Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

2 15.38%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

3 23.08%
  • Excellent

4 30.77%
  • Top 10 in Magi

4 30.77%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Magi 200 Discussion/201 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 200 Discussion/201 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 200 Spoiler Thread

Magi Chapter 200 (milestone chapter) translation by aegon-rokudo :
    http://mangahelpers.com/t/aegon-rokudo/releases/38813

awesome chapter ..

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

I KNEW IT! It was all an act.
    Awesome chapter, prolly the funniest chapter in Magi so far.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i agree with translator's note

(box: she is a female. I didn’t lie about that*.\\
    TLN: what the fuck am I reading!!???\\)

hahahhaaaa .. our classic Alibaba is back ... the one who has showed Mor his *beep* .. hahahahhaaaa ..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dark Schneider's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

aaargh, what can I say ??? this is the worst chapter that I've ever read in Magi.
    Alibaba sucks, he a good-for-nothing character.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Alibaba 4 King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya, this was really bad. When alibaba starts saying to hear him out, i did not imagine it would be i lied to impress them. Also kinda disappointing that it seems like alibaba does not have feelings for morgiana right now.. Though assuming the cake segment is right (aegon does good work) alibaba does call her his. I expect yamu and pisti to push mor a bit in the near future.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess those fan haters must have their heads knocked off from them. Oh God Ohtaka, you silly troll!

But what made this chapter somewhat very twisted is because of Garda! I remember, there were someone who had said it must have been Garda! Who woul have thought that even female monkeys gets attracted to him (not to mention the sisters Elizabeth and Margareth) , and not the real ladies?! omg I love this! ahaha!

But wait, Magi is on break next week... NOOOOOO

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So it was a bait and switch after all. And Toto was acting like that because she was drunk. I did have wonder if this would end up referring to Garda being female, though I didn't think Ali would want that misunderstanding to happen.

Learned a bit more about assimilation too as well as Mor's continued interest in it. Mar's comment about not becoming an emotional danger is curious, though I'm guessing he means in the way of distraction or that it would cause extreme negative effects if something happened to them. In any case, I could certainly see her trying it at least once.

So next week, no Magi?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I am already laughing at the translation. Oh well, it would have been cute if Alibaba and Toto were a couple, but I guess Ohtaka has other things in mind.

I can't wait to see Mor's conversation with Masrur! I find the conversation very relevant to her growth. At the same time though, Drakon got himself a wife and he's totally not human anymore. Maybe I shouldn't go there.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Misting's Avatar
    Country
    Taiwan
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I knew Ohtaka could have been trolling but I didn't expect the joking theory on the Japanese forums to be right! It was Garda! (what?!)
    Haha I love aegon's note "TLN: what the fuck am I reading!!???"... basically sums up my reaction when I read that part.

Well I guess this chapter just taught us two things... Ohtaka is the ultimate troll, and our dear Alibaba still can't find a normal girlfriend.

That aside, I really liked the conversation between Masrur and Mor about assimilation. Masrur really looks out for Mor like an older brother and seems to know how she's feeling, too. And it appears that to achieve assimilation, the household member must have permission from the metal vessel holder? That's a relief, since I don't think Alibaba would want Mor to end up that way. It's interesting how all of Kouen's household members seem to be assimilated though... Just another difference in ideology between Kou and Sindria, I guess.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Ahahahaha look what I found!

Spoiler show

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ladylola's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

wait what? I don't see why someone would ever wish for that... Magi is one of the best mangas out there.And Ohtaka is handling the story pretty well.
    I was a little upset about her breaking a potential relationship between Alibaba and Mor, but now I'm reassured.So let's just give her some credit, and let her do what she does best: write one of the most original mangas out there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Torca's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Misting View Post

Ahahahaha look what I found!

Spoiler show
    I was laughing so much at the translation of this chapter. I was just imagining the face of Alibaba while he was saying this things. Our Alibaba... I love you the way you are.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; October 06, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
    Sorry for my English -.-

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel so trolled...

And man, the 200th chapter eh? It feels like only last week that there were 30 chapters scanlated with Sense trying to catch up...times flies.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kalyra's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, magi fans were being scary for the past week. Even though everyone should have known better, they made quick judgements and started hating on characters. Alibaba is not good for nothing, I'm sick of people dissing characters just because they aren't badass or because they show a little foolishness. It's totally human. Also when he says my Morgiana, it just comes off to me that he's real proud of her strength. He praises her a lot, it may not be in a more than a friend way but I find it really sweet

I wonder if Garda is still around with Alibaba.

Rewriter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Global Moderator message by: naruto-niichan
    Guys, if you want to discuss how Magi fans behave, do it in the Hangout Thread. I'm aware that some of you are annoyed by certain behaviour but this is the place to talk about the chapter, not about fan reactions.
    And don't forget, please remain friendly and calm =) Try to respect other opinions, even if you completely agree.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Chapter is out on Sense-Scan

http://reader.sensescans.com/reader/.../15/200/page/1

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast