Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Power/Abilities thread

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Power/Abilities thread

Hey, I was thinking about making a thread in which we summarise all the powers which have been shown in the manga. This thread can also be used on discussing these abilities. I might need some help because you always forget a character (minor) or you forget a an ability. Anyway, discuss, post characters and their powers.

You can post and add info or suggest corrections. I use the nanatsu no taizai wiki to c/p

Seven Deadly Sins

Meliodas (Dragon's Sin of Wrath)

• Full Counter: this ability allows Meliodas to reflect attacks aimed at him, back at the enemy, but with much greater power; therefore, the stronger the opponent's powers are, the stronger Meliodas' power becomes. A prime drawback is that Meliodas cannot initiate attacks himself. He is not be able to reflect attacks if the opponent does not allow him to read the nature and timing of their attacks, and only "power" attacks can be reflected; the ability is useless against indirect attacks, or an ordinary punch.
    King (Grizzly's Sin of Sloth)

• Disaster: Not much is known about this ability as of yet, except that it apparently enabled King to trigger Cain's rheumatism.
    • Levitation: King possesses the ability to levitate and is capable of flight. He demonstrates great skill in using it and is able to move quickly through the air. He can also utilize this ability to levitate objects and manipulate their trajectory without the need to make any direct contact.
    • Transformation: An ability that allows King to change his physical appearance as well as his clothes. In order for King to change appearance, he requires a great amount of concentration. This ability appears to leave him exhausted.
    Source: Nanatsu no Taizai Wiki

[to be updated]
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Power/Abilities thread

Let's see, there are also Ban's snatch power used to rob other's powers.

I add here a scale or powers to be discussed. From the lowest to the highest would be something like:
    • King with out his treasure
    • Hawk
    • A sin with out treasure like Meliodas, Ban or Diane
    • Geera and Jericho and Knights who has taken demon blood later and not since the beginning (and we ignore what exactly that means)
    • King with his treasure
    • Helbram
    • Helbram with the power of 20 knights (thanks to his link power)
    • Meliodas with half of his body covered with the black mark
    • Helbram with the power of those knights + Hendricksen (this guy seems to be something serious)
    • Meliodas with all his body covered with the black mark (at least hinted in the chapt 48) and Diane with her dear Gideon treasure. (I put Diane here only because she seems to be able to beat the rival from the previous line.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

You can now add "Diane with her hammer when someone threaten her captain" in your list ukimix :-)
    She seems to have an earth elemental power but I don't think it was named yet

For the Holy knights
    Hellbram : Link a power that can link several people power together
    Griamor has a defensive power
    Hauser has an air elemental power
    Gilthunder has an electric elemental power
    Geera has an explosive power
    Jericho has a cutting power

We have also seen that it is possible to send spell with some orbs. We have yet to know how they works though.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Uh, how could I forget... Sure that adds two more lines:
    • King with out his treasure
    • Hawk
    • A sin with out treasure like Meliodas, Ban or Diane in sober mode
    • Diane with out treasure but being cheated by her captain (The woman is scary... she won the Bizel Festival)
    • Geera and Jericho and Knights who has taken demon blood later and not since the beginning (and we ignore what exactly that means)
    • King with his treasure
    • Helbram
    • Helbram with the power of 20 knights (thanks to his link power)
    • Meliodas with half of his body covered with the black mark
    • Helbram with the power of those knights + Hendricksen (this guy seems to be something serious)
    • Meliodas with all his body covered with the black mark (at least hinted in the chapt 48) and Diane with her dear Gideon treasure and when someone threaten her captain. (I put Diane here only because she beat the rival from the previous line.)
    Women always make things complex.

And don't be mean with Hawk, he has a wide range of attacks.

New Reply