Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member dominicanboy100's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    I need translations

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a short dissapointing chapter. Wasnt even really about the fight, just people talking most of it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Spectrum's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's out already!

http://mngacow.com/The-Breaker-New-Waves/132/

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Well, it's less disappointing because tomorrow we'll have more 5 pages, but I expected a whole battle chapter though. I really look forward to seeing Shioon kicking Hyuk ass after he thought about Shioon like someone that relies on his position to achieve something

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it's funny that the last pages is something like Cool Guy punching Shioon and

Shioon will be like where are you hitting Hyuk ? i'm here and either use Seismic Stomp or he already finished the Chaotic Heaven Strike pose and attack

100% sure that on the last page Shioon will use an advance form of walking tech

also it will be awesome if those exchanges was Shioon already hitting Hyuk's 3-4 accupoints like what the doctor did to Shioon

and also Hyuk will come to realize that Shioon doesn't need the position as a gaju to back his powers because everyone knows in the Sunwoo Clan what they saw
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 11, 2013 at 12:27 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I like it this way. In a way we have two small releases for this week. Double anticipation, twice the cliffhanger.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Those damn cliffhangers!!!! Author insered cliffhanger into cliffhanger, so we could wait the chapter after a chapter released! Dammit!
    On the topic:
    Cmon, Shioon, show him all the meditation thing you was doing! He surely will push Hyuk back, case of "i will go easy on him" is not the way he wants it, cant wait for those damn 5 pages!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really think that Shioon's attacks was just to get an angle on Hyuk i mean Shioon attack on all angles that means Shioon is looking for a weak spot

that last page was 100% will be Shioon using a walking tech

also Hyuk really don't know what is happening in the murim world just like the blonde guy said that Hyuk is secluded and he thinks that after hearing that Shioon become a puppet Gaju thinks that Shioon is just using his position as a gaju to do what he wants and also i think he didn't know what happen on the island he thinks that what Ha-il meant that Shioon just gone through a near death even is about the explosion not vs doctor shik event

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up, was about to head off to get some sleep. guess that'll have to wait a few minutes

I must say though, that I'm a bit surprised about Hyuk's attitude. I thought Hyuk of all people wouldn't underestimate Shioon, but here he does that very thing... And he thinks Shioon's relying on his title as the Gaju? Where did he get that idea? From the way Ha-Ill acts? From the way Shioon casually challenges him? Either way, I can only hope he's in for a rude awakening... . Guess we'll see tomorrow!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up, was about to head off to get some sleep. guess that'll have to wait a few minutes

I must say though, that I'm a bit surprised about Hyuk's attitude. I thought Hyuk of all people wouldn't underestimate Shioon, but here he does that very thing... And he thinks Shioon's relying on his title as the Gaju? Where did he get that idea? From the way Ha-Ill acts? From the way Shioon casually challenges him? Either way, I can only hope he's in for a rude awakening... . Guess we'll see tomorrow!
    just like the blonde guy said Hyuk was secluded from the world that means that even though Hyuk has info about Shioon it's not complete

i mean just like Hyuk said that Shioon is just relying on the title of the gaju Hyuk thinks that Shioon is still the puppet gaju that means the info on Shioon is not yet complete

and also what Ha-il meant to Hyuk that be easy on Shioon because Shioon just went through a near death experience was the island incident and Hyuk thinks that the near death experience Shioon was in was explosion on the school

that also means that the government and the Hongik Clinic (doctor Shik's clan) was keeping their mouth shut about what happen on the island with the help of Sera using the video that pretty much none in the murim world knew what happen on the island
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 11, 2013 at 01:14 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it feels like hyuk was very disappointed, like shioon is letting him down... he always looks after shioon and now it's really sad that he thinks that way, like the sparks that he saw in shioon wasn't there anymore. Well, he isn't entirely wrong... I mean.. I felt that way too reading last chapter, so i hope that he will change his mind or at least that shioon prove him wrong.

ok, that aside, it seems that shioon is, just like always, punching and kicking random... maybe it's just me, but i was expecting something more, but in 5 pages he can change that (i hope), perhaps it's just a warm up.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm going to go to bed and pretend i didn't read this chapter and re-read it because that just pissed me off after staying up all night....

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ish3 View Post
    i'm going to go to bed and pretend i didn't read this chapter and re-read it because that just pissed me off after staying up all night....
    feelings reciprocated!, so much so that for my login I wrote "ditto" as my password only to realize something was wrong with the length lolz
    damn hype, this is hours of sleep i missed!

That Ignorant comment by Hyuk somehow gives me hope that Shioon's bout to pull something amazing, hopefully he's been warming up all this time..

Also it looks like he's been in the room a considerable number of days from jinie's comment about letting him out...=him prob doing meditation...=he should be amazing now NO FUCKING EXCUSES lol!
    Last edited by bighawke5; October 11, 2013 at 02:37 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

I do think that there is mistranslation on the last page. I believe why Hyuk was disappointed was not because Shioon is relying on his position. Rather how Shioon thought how great Hyuk was etc. after learning who really is. So, in a way, Hyuk is disappointed that Shioon just became like any other murim-in respecting his status unconditionally.

Remember, the first time they fought Shioon didn't know Hyuk's name and he didn't back down. But now he wants to fight the "genius" to test his skills. So, right now Hyuk wants to go all out to take down Shioon to show the difference in their skills. The problem is Shioon's body caught up with his spirit/resolve.

Shioon is clearly gonna use feet tech. After all, a punch like that never works in the Breaker universe.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, to be honest I'm actually kinda relieved to see Hyuk's ignorance towards Shioon, I thought he would go too ...ekhm... "emotional". The fact that we see his ignorance makes it easier to predict that he will be shocked to see what Shioon is capable of now. Let's face it: everytime Shioon fought with an opponent who looks down on him got a nice surprise ))
    The other thing is that when I read the first few panels of their fight, I was like "What? Shioon with the same routine as always? Being easily read by oponnent,....throwing obvious punches...." and then I thought that this must be Shioon's strategy to fool Hyuk. I hope it's the case here. If not, I guess I will switch to Chang-ho being my favourite character here LOL :P

Ha-Il's comment on how "light" Shioon's movements seem was another thing that caught my attention. IMHO it foreshadows what's gonna happen to Hyuk's pretty face now
    Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast