Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 119

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Discussion

  1. #16
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    The chapter will be Shioon vs Hyuk centric. Hyuk will try to take it easy at the beginning but, seeing Shioon's killing intent, he'll have to fight seriously. At some point, Elder Kwon will intervene and end the fight and scold Ha Il. Hyuk will most probably make comments on how he feels as if he was facing GMR again.

  2. #17
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    the chapter will start with the 2 of them wearing a karate Gi and starts fighting but only Shioon is the one fighting seriously and ask Hyuk to fight him on equal terms and the chapter will end Shioon doing something like this or this? (i really like the elder kwon version of Shioon )

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  3. #18
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    76
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    fighting scenes and 20 pages to do... I bet it will be delayed on Saturday...

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    The two of them are on friendly terms, and we are supposed to see the growth of Shioon here. Hyuk is supposed to be a witness to how much he has improved, to solidify his position as a true Gaju of the Sunwoo clan. This fight might be different from your typical Shioon fight, where this time around Shioon isn't some bloody rag getting pounded on, but rather the two of them show off some high level techniques and are fairly equal.
    That's my thinking as well. This fight can't go like his other fights where he's beaten to a pulp. Especially after the author's brought Overhaul Rebirth to hype the super human evolution Shioon's been undergoing recently.
    Last edited by bighawke5; October 09, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

  5. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    Denmark
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    258
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    That's my thinking as well. This fight can't go like his other fights where he's beaten to a pulp. Especially after the author's brought Overhaul Rebirth to hype the super human evolution Shioon's been undergoing recently.
    I think it's kinda given that Shioon will not be beaten to a pulp anymore unless he is having a deathmatch against a grand master. With his new reflexes and speed, he should be able to avoid many of Hyuk's attacks. I think the interesting point to see is how Hyuk is gonna end up. He held his ground against BOT GMR but it'd be interesting to see Shioon putting couple of scratches on that pretty face

  6. #21
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iseemtobelost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Kenya
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    hahaha. this is a first. let me also predict an outcome.

    my prediction is based on the assumption that Sera's plan of bringing the heaven school hyuk and sunwoo clan gaju shioon together works perfectly <she did admit that shioon is always outside her calculations> and hence

    1. we cant have hyuk leaving the sunwoo clan head quaters in a bleeding mess since he went alone without protection. besides the other murin will see assume that he was tricked into going in the sunwoo clan so that the elders (especially kwon) would take revenge on the heaven way (since to the rest of the murin except doctor and 3ad dragon) shioon is nothing but a puppet gaju.

    2. we cant have hyuk losing the fight. he is the second best young murin master in the whole series. he was alwats meant to compliment shioon. he made shioon remeber y he started martial arts in the breaker original when he stopped him from killing chango. also hyuk z a genius. we cant have him losing.

    3. shioon cant lose. he made a promise never to lose as the gaju. also he has overhaul rebirth and we gotta see somthing awesome.

    so here is my prediction:

    in this chapter as shioon and hyuk are fighting the elders of sunwoo will be discussing about the overhaul rebirth and its implications of the gaju and the murin at large.

    the guy who was with hyuk will be sh**ing his pants saying that monsters are sparring.

    elder kwon will interfer and ask what was going on and their relationship...bt he will stop the fight.
    shioon will update huyk data...n hyuk will be more impressed and the thing will end at a draw.

    also we will see the NIS taking photos of hyuk and shioon bowing to each other as pals and it will spread around the murin that those two schools that hate each other to death are cooperating....and i cant wait to see smug face shocked and raged.

    One Step Closer

  7. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Iseemtobelost View Post
    hahaha. this is a first. let me also predict an outcome.

    my prediction is based on the assumption that Sera's plan of bringing the heaven school hyuk and sunwoo clan gaju shioon together works perfectly <she did admit that shioon is always outside her calculations> and hence

    1. we cant have hyuk leaving the sunwoo clan head quaters in a bleeding mess since he went alone without protection. besides the other murin will see assume that he was tricked into going in the sunwoo clan so that the elders (especially kwon) would take revenge on the heaven way (since to the rest of the murin except doctor and 3ad dragon) shioon is nothing but a puppet gaju.

    2. we cant have hyuk losing the fight. he is the second best young murin master in the whole series. he was alwats meant to compliment shioon. he made shioon remeber y he started martial arts in the breaker original when he stopped him from killing chango. also hyuk z a genius. we cant have him losing.

    3. shioon cant lose. he made a promise never to lose as the gaju. also he has overhaul rebirth and we gotta see somthing awesome.

    so here is my prediction:

    in this chapter as shioon and hyuk are fighting the elders of sunwoo will be discussing about the overhaul rebirth and its implications of the gaju and the murin at large.

    the guy who was with hyuk will be sh**ing his pants saying that monsters are sparring.

    elder kwon will interfer and ask what was going on and their relationship...bt he will stop the fight.
    shioon will update huyk data...n hyuk will be more impressed and the thing will end at a draw.

    also we will see the NIS taking photos of hyuk and shioon bowing to each other as pals and it will spread around the murin that those two schools that hate each other to death are cooperating....and i cant wait to see smug face shocked and raged.
    gg. I would be completely satisfied with your prediction happening.

    But about the bloody mess thing...if i recall, shioon's tougher oponents never bled all over, heck they might have been hurt and numb in places, with probably broken bones(i.e ribs etc), but never bleeding like Shioon always does when he fights tougher oponents...

    With all the hype of overhaul rebirth; his master coming back with an army of master levels from BFD (thus the need for shioon to have leveled up enough to defend himself against someone of Bald Ryu's caliber at least), and the direction they're going with his evolution, I just can't wait.

    I also want to take you on your idea of the elders misunderstanding thus stopping the fight, and raise you the possibility that after seeing the extent of his own abilities/level against Hyuk(whether he can now match him or whatever else) SHIOON HIMSELF will stop the fight short and thank Hyuk.

    Shioon should be at a level now where he can tell "levels" from a few exchanges. heck he could tell Shiek was out of his league from just looking at him when he interrupted him and glasses...he even decided to flee the first time, until he saw Shiek the second time where he wagered his life (luckily he survived lol)
    Last edited by bighawke5; October 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

  8. #23
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    what we really want to know is the how many day have passed since

    like how many days passed

    after the explosion , after the Doctor Shik vs Shioon

    if after the fight vs Doctor Shik happened a week or maybe 5 days in the Breaker Timeline there is a possibility that Shioon trained a lot in the Incarnate Illusion State for a week or 5 days that means he either beat the crap out of Hyuk in his mind and even beat Doctor Shik and want to test it out on the real battle

    but if the fight vs Doctor Shik happened just days like when Hyuk visited Sera is like a day after the fight that means Shioon doesn't have enough time for the training and just want to test his new skills

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  9. #24
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    what we really want to know is the how many day have passed since

    like how many days passed

    after the explosion , after the Doctor Shik vs Shioon

    if after the fight vs Doctor Shik happened a week or maybe 5 days in the Breaker Timeline there is a possibility that Shioon trained a lot in the Incarnate Illusion State for a week or 5 days that means he either beat the crap out of Hyuk in his mind and even beat Doctor Shik and want to test it out on the real battle

    but if the fight vs Doctor Shik happened just days like when Hyuk visited Sera is like a day after the fight that means Shioon doesn't have enough time for the training and just want to test his new skills

    I highly doubt that you can beat one of the 10 great masters after training for a week. that doctor wasn't even using his full strength against shioon.

  10. #25
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Google it
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,786
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan03 View Post
    I highly doubt that you can beat one of the 10 great masters after training for a week. that doctor wasn't even using his full strength against shioon.
    yes but Shioon's Ki already memorized the KI of the Doctor that means Shioon can use that memorized KI to make the illusion go full power just like what he did on Hyuk's illusion even though Hyuk didn't fight him seriously on their first fight Shioon always get pawned on the illusion

    and also he is under Whole Body Rebirth so that means he can train a lot faster and learn faster
    Last edited by kidopitz27; October 10, 2013 at 08:15 PM.

    OMG TWO VILEPLUME

    100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

  11. #26
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Zangetsu01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    France
    Country
    France
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread


  12. #27
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    What the hell was that? I stayed up until a quarter after midnight to see.....nothing. Literally nothing really happens. Hyuk So Chun looks bored. It ends when it finally looks interesting. I was like "where are the rest of the pages?"

    ...and yes I know its not really shorter than usual, but it sure as hell feels like it.

  13. #28
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChaoticKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    180
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    There were supposed to be 22 pages, but 5 pages didn't make it because reasons. They'll be up tomorrow.

  14. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticKen View Post
    There were supposed to be 22 pages, but 5 pages didn't make it because reasons. They'll be up tomorrow.
    First time thats happened. Usually when the artist doesn't make it they delay it a day. I guess they figured the readers would be rightfully pissed if they were late...again. This is actually almost worse.

  15. #30
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,910
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Breaker : New Waves 132 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    What the hell was that? I stayed up until a quarter after midnight to see.....nothing. Literally nothing really happens. Hyuk So Chun looks bored. It ends when it finally looks interesting. I was like "where are the rest of the pages?"

    ...and yes I know its not really shorter than usual, but it sure as hell feels like it.
    Well, it's just getting underway, next chapter I expect more detail and they will get more serious.

    I was actually wondering how Shioon and Hyuk could have a fight in the building with Elder Kwon not sensing something going on... but this chapter shows Jinni outside talking with him so I guess it was arranged that way.

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts