before but now he can. Or was that an act to trick the Company?

- Hilda's return and that she brought some important information.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by conn-man View Post
    Mammon looks wrong huh? Is Akaboshi harboring a fraud(a powerful fraud) or has Mammon dropped his royal guise for a more humble appearence? Difficult to guess seeing as it could all be setup for a big joke later on but we'll see.

Mitch is a cutie.
    It could just be that Akaboshi isn't strong enough to bring out mammon's full power, so the mammon that we have seen is the weakened version that will upgrade when he gets stronger, the more power oga can handle the more beel looks like a fly demon

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Hilda forming a contract with Ogas sister would be epic, Hilda would be at full power having a contractor, and Oga's sister would begin her reign as most badass of all

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member conn-man's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    It could just be that Akaboshi isn't strong enough to bring out mammon's full power, so the mammon that we have seen is the weakened version that will upgrade when he gets stronger, the more power oga can handle the more beel looks like a fly demon
    Oh! nice thinking. And sounds like the most likely option now. If he transformed, would he look..sophisticated?

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Palau
    Post Thanks / Like

The posing stuff reminds me of the Ginyu Forces from Dragon Ball

Tamura-sensei is really influenced by Toriyama's hit.

Akaboshi is behaving like Law to Luffy in One Piece with the alliance thing.

AND HILDA IS BACK!!!
    Last edited by FaustXIII; October 09, 2013 at 10:21 PM.

MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jakensama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. HildegardXMisaki contract would be interesting. However I kind of like the idea of Misaki just being that badass that she needs no contract.

2. Notice Misaki's facial expression...she has a knowing one. If she knew nothing of demons, she should be a bit more shocked I would think.

3. Isn't Mitch a guy's name?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    The only fact that is a bit disapointed in this Chapter, cause its to clear to see, is the lack of Faces. Akaboshi looks like Oga, Mitch has the same Face as Lamia. Akinori has a bit on Furichi expression on his Face, that is a Point the Child can work on it.
    Akaboshi is supposed to look like Oga hence the comparison. Lamia 2.0 is pretty much lazy work on the author's part. It happens eventually in shounen manga.

-HILDA!!! YOU'RE BACK!!! I actually hope for a more badass entrance but this can do.
    -I'm not surprised that Mitch and Aki failed miserably. I expected them to fail just like all the other fodders who tried to act all 'serious' and strong. Also you can’t really take them seriously after their team rocket entrance.
    -My boy wants the crab and I'm going to take it from you forcefully. Oga is a such a wonderful dad to Beel.
    -Mammon isn't supposed to like that? I'm glad because his current design is pretty bad. Maybe his true form is something like the Yupi alien.lol
    -Aki is the second person to comment on Akahoshi similarity to Oga. I wonder why?
    -Akahoshi can’t be trusted. He will backstab Oga sooner or later.
    -The thing that caught my attention the most in this chapter is what Aki said about cancer. So,it seem that the demons loaned from solomon company(Mammon, cancer, libra and Lucifer) can chose to have a corporeal/non corporeal form.
    -I got a theory regarding the demons from the Solomon Company. I’m probably looking too deep into it. I do hope it makes sense.
    Spoiler show

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2